Chapter 58

I'm Marrying You?!

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Ya, are you okay?” Junsu asked.

We were both in the company rooftop, talking. I took the cup of coffee from him and shook my head.

“My head hurts.” I replied.

“Why?” He sat down.

“Inhee’s….confusing me.” I said silently.

“It’s not your head that hurts, it’s your heart.”

I looked up.

“Hyung, I think…it’s about time you..tell her you love her.”

I looked at Junsu.

“How can I tell her that?....I’m not even sure if she loves me back.” I replied quietly.

“Well, its better than leaving her under the pretense that you love Serin.”

“You don’t understand, Su. She doesnt……”

“Just tell her hyung, in the end of the day, that’s all that matters.” He patted my shoulder and left.

 

“Sir, the meeting will be starting in ten minutes.”

I nodded and stood up.

I was about to exit my office when my phone vibrated on my table. I shook my head as I exited the office.

I can take that later.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Inhee pulled over and parked her car across the Kim Corporation building. She sighed as she turned off the ignition. She looked at the building briefly and got her phone.

She called Jaejoong, but he wouldn’t pick up.

She blew a raspberry and got off the car. She was in a rush; she wanted to talk to him right away. She didn’t even bother to park her car in the lot. She closed the door and positioned the bag in her arm.

Her phone rang.

“Oh, unnie, waeyo?” It was her secretary. She was talking on the phone; she looked at the street and found that it was empty. She crossed while looking through her bag.

“The files?...They’re with me.” She said with her phone between her right cheek and shoulder.

Then it all happened so fast. A speeding delivery van was rushing through the street blindly.

“Arasso, I’ll call you-”

A loud honk was heard. The screeching of tires against the pavement.

And the hitting of a human body against metal.

 

Jaejoong was talking in front of their board when his secretary entered, he looked worried.

“Director, something big has happened.”

Jaejoong looked at him quizzically, he excused himself and went down the platform.

“It’s the Creative Director,”

“Park Sang Mu finally attended work?” He asked.

“Aniyo, Creative Director Kim Inhee, she got into an accident.”

“MWO?!”

“It’s just happened. Right in front of the entrance~”

He didn’t let him finish his sentence; Jaejoong ran out of the company and got in his car.

His knuckled turned white as he gripped on the steering wheel. He was driving beyond the speeding limit, but he didn’t mind, the only thing on his mind was to get to the hospital.

 

 

Chunji’s POV

 

“Arasso hyung, I’ll contact noona.”

“Okay, I’ll be back by tonight, make sure you review the board investments.”

I placed my phone down and got the folders hyung was talking about. Somehow, I feel alone. Hyung’s at Suwon, noona hasn’t arrived yet.

I heard the doors opened abruptly. Secretary Yoo looked at me with anxious eyes.

“Sir, it’s your sister, she got hit by a car.”

 

 

“Chunji-ya, how is she?” I heard Bom noona’s voice.

“I don’t know,noona. I just got here. I haven’t seen the doctor yet.”

Bom noona sat down.

“What happened?” She asked.

“I talked to one of the witnesses, he said that Innie noona she…was crossing the street, talking on the phone when a car….”

I took a deep breath. I just couldn’t imagine my sister….getting hurt.

“Does…Khun oppa know already?”

I nodded.

I heard someone approaching. Noona looked up. I saw fury in her eyes.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

:O