Chapter 42

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

“Perfect.” Bom clasped her hands together as Inhee walked out of the room clad in the bikini she gave her. Inhee shook her head.

Heads turned as Inhee walked out of the dressing room. Guys looked at her with adoration and awe. Women glared at her as she passed, they felt scared and amazed by her presence. After all, she was Ho Inhee, feared and adored by most people.

“She’s back.” Bom sing songed behind her.

“I wont even swim, why make me wear this one?” She mumbled.

“Just for some reason.” Bom grinned.

“So, this is fighting back to you?” Inhee tsk tsked.

Bom nodded and placed her arm around her shoulder playfully.

“Trust me, Park Bom knows.”

 

“Is that Inhee?” Junsu asked as he saw Bom walk out with her.

Heads turned as the two passed. Bom was talking with Inhee, while she was also observing Serin and Jaejoong.

“It’s her, well, she’s a killer.” Yoochun said. Yunho hit the back of his head.

“Killer? Who?” Serin asked. Junsu pointed Inhee.

Her long legs was showcased by the bikini and her milky skin was shown just enough.

Serin looked at Jae’s reaction. He was smiling at her direction.

He didn’t mind how little the clothing she was wearing, he just smiles when he sees her.

Serin looked away, her jaw clenched tightly.

“Pretty.” Changmin said. Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Noona!” Chunji came and hugged his sister.

“Where were you?” Inhee asked as she sat with him and his friends. Bom winked at L. Joe and Chunji before leaving.

“I was out with the guys yesterday.” He replied.

“How about Soomin?” She asked. Chunji shrugged. Inhee gave him a look.

“She was busy yesterday, noona.” L.Joe answered for his friend. He sat beside her.

“Really? It’s been a while since I last saw her, is she doing well?” She asked.

“She’s fine, noona, stay here while I get us some food.” Chunji said as he left.

“Inhee, noona, sometimes I forget that Chunji’s younger than you.” CAP said. Inhee laughed.

“Noona, is that your husband?” Changjo asked while nudging Ricky in the shoulder.

“Yeah, that’s him.” She nodded towards Jaejoong’s direction. He was still talking with Serin.

“He’s cool.” Niel nodded.

“But Noona.” L. Joe leaned in closer and placed his arm around her shoulder.

“I have a secret to tell you, about Chunji.”

“What is it?” Inhee leaned in closer. L.Joe looked up briefly, he was watching Jaejoong’s group across the infinity pool.

 

“Red alert, red alert.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong looked up, Serin glared at Yoochun. He didn’t notice.

“Someone’s getting cozy.” Changmin said. Jaejoong saw L.Joe and Inhee talking intimately. His arm was around her.

He didn’t like it.

His facial expression changed. His gaze fixed directly at L.Joe’s arm around his wife. HIS wife.

tumblr_lvv0dscB4I1qakwv3o2_250.gif

 

“He’s just a kid, Jae.” Serin said. But Jaejoong ignored and he was seeing red.

“He’s a man, he’d still be attracted to Inhee.” Yoochun nodded.

Jaejoong stood up and walked to them.

“Here goes.” Junsu said, Yunho shook his head as he saw his friend walk towards them.

 

“See! See! It’s working!” Bom was practically bouncing in her chair. Seunghyun laughed and kissed her forehead. The guys were all eyeing Jaejoong as he finally stood up from his seat.

“You’re a genius Bom.” Wooyoung commented.

“I know.” Bom smirked as she nodded to Chunji’s direction.

“I sense you guys planned something chaotic again.” Khun said.

“Not really, it’s the Park Bommie Bom Bom helping Inhee get back.” Junho said.

 

Your POV

 

“Is it about Soomin?” I asked. L.Joe smiled.

“You don’t like her don’t you, noona?”

“It’s not like that~”

“Inhee.”

I looked up and saw Jaejoong standing in front of us; there was an unfathomable expression on his face.

“Is something up?” I asked as I stood up. I heard Changjo chuckle softly. Chunji came beside me.

“Come with me.” Jaejoong said simply as he pulled me away.

 

He pulled me out of the establishment, we ended up outside, and it was freezing.

“Is something wrong? Let’s go back, it’s cold.” I said while rubbing my arms together. He wasn’t talking and his back was facing me.

“What was that?” He said.

“….What?”

“That boy was obviously~”

“Ah, Byunghun, he’s a friend of Ji’s.” I nodded as I crossed my arms.

“He had his arm around you.” He said while looking away.

“….Okay.” I nodded, still not getting why he had to drag me out here.

“Okay? Is that all you can say? Another man had his arms around you!”

I took a step back.

“He’s just a kid.” I shrugged. A gangster kid, I laughed inwardly.

“It is not okay.”

“Well, standing in the cold is not okay also.” I retorted. Just what the hell was wrong with him?

“He was obviously flirting with you and you liked it.”

Now that ticked me.

SERIN JUST ATTACKED ME EARLIER, AND NOW, HIM TOO?!

“Just go back to your Serin, Jaejoong.” I said as I turned and made my way back to the resort.

He grabbed my wrist.

“Let go.” I said.

“What if people will see you?....What would they say?”

I grunted.

It was always about what people would say, and what the media would say.

I shook my head at him.

“I don’t even restrict you from going to Serin. I never did. You cant stop me from doing what I want.” I said and pulled my hand away.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I sighed as I watched her walk back to the party. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Why is she being difficult?!

What does she mean by restricting me from Serin?

We seldom talk about Serin, she never did ask about if I was seeing her. Unless, she knows something~

“Oh, you’re here.” It was Yoochun. He sat beside me.

“Don’t talk to me.”

“I saw what happened, Jae hyung.”

I looked away.

“You have to decide, hyung. Delaying this will only make it worse~”

“Stop it! I’m not going to take advices from you! You have a different girl every week, who are you to tell me what to do?”

“Yes, I might be dating a different woman every week, but look at you, hyung, you love Serin, and obviously, you’re in love with your wife. At least I don’t love at the same time, that’s equivalent to cheating already.” Yoochun replied.

I sighed and leaned back.

“I don’t know, Chun. Serin has always been the one, but Inhee came along and….”

“Shook your feelings.”

“At first, I didn’t care, but eventually I started to care, I don’t know how it happened.”

I saw Yoochun smile.

“Inhee, she kinda grows on you. She’s a sweet person Jae, you’re lucky to have someone like her.”

“And if I were you, I wouldn’t let go of her.” Yoochun said as he patted my shoulder and left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yoochunnie to the rescue!!!