Chapter 38

I'm Marrying You?!

Jaejoong’s POV

 

We arrived at the Korean restaurant we frequent when we go here. Inhee was beside me looking around. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she was wearing a pair of earmuffs.

“You should let me have this when you have nightmares.” I teased as I poked her muffs.

“No, I’m wearing a gag next time.” She shoved me playfully.

“But that would leave a mark~”

“Ya, ya, you two, enough with the love birds thing, let’s go, it’s cold out here.” Yoochun said. I saw Inhee blush and look away.

“Let’s go in.” I said as I placed my arm around her, it has become a natural thing for me, and went in.

 

We all sat down. Inhee was seated in between Yunho and me. Then Ahjumma came to serve the food.

“This is the gambero and the special kimchi.” She annpunced as she placed different dishes on the table.

Changmin’s chopstics immediately flew to the pork cutlets.

“Ya, slow down.” Junsu hit his hand.

Yunho moved the dishes towards Inhee.

“Nope, not this.” I said as I pushed the big bowl of crab kimchi away.

Yunho fave me a questioning look.

“Inhee has allergies.” I said. Inhee looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You remember?”

“Yeah.” I replied as I placed pork cutlets on her bowl.

“Eat.” I said as I handed her chopsticks.

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was enjoying her meal along with the guys. Serin was being quiet.

“Oh, hyung this is great, I think it’s a new dish.” Changmin said as he passed the plate to Junsu.

“Gambero?” Junsu asked. Serin looked up.

“Yeah, it’s tasty.” She said with a smile.

Junsu got some and passed it to Yunho.

“Is it spicy?” Yunho asked.

“No, but its really nice.” Changmin nodded.

Yunho placed some on his plate.

“Inhee, have some.” Yunho placed some on her plate.

“Thanks.” She smiled. Jaejoong looked at the dish.

“It doesn’t have any seafood?” He asked.

“I don’t think so, Serin-ah~”

“I don’t think it does Yunnie.” She replied.

 

Everyone continued eating. The guys were chatting like the old times. Serin was keeping to herself, but deep inside she was smirking.

“How is it?” Jae asked Inhee.

“It’s good.” She smiled back.

Jaejoong nodded and went back to talking with his friends. His arm was unconsciously on Inhee’s chair.

Inhee was drinking water when she halted. She was choking uncontrollably.  She sneezed once, twice, then she couldn’t breathe.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked.

“I need to go to the restroom.” She said as she stood up. Inhee made her way to the restroom while covering her bag.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I watched as she made her way to the restroom.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked.

“She said she needed to go to the restroom.” I replied.

Is something wrong with her? She was choking.

 

“Ya, hyung, it’s been almost fifteen minutes, where is Inhee?” Junsu asked, we were all finished eating.

“Ya, check on her, she might have slipped or something.” Chun said. I stood up and made my way to the ladies’ restroom.

“Inhee? It’s me, are you in there?” I said as I knocked on the door.

I could hear coughing and panting.

“Inhee?” I called out. I opened the door and found her sitting on the floor.

“What happened?” I asked as I knelt beside her.

“Jae…..purse..now.” She said in between breaths. I stood up and ran to get her bag.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong went back to restroom with Inhee’s bag in his hands.

“Here.” He placed the bag in front of her while supporting her bag.

Inhee pulled bag and pulled out a small Lousi Vuitton kit. Her trembling fingers pulled out an antihistamine pill.

Jaejoong took it from her and removed the covering.

Inhee slipped the pill in .

“Do you need water?” He asked worriedly.

She shook her head.

“Help….me up.” She said as Jaejoong pulled her up.

“What happened?” He asked Inhee didn’t speak, but Jaejoong noticed her neck was a bit red and the skin under her eyes were color pink.

“Did you eat the crab?” He asked.

She shook her head. She leaned her head on his shoulder still breathing hard.

“I don’t know….I must have eaten something wrong.” She said while trying to recollect herself.

“Let’s go out, you need to sit down.” Jaejoong said as he pulled her by the waist.

“I’m okay, now.” She said as she pulled her hair out of her face.

“No you’re not.” Jaejoong placed both of his hands on the sides of her face.

“You need some air.” He reasoned. Inhee froze.

“I’ll follow you out…just let me use the restroom first.” She said while stuttering. Jaejoong nodded and left. Inhee locked the door and leaned on it.

She took a deep breath and braced herself. Her heart was pumping loudly. She placed her and over her chest.

“Relax, relax.” She said.

 

“Cho Serin, how could you do that!?” Jaejoong said as he went back to their table.

“….What?” Serin asked in confusion, or mock confusion.

“You told us that, that dish~” He pointed to the dish.

“-has no seafood in it.” He finished. The other four guys turned to look at her.

“It doesn’t have any seafood in it, I even asked the waiter, look at it, it doesn’t have any.” She pushed the dish to Jae.

“Yeah, right, the menu says too.” He added sarcastically as he slammed the menu on the table. After that he walked back to the restroom.

 

Your POV

 

I washed my face and went out.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah.” I replied as I looked away.

“Let’s go out.” He pulled me out of the restaurant.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t care.”

Huh?

“Something bad happened?” I asked as I kept pace with him.

“We need to buy some ointment for that.” He said referring to my neck.

Someone’s definitely not in the mood.

“Jaejoong, are you in a bad mood?” I asked.

“There’s drugstore near here.” He continued to walk.

“Ya, will you slow down? I just had an allergy attack and you want me to chase after you?”

He stopped and looked at me. He gave me a nod. I held onto the tail of his jacket as we walked, has this become my habit?

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Will you tell me why you’re in a bad mood?” She asked as we walked around the snowy town.

How can I tell you that when Serin, a friend of mine did that to you?

Plus, it’s my fault; I should have tasted the dish first before letting you eat it.

“Does it still itch?” I asked. She grunted and looked away.

“I wont reply, you wont even answer my questions.” She said.

I chuckled softly.

“Wanna eat ice cream?” I asked.

“It’s cold and you want to eat that?” She asked, I pinched her nose.

“Yeah and youre coming with me.” I grinned.

 

“Did they go ahead?” She asked. We were both seated inside a mini mart.

“I guess.”

“Did you guys have a fight?” She asked while taking a sip from her coffee.

“Ani.”

She nodded; she shivered a bit and rubbed her hands together.

I shrugged my jacket off and placed it around her.

“You’re just wearing a thin cardigan.” I said.

She smiled at me.

“Thanks, that’s twice today.”

Anything for you, Inhee.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++