Chapter 26

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Kim Jaejoong woke up on a balmy day at Thailand.

After eating breakfast and calling his secretary they headed to the company.

“Director, Miss Cho is downstairs waiting for you.” His secretary said. He was inside his office checking on some documents.

“Serin’s here?” He asked. The secretary gave him a nod. Jaejoong let go of everything he was doing and went down.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Serin-ah!” I called out to her, she was standing in the lobby.

“Hello.” She smiled.

“Why are you here?”I asked.

“Work, I heard you were here, so I decided to pass by, are you busy?” She asked.

“No, work? Your mother forced you on the retail thing again?” I asked. She gave me a nod.

“Is…Inhee with you?” She asked.

“No, she had to stay at Seoul, have you had lunch? Let”s eat.”

“Not yet. Where do we eat?”

I smiled and led her to my car.

Somehow it felt nice she was here, I haven’t seen her since the last time with Changmin. I felt her hand around mine as we walked out. I admit I was stunned when she did that.

But she just gave me a smile. And with that everything seemed to be okay.

It was nice; I was in a warm country with the girl I love.

 

Serin’s POV

 

After lunch, Jae and I decided to roam around the city. We went to the floating market and tasted some of the local delicacies.

“Here, taste it.” I said as I fed him a dumpling.

I observed him as he chewed on the food. Why didn’t I see you before Jae? All those time, I knew you were only looking at me, but that time I only saw you as a friend, why did I have to fall for you now that you’re already married?

“Ya, no spacing out.”He said as he poked my nose. I laughed and wrapped my arm around his.

“Let’s go for a bike ride.” I said as I pulled him. I heard him chuckle lightly and rubbed my hair.

“You’re so hyper today, Rin.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong and Serin were enjoying a bike ride in a park. It was sunny, the perfect weather of riding.

Jaejoong was wondering why Serin was acting different, but he liked it. He never saw her so happy and he felt contented with just that. He admired the way the sun would touch her hair and the way her cheeks colored due to the heat. They were chatting as they rode around the parks’ perimeter.

But little did they know that some people followed them. And those people were holding their very own, DSLRs. And you know what they say about paparazzi shots, they can either make you or destroy you.

You know what they say, after photos; the tabloids just keep on coming.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++