Chapter 32

I'm Marrying You?!

A/N: About the dress, have you guys seen TROUBLEMAKER MV? The one with Hyunseung(Beast) and Hyuna(4minute). Hyuna’s white/silver dress? That’s the one You(Inhee) are wearing along with the red shoes, only a little longer in the length :D

28sn88k.jpg

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Bom stood beside Inhee as she assessed herself looking at he floor length mirror. Her brown hair was curled lightly, cat eye eyeliner, the matte silver body con dress fit her well, accentuating her curves and her legs.

“Smokin’.” Bom approved. She was wearing a knitted black mini dress with silver details. Like Inhee’s, it was also body con.

“I’m here to pick you up, girls~whoa.” Seunghyun strolled in.

“How is it?” Bom asked.

“Perfect, you two look good.” He nodded as he placed his arm around her.

Inhee was being quiet.

“Bommie, Seunghyun oppa, I’m going to do it.”

“Do what?” Seunghyun asked.

“Fight back.” Inhee said with finality. Bom squealed and hugged her.

“Finally, my best friend’s back!”

 

Meanwhile, guests were starting to arrive at the event, the red carpet was rolled out. Four fifths of the Ho family arrived; Chunji was gaining a lot of attention from both the public and their business partners. Ladies were already checking him out, his assets, looks, and money and of course his company shares.

Next came the five princes of the business world, or so, that’s what others call them. Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu came in, looking impeccably handsome in their suits.

tumblr_lv4pv4rIgt1r0h4r8o1_500.png

 

“Jaejoong-ssi, how come Mrs. Kim didn’t come with you?...Will she be coming?...How about Miss Cho Serin?”

Jaejoong pretended not to hear anything and proceeded to enter with his friends.

 

Khun’s POV

 

Inhee was running late. A lot of people were arriving and they were wondering why she wasn’t around. I’m afraid this would start rumors again.

I saw Cho Serin enter; she immediately walked to her friends. But something was odd, as soon as she approached them, Junsu left with Jaejoong. Are they avoiding each other?

“Hyung, what about noona?” Chunji asked, Soomin was standing beside him.

“She said she was coming with Bom and her fiancé.”

“Bom noona’s engaged?”

I nodded.

“Soomin-ah, where’s your cousin?” I asked.

“Ah, him? He’s already on his way, oppa.” She replied.

I was about to talk to Chunji when a sudden hush echoed in the crowd.

I looked up.

I saw my sister enter the place.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 When Kim Inhee stepped in the place, every single person in the hall turned to look at her. People stopped talking. They just stared at her, she looked beautiful. Her confident strut made men gaze at her and made women jealous. There was a soft smile on her face, acknowledging some of their business partners.

 

“Hyung….is that…Inhee?” Junsu almost choked on his Cristal.

Jaejoong turned. His jaw dropped when he saw wife. She looked like a model that just finished her photo shoot. He also noticed the way men would look at her as she passed, and it didn’t make him happy.

“She looks….hot.” Junsu nodded. Jaejoong hit the back of his head. He agreed though, Inhee looked attractive.

 

“Now that’s Inhee.” Yoochun said in a low whistle. Serin and the guys looked up. Changmin raised both of his brows.

“She looks good.”

Serin looked at Inhee. Suddenly she felt so shabby in her purple mini dress and clutch.

She looked at her with anger and fury.

You know what they say, Inhee doesn’t easily back down and so doe Serin.

 

Your POV

 

I made my way to my two siblings.

“You’re late.” Oppa said. I gave them two a hug and smiled at Soomin.

“Unnie, you look jjang!” She said raising her two thumbs. I smiled.

“You too, Soomin.” I replied.

“That was good, Innie, you still have your charm.” Bom was beside me with Seunghyun oppa.

“Thanks for the dress, hun.” I said as I hugged her.

“Did you see the way Jaejoong balked when you entered? That was the highlight, he’s so gonna like~” I covered . My brothers looked at me oddly.

“Bommie, let’s go.” I said as I dragged her. Seunghyun oppa was laughing.

“Don’t tell them.” I said in a rush. Bom grinned.

“Anyway, enjoy the party.” I shooed them away. I puffed my cheeks and blew air in my cheeks.

“You look smokin’ sister!” Yoochun oppa came with Yunho, Changmin and Serin. She wasn’t looking at me.

“You look good too, player oppa.” I replied. Changmin laughed.

“Good one, Inhee.” He gave me a high five.

They must have noticed the awkward atmosphere between Serin and me, Yunho asked Serin to accompany him to get some drinks. They left.

“So, where’s your husband?” Yoochun oppa asked.

“I don’t know, I didn’t see him~”

“Baby, you look hot!” I was crushed in a bear hug and my feet left the ground.

“Tower oppa, put me down.” I said, Taecyeon oppa grinned. Yoochun was observing us.

“This is Park Yoochun, Chun oppa this is Ok Taecyeon oppa.” I said. They both nodded at each other.

“Uhm, do you mind if I talk to her for a while?” Taecyeon oppa said.

 

“Where is he? He needs a good beating~” Chansung oppa said as we approached. Wooyoung oppa was drinking his Cristal casually.

“Oppa, don’t be like that. It’s not professional.” I said as I pushed him lightly.

“But, isn’t that dress to short?” Junho oppa asked as he tugged on the hem of my dress. I pulled away.

“Ever seen a mini dress that reaches your ankles?” I asked. He grinned.

“So, what brought this up?” Jun oppa asked as he looked at me.

I shrugged.

“You’ve got some explaining~”

“Good evening everyone, I would like to thank~” My father was on stage speaking on the mic. Khun oppa was motioning for me to come over.

“My call.” I said as I walked away.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Everyone was already on stage; Khun and Jae were standing behind Chunji and the Ho elders.

“Thank you for everyone who came here, I am here to announce that my son, Ho Chunji~”

Inhee climbed the stairs gracefully and stood beside Jaejoong, she placed her hand around his. Jaejoong looked at her in confusion.

“People are watching.” She said without looking at him.

“~will be taking over the Director position of our company, please look after him well.”

People clapped as Chunji introduced himself, the board of directors welcomed he warmly.

“Inhee, we need to talk.” Jaejoong said as they went down, Inhee had let go of his hand.

“Later.” She said without emotion and stepped away.

 

Meanwhile, a newcomer arrived. He was dressed in a black pin stripped suit. He strode in the event and looked for his younger cousin.

“Oppa, finally you arrived!” Soomin gave hima hug.

“Yeah, so, who’s the guy you’re dating? I still have to interview him.” He grinned.

“Oppa! That’s childish.” Soomin punched his arm lightly.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Hyung, seriously, you need to clean this up.” Junsu said. He noticed how Inhee and I were acting toward each other.

“I know, but she wont even look at me.” I reasoned.

“Serin or Inhee?” He asked. I looked away, I saw Inhee talking with her brother’s friends.

“Inhee’s priority, you know that.” I replied.

“But Serin is the girl you love.” He said.

I sighed. Is she still the One?

“Look, let’s juts talk about this later, where’s Yoochun?” I asked.

Junsu shrugged.

 

I was talking with Toyota’s country manager when I noticed that Inhee wasn’t with Junho anymore. Maybe she went with the others, I thought.

Honestly, I’ve been worrying about her. I miss her. I miss the way she would do random stuff at home or even outside, I miss her laughs and I miss the times we would eat together and talk about almost everything.

 

Your POV

 

After washing my hands in the restroom, I went out.

Maybe Jaejoong’s right, we should talk, the last time we talked I was in a bad mood and he was under pressure. I nodded to myself as I went out.

Then, I saw a familiar figure, his back was facing me. I took a step back.

The man turned. He smiled at me.

My sight went blurry. I wobbled backwards; I felt the wall on my back.

My chest tightened, I was sweating. It was so hard to breathe, my mind was spinning. I placed my hand on my forehead. People shouldn’t see me like this.

It was so difficult to stand. My legs weren’t supporting me anymore.

Why is he back?

More important,

Why is he here?

A wave terror passed in me.

I cant pass out here, please, no.

Khun Oppa, where are you?

Chunji? I need you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++