Chapter 21

I'm Marrying You?!

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

The couple arrived at Kim’s house, er, mansion’s more like it. Inhee stepped out the car and looked around.

“Your mom must love flowers, huh?” She asked as she observed the garden.

“She does.” Jaejoong nodded as he guided her to the double doors.

“Wait, we don’t really have to go to Chunji~” Inhee said.

“It’s okay, I want to go to, don’t you want to meet your brotherr’s girlfriend?” He grinned as he shut the doors close. They were welcomed by the butler and two maids.

“The Chairman and his wife are in the living room, young master.” The butler said.

“Ah, really? We’ll go there, but Butler Jang, this is Inhee.” Jaejoong introduced her.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Kim.” Jang replied and bowed politely.

Inhee grew uncomfortable on the “Mrs. Kim”.

“Yes, same here.” Inhee nodded.

 

“You came, good thing.” The elder Mrs. Kim greeted them with hugs.

“How have you been?” Inhee asked good-naturedly.

“I’ve been well, dear, how about you? Has my son been treating you well?”

“Yes, he’s been really…understanding.” Inhee smiled.

“But, Eomma, why have us over for dinner? You made it sound urgent on the phone.” Jaejoong asked.

“Actually, we wanted to talk about your honeymoon.” Mr. Kim started. Inhee shot Jaejoong a look.

“Ah,,,that….” Jaejoong muttered.

“You two should schedule that already. What will people say? Soon, they’ll start talking about how the two of you are~”

“Father, I’m still quite busy now, I still have a few things to fix in the company.” Jaejoong said.

Inhee nodded.

“But, Inhee, will she~” Mrs. Kim said.

“It’s okay, it…can wait.” Inhee said reassuringly.

“But we cant wait.” Mr. Kim said.

“What do you mean, abeonim?” Inhee asked.

“We want to see our grandchild.” Mrs. Kim said. Inhee coughed, Jaejoong grew uncomfortable in his seat.

“Eomma, its still too early~” Jaejoong started.

“Early? You two are both of age, you have enough money to raise 12 children.” Mrs. Kim said. Inhee scratched the back of her neck.

“Dinner is served.” Butler Jang announced. The two elders stood up and exited the place.

“Saved by the butler.” Jaejoong said as he patted Inhee’s back.

“You got that right.” Inhee nodded while fidgeting.

 

Your POV

 

Asides from that traumatic talk with his parents, dinner went well. Occasionally, Jaejoong and abeonim would talk about business. Omonim would ask me if I was okay with the house.

“Uhm, we have to go.” Jaejoong said.

“Why? It’s still so early.” Omonim asked.

“We still have a party to attend, eomma.” Jaejoong replied.

“Really? That’s good, you two should be seen more in public.” Omonim said.

Yeah, seen more in public. I chuckled inwardly. The public’s thoughts always matter.

 

“This is it?” I asked as the car stopped in front of a bar. People were lining up outside.

“Yeah, seems like it. Get down, I’ll just park.” I nodded and got off.

I looked at the line as Jaejoong sped away.

Ughhh, do we have to wait also?

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I parked a few meters from the bar. As I made my way to the entrance, I saw Inhee still standing outside. But, I noticed something. Guys were staring at her maliciously. Some of them were their lips as the watched her up and down. I walked faster. Then, one of the guys was about to approach her.

“Hey, did you wait long?” I said as I placed my arm around her possessively and threw the guy a look. Inhee looked up at me weirdly.

“Not really…” She said as she looked at my arm.

“I didn’t like the way the looked at you.” I replied honestly as I looked at them. Inhee looked at them for a second.

“Oh, well…thanks.” She replied.

I watched, as her cheeks turn pink. I felt a smile form on my lips.

“It’s a long line.” She sighed.

“There’s a way.” I said as I pulled her to where the guards were standing.

“We were invited to a party.” I said.

“Names?” The man asked.

“Kim Jaejoong and Kim Inhee.” I replied. Kim Inhee, that sounded nice. I grinned.

“Ah, this way.” He opened the door.

 

Your POV

 

Kim Inhee? How many times in a day should I be called like that? It makes me feel awkward. I could still feel my heat thrashing in my chest when his arm, which is still there, was placed around me. I should be comfortable about this, this is BUSINESS.

I shook my head twice as we entered the dimly lit bar. A few people were by the bar, drinking. Some were listening to the music leisurely, some were dancing.

“So….where’s your brother?” Jaejoong asked.

I looked around. I found my older brother and some of his friends on a booth, talking.

“I don’t know, but let’s go there instead.” I said as I pulled his arm.

“Inhee, he’s here.”

“What?” I turned. I found my brother standing in front of us with a petite girl beside him.

“Noona, I would like you to meet Soomin, my girlfriend.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee looked at her brother’s girlfriend from head to toe. She was wearing the signature straight face with one raised brow.

“Good evening, I’m Soomin. It’s really nice to meet you, unnie.”

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Inhee, Chunji’s older sister.”

“And this is Jaejoong, my husband.” The last word just rolled out of normally.

“Nice to meet you.” Soomin greeted him.

“I heard it was your birthday, happy birthday.” Jaejoong greeted. Meanwhile, Inhee was being quiet. You kno what they say about older sisters, they tend to be protective, too protective. And like Inhee, older sisters have sharp eagle eyes.

“Noona, hyung’s over there, he’s looking for you.” Ji said.

Inhee nodded and made her way to her older brother.

“I want you to meet my bothers, I mean brothers.” Inhee grinned as Jaejoong walked beside her.

“Bothers?” Jaejoong chuckled.

 

“Baby~~! You’re here!! Finally!” Wooyoung was the first one to bounce off his seat and gave Inhee a bear hug.

Jaejoong looked at them, amused. Now that he can see her interact with them, it was nothing romantic. Park Yoochun was so dead when he sees him again.

“Hey, oppa.” Inhee hugged him back. Wooyoung let go as soon as he noticed Jaejoong was standing behind her.

“Uhmm, oppas.” Inhee called out. 6 heads turned to her.

“Yes, princesssssssss?” Junho asked with a smirk.

“This is Kim Jaejoong, I know you haven’t officially met, that’s why I’m introducing you to him and him to you.” Inhee placed her hands together.

“This is Jang Wooyoung, Ok Taecyeon, Lee Junho, Kim Jun and Hwang Chansung.” She said.

“Nice to meet you.” Jaejoong greeted them.

“Welcome to the club, brother-in-law!” Taecyeon passed him a drink.

“How many have you had already?” Inhee asked in disgust as she sat in between her husband and Khun.

“This is how we are.” Inhee said to Jaejoong as she got a slice fruit and popped it in . Jaejoong smiled in return. He was amazed how a beautiful woman like her could survive with these guys, they all looked….chaotic to him, in a way. But nevertheless, they were her friends and he respects that.

“Oppa, you met her already?” Inhee leaned on her brother.

“Yeah, she’s….kind.” Khun nodded. Inhee grunted.

“Why?” Her brother asked.

“She’s short.” She replied.

“Not everyone has legs like yours honey.” Apparently, Jun heard her, she threw a lemon slice at him.

“It’s not that, I just feel like there’s something off about her.” She shrugged as she sipped water from the glass.

“Oh, the negativity.” Khun pushed her forehead lightly.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was observing her.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I watch her as she spoke with her “brothers”. She was right, they really treat her like a sister. When she’s with them she smiles a lot too, she loosens up. There was something about her smile, it somehow brightens up my day.

“Ya, are you okay?” She turned to me.

“Yes, I am, but, why don’t you like that girl? She seems nice.” I reasoned. I saw her scrunch her nose.

“Why does everyone like her? Don’t tell me, you’re the type who falls for cutesy girls?” She teased.

“Aigoo, jealous already?” Chansung heard her.

“Ani, I’m just wondering why everyone finds her nice and kind.” She rolled her eyes.

“She is nice, Innie.” Nichkhun said.

“Well, if you could say that~”

“Noona, I want to introduce you to some of my friends, come with me.” Chunji said as he pulled her up.

“Why? I don’t want to stand up and~”

I laughed. Always the mumbling girl.

“Chunji he likes to show off his sister.” Taecyeon said.

“Ah, really? Well, he has a right to, Inhee’s very beautiful.” I replied.

Yeah, she’s beautiful Jae. But, I think you’re in danger. I sighed.

Then I remembered something.

Oppa’s office is just around the corner, now, go after her. You don’t want to lose her.”

now, go after her. You don’t want to lose her.”

“ You don’t want to lose her.”

She knows? She knows about my feelings for Serin? Eii, it cant be, maybe she just meant that I might lose Serin as a friend. Yeahp, more like it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++