Chapter 57

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was shocked with what Jaejoong he said. She watched him as he walked away and got in the elevator.

“Something bad must have happened.” She said still worried.

The look on his face…was just so cold. She never saw him like this.

She went back to her office, still troubled over Jaejoong’s words.

“Is he mad at me? But…what did I do?” She mumbled.

 

Jaejoong didn’t go back to his office, instead he went straight home.

He was hurt. His mind was running on all sorts of things, what happened between Inhee and Jaebum before that she had to keep it from him? Did she not trust him?

Or worse…..

Inhee doesn’t have any feelings for him.

 

Your POV

 

After work I drove home. Jaejoong was worrying me, I tried calling him but he wouldn’t pick up. Something must have happened. I tried to shrug off negative thoughts as I arrive in front of the gate.

 

I entered the house, it was quiet. The maids had already gone home. I made my way up to my room and changed.

“Jaejoong?” I said as I knocked on his study.

There was no reply, I turned the knob and found him sitting on his desk, looking at his laptop.

“Are you busy?” I asked.

I stepped closer and leaned on the table.

“What do you want?” He asked.

Something was wrong.

“Is something wrong? Did something happen at the office?” I asked.

No reply came.

“Tell me.” I prodded. He sighed and looked up.

“You want me to tell you things and yet you lied to me?”

His words were like sharp shards of ice.

“What do you mean?”

“Jaebum and you. He was the kid on the photo. You both know each other.”

I felt my veins freeze. I bit my lip and looked away.

“About that~”

“Stop giving me alibis Inhee, I’ve had enough.”

“Tell me the truth like you promised me.” He said.

I cant tell him, not now. Not now that Jaebum’s appearing. I looked down.

“Did something happen between you two before?”

I felt my stomach drop.

How much did he know?

Seconds passed.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“No…..we…Jaebum and I…we….”  Inhee stammered.

Jaejoong’s eyes were fastened on her, cold harsh eyes.

“Why cant you just tell me the truth Inhee?” Jaejoong sighed.

Inhee didn’t utter a word.

“You know what, this conversation is over, you never trusted me anyway.” Jaejoong stood up and abruptly left the room.

Inhee’s tears started to fall.

It was all because of him. Why did he have to come back again? Everything was going well. She and Jaejoong were getting along.

But…now….

She wiped her tears away and went to her room without eating.

 

Jaejoong sat on his bed. He didn’t what he was feeling.

He was disappointed on how things turned out. He was also saddened by the fact that Inhee doesn’t trust him.

“Why would she hide the fact about her knowing Jaebum?” He muttered.

Then he felt and ebbing feeling rise in him as he visualized Inhee and Jaebum smiling together.

“She doesn’t want him to know what happened between her and Jaebum two years ago.”

His hands gripped on the sheets hard.

What if Inhee and him had dated before?

What if they still have feeling for each other?

For a moment he forgot why he was so mad earlier, he was jealous.

Then it clicked on him. He wasn’t mad at her for lying and keeping things from him. But because of his curiosity…and hearing all those things from her brothers about Jaebum and her, he was jealous. He was jealous of the fact that maybe Inhee had feelings for another man.

 

Jaejoong had left early without eating breakfast. He wanted to be alone to recollect his thoughts and get his feelings straight. He was still so confused why Inhee would deny knowing Jaebum.

Inhee sat on the empty dining table, their maid was serving her coffee.

She didn’t know what to do. She doesn’t have any idea on how Jaejoong knew about Jaebum and her knowing each other.

She shook her head as she remembered their conversation last night. He had been so cold to her.

She was scared. What if……

 

“Are you okay? You sounded ill on the phone.” Bom said as she sat in front of her friend.

The two of them were at her botique. Inhee had gone there after lunch.

“I…..dont know what to do, Bommie.” She whispered. Bom was alarmed.

“Jaejoong…..he….he knows about…Jaebum.”

Bom gasped.

“Everything?” She asked. Inhee shook her head.

“It’s all my fault….I just wanted to~”

“Innie, just tell me what happened.” Bom said gently.

Inhee told her everything. From the promise she made to Jaejoong and up to last night’s conversation.

“Innie, why did you lie?” Bom shook her head.

“I was afraid. If he knew what happened…..he would treat me differently. He wouldnt…see me in the same way.”

“I was afraid…….he would…leave me.” Inhee bit her lip.

Bom shook her head, her eyes filled with concern.

“He wont leave you, even if he knew. It wasn’t your fault that happened, you never wanted it.”

“Tell him the truth now, Innie. The sooner the better. I’m sure Jaejoong would understand you for keeping this from him. Who knows he would bash that for you too.” Bom tried to lighten up the mood.

“Arasso, I’ll tell him. I cant bear seeing him hurt like this.” Inhee nodded.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Teaser:

 

“It’s all because of you!”

 

“If something happens to her, I wont forgive you, ever.”

 

“She….did…what?”

 

“Him? Park Jaebum?”

 

++++++++

 

Hey guys :D

sorry for updating late XD

anyway, ROFLOLZ? hahaaa if u see this, send me text!! :) i miss you :D

and to my COUSIN, UPDATE UR FIC ALREADYYY :))))) JEBAL.