Chapter 11

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

After that traumatizing incident on the stage, we were lead to a table.

I sat down while looking at the food. Somehow, I’m not hungry. Then I felt something on my finger. I sighed. A wedding ring. Why does it feel so heavy?

“Smile, they’re looking at us.” I heard Jaejoong say.

It’s always about the imgae. I nodded and smiled as I forked out the dish in front of me.

I watched the people around us. They were all dancing, eating and chatting with each other, all having fun. They should give me a happy pill. A few friends came to us and congratulated us both.

“Congratulations.” A familiar person approached us.

“Thank you.” I said with a smile.

“Inhee, this is my cousin, Kim Junsu, Junsu this is Inhee,,,,my wife.” Jaejoong said.

“I hope your enjoying the celebration, Junsu-ssi.”  I said.

“Drop the ssi, I’m your cousin-in-law.”

I smiled and nodded, this guy has a really sunny aura around him, I could tell he was a bubbly person.

“Congratulations hyung!” It was the guy from the party.

“Thanks, Changmin-ah, where are the others?” Jaejoong asked as he patted his shoulder.

“Over there.” He pointed to a table near the buffet table.

“They want Inhee-ssi to come over too.” Changmin added while looking my way.

“Is it okay if I’ll officially introduce you to my friends?” Jaejoong asked while peering down at me.

“Sure, that would be nice.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

We made our way to the table with Inhee on my arm. She was occasionally smiling to the guests as we passed by.

“Jaejoongie, congratulations!” Yoochun said as stood up and hugged me.

“Thanks, Chun-ah.”

“Nice to meet you again, Inhee-ssi.” He said to Inhee.

“Nice to meet you too, Yoochun-ssi.”

Soon, my friends were attacking my wife with questions. She was sitting in between Yunho and Junsu.

I sat down beside Serin.

“How was it?” I asked her, just to make small talk.

“You did well.” She replied. I watched her take a sip from her champagne.

“Serin-ah, stop that, it’s your fourth already.” I heard Yoochun say, he got the glass from her.

Strange, she doesn’t drink that much.

“Serin-ah, let’s get you some fresh air outside.” I said as I took her hand and we went out.

 

Your POV

 

I looked up as Jaejoong and Serin exited the hall while holding hands.

I felt my brows knit together.

I thought he likes her, why did he agree on us marrying? The way he was looking at her, so intense.

“Oh, Serin’s been feeling unwell.” Yunho said as he looked at their direction.

“Is she sick?” I asked, she did look a bit unwell.

“She wasn’t earlier, maybe she just had too many to drink.” Yunho replied.

“Right, it’s nice to meet all of you again.” I said. Junsu smiled at me, then he stood up while holding up his glass of wine.

“To our new sister, Kim Inhee.” He said, the others stood up and raised their glasses.

“Sister?” I voiced.

“Yes, you’re our new sister, you’re Jaejoong’s wife, nautrally you’d be our sister.” Yoochun said as he gave me my glass.

“Cheers.” They said. I felt a smile on my lips. At least theyre being kind, unlike…..I looked at Jaejoong and Serin, I could see them through the floor length glass windows.

Did I somehow, get in between them?

I mentally slapped myself. No, I didn’t, he was the one who said we should get married.

How stupid of me~

“Finally, I found you.” Khun oppa’s voice was behind me.

“Oh, oppa, I was just with them, Jaejoong’s friends.” I said.

“I know, nice to see you here, Yunho.” He greeted Yunho.

“Same here, ah, I would like to introduce you to my friends, this is Park Yoochun and Shum Changmin.”

Typical businessmen, shake hands and exchange pleasantries.

“And this is your in-law, Kim Junsu, he’s Jaejoong’s cousin.”

Khun oppa shook his hand.

“Do you mind if I borrow my sister for a while?” Oppa asked.

Oppa said as he took my arm. I gave them a smile and left with him.

“Something up?” I asked as we walked.

“Nope, I just wanted a dance with my sister.” He grinned, then I realized we were already on the dance floor.

“Waa, looking at my baby all grown up it makes me feel old.” He said while grinning.

“Then, it’s time for you to get married too.” I replied.

“Hmmm, we’ll see.” He smiled as he spun me around.

People were looking at us, smiling. Then I heard a hush.

“Now, it’s time for the traditional husband and wife dance.” I heard the MC say.

“Oppa, don’t leave me, I don’t want to dance~”

Someone tapped him by the back, oppa turned, revealing Jaejoong with a melancholic face asking for my hand.

“Behave Innie.” Oppa said as he placed my hand over Jaejoong’s.

I sighed and huffed my cheeks.

I heard Jaejoong chuckle softly.

“We should get an Oscar for this.” I said.

“I think we should, are you having fun then?” He sounded different, like he was….sad.

“Am I supposed to have fun?” I asked.

He shook his head, I felt his arm around my waist. It felt weird, dancing with a stranger with so many people looking at us, watching our every move.

“Ya, don’t be sot stiff, people would notice.” He whispered.

I rolled my eyes inwardly.

He sounded really different, his tone was different. Did something happen between him and Serin?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Meanwhile, a plane just landed from Japan at Incheon International Airport. A young man wearing a pair of jeans with a black shirt under a blue hoodie exited the plane. It was already 6 PM, he had pair of dark sunglasses on his face, trying to cover his sleepy eyes.

tumblr_lsk8rgE7Kn1qferq3o4_400.jpg

While waiting for his luggage he saw a plasma TV mounted on one of the posts.

He read the headline.

KIM AND HO WEDDING TODAY! One of the greatest weddings of the year.

He smiled as the image of his older sister in a white gown appeared with her husband.

He shook his head as he listened to the anchor narrating about the wedding.

“Sorry for being late, noona.” He said as he placed his headphones on.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++