Chapter 22

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

My brother dragged me across the bar. Seriously, if we weren’t related I would hit his head already.

“Ji, who are you going to introduce me to?” I whined.

Suddenly he stopped walking, my nose bumped on his shoulder. Yeah, younger brothers grow so fast.

“Noona, I would like you to meet my friends.” He guided me towards five boys sitting down a booth.

“I met them during my Tokyo U days.” Ji added.

I did a double take. Six boys, including my brother, I looked back at Khun oppa and his friends, also six. I chuckled and shook my head.

It runs in the blood does it?

 But, why am I the only one who doesn’t have five friends?

“Noona, this is Lee Byunghun, Bang Minsoo, Ricky, Changjo and Ahn Daniel.”

“Guys this is my older sister, Ho now, Kim Inhee.”

“Good evening noona, you can call me Niel.” One tall boy shook my hand. I smiled back at him.

“Noona, you can call me L.Joe, Byunghun’s not my thing.” One guy said.

“Noted.” I grinned back.

“But, noona, I heard you got married?” One boy, Ricky asked.

“Yeah, about three weeks ago? Yeah.” I nodded. Chunji was beside me, talking with his pals.

“Oppa, are you having fun?” Soomin appeared out of nowhere.

“Yeah, we are.” Chunji smiled at her.

I sighed. WHY CANT I BRING MYSELF TO LIKE THIS GIRL? WAE?!

“Noona, are you okay?” One boy with longish brown hair asked. Uhmm, Changjo, yeah.

“I’m okay.” I replied. I turned to Soomin.

“Soomin-ssi, you never told me your family name.” I started.

“It’s Park, Park Soomin.” She smiled good-naturedly.

“You have a pretty name.” I replied, then I felt someone looking at me. I turned around.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Look who we have here, it’s Ho Inhee.” A woman, wearing a pearl red dress and black strappy heels walked around Inhee. There were two ladies also snickering behind her.

“Seo Hyerin.” Inhee nodded coldly.

“Whoa, you actually remember me? That’s so touching….not.” The girl smirked.

“What do you want?” Inhee asked. Chunji was listening closely, he didn’t like the way thos ahjummas circled around his sister.

“Well, you were the reason why no boy would go out with me before, what do you think I  want?” She twirled a lock of her hair.

Inhee grunted.

“Uhm,that was like, seven years ago, and you still wont let go? Why so petty?”

“Actually, it’s not that. I heard you were happily married with a chaebol, is it true or is it just to cover your scandals?” Hyerin smirked. Inhee felt Chunji tense beside her.

“It’s true, I’m already married, but about the scandals? You read gossip too? Very……upper crust.” Inhee smiled sweetly, her voice dripping with cynicism.

“I don’t care what you think, but I don’t believe you. You, married? You’re a brat! Who would even put up with you?”

“Me.” A husky voice replied for her. Inhee felt an arm around her, she felt the familiar warmth radiating from him.

“E—excuse me?” Hyerin said as she looked at Jaejoong up and down. Inhee rolled her eyes, Hyerin still had the time to check him out.

“I’m her husband, the one who married her, you got any problem with that?” Jaejoong asked, he tilted his head at Inhee. He grinned.

“A---aniyo.” Hyerin blinked.

“Then, I would really appreciate it if you would stop bothering my wife.” He said as he pulled Inhee away.

“Made bad friends?” He asked playfully as they sat on the bar.

“Don’t even start.” Inhee sighed as she playfully hit his arm. Jaejoong laughed.

People were observing them as soon as the couple was recognized. They all thought of one thing, their chemistry was undeniable.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“This are all the files from Bangkok?” I asked as I browsed on the documents.

“Yeah, director. But, some problems have been arising in the branch, the managerial team seeks for your presence.” Secretary Yoon replied.

“Problems?” I asked.

“Yes, it seems that stock prices are fluctuating and some workers are complaining.”

Jaejoong nodded.

“Put Jung Yunho on the phone for me.” He said after a few seconds.

 

“Hey Jae, what’s up?” Yunho’s voice echoed from the phone’s speaker.

“I need your help.”

“You sound stressed.”

“I am, can you~”

“Which country is it now?” Yunho asked, he knows me too well. I laughed.

“I’m guessing Asia.” He said.

“Thailand, Bangkok in particular.” I replied.

“When are you leaving? Wait, how about Inhee? You leaving her?”

Oh, right.

“Two days time. Her? I’ll ask her first, I’ll just call you.”

“Got it. But, make sure you ask her, you’re not planning on leaving her, right?” He queried.

“No, I’m not. Thanks, man.”

“No problem.”

 

“Hey, you called?” Inhee said as she got inside my office.

“Yeah, I did. Take a seat.” I stood up from my chair.

“It’s my first time here, you have a very nice office.” She nodded.

“Thanks.”

“So, is something up?” She asked as she crossed her legs.

“I have to fly to Bangkok in two days, want to come?” I asked.

“It’s not the honey~”

“Nope, not a honeymoon, business trip. I have to check on our branch there.”

She nodded.

“Arasso, I’ll come.” She replied.

 

Your POV

 

I looked around his office. Jaejoong insisted that we should have lunch together, that’s why I’m still here, stuck.

Something caught my eye, our wedding picture.

“Oh, you say that?” I ehard him say.

“Why are you displaying it? It’s embarrassing.”

“No it’s not. I think it’s nice.” He replied.

“Where are we eating anyway?”

“You up for some Japanese food, Inhee?” He asked.

“That sounds nice.” I said as I placed the photo back. I smiled at the photo; we were so awkward back then.

“Sir, an invitation arrived.” His secretary entered and handed a gold envelop to him.

“What’s that?” I asked as I sat on the arm of his chair.

“It says Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” He replied as he opened the envelope. I recognized the familiar Victorian lettering on the paper. I shook my head.

“It’s the yearly ball held for big companies.” He said.

Of course, the upper crust or top 1 percent ball. Who would forget that? A night full of riches and candor. And I dread having to attend it.

“When?” I asked. Jaejoong tsk tsked.

“Why?”

“Late invite, I guess, it says here, it’s the day after tomorrow.”

“Let me guess, you’re also required to go?” I asked.

“It’s either that or parent will~”

“I know, kill us.” I replied, he chuckled softly and ruffled my hair.

I felt my cheeks flush. CHEEKS, STOP DOING THAT!

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I like unguarded moments like this, just me and her hanging out, just like pals. She’s a sunny type of person. I love how she knows how to take things seriously and joke around.

But, I remembered one thing that was bothering me.

“Inhee, about your nightmares, why do you keep on having them?” I asked. She froze.

“Jaejoong, about that…” She looked down.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, I understand.”

She smiled back at me and gave me a hug.

“I didn’t get to thank you when you calmed me down last time, thank you.” She said. I hugged her back.

“You’re welcome.” I replied as she let go.

I was stunned by what she did, but I’m glad she trusts me already, the fact that she knew I slept beside her once and she didn’t react violently.

 

Your POV

 

A loud ringing waked me up; I reached for my phone and answered.

“What?!”

“Noona, it’s already 7:30 and you’re still in bed?”

“Chunji?” I mumbled as I stood up from my bed. I saw a post it on my lamp.

Left for work already, ticket’s on your dresser. –Jaejoong

I stood up and found a neatly folded paper under my passport. I smiled. Nice of him to prepare it for me.

“Yeah, it’s me, let’s have breakfast together noona.”

“Fine, be there in a few.” I placed my phone down and changed.

 

“Ho Chunji, why do you have to disturb me when I was sleeping?” I asked as I walked in the dining room of my old house-used to be house.

Chunji was looking at me, chewing on a cupcake of some sort.

tumblr_lvk8hxWvzK1qce2tfo3_250.gif

“Morning, noona.” He cheekily smiled.

“Your aegyo used to work on me when you were younger.” I muttered.

“Good morning, oppa.” I said as I kissed my brother on the cheek.

“Morning, Innie, you didn’t bring Jaejoong with you?” He asked.

“Nope, he already left when I woke up.”

“You should wake up early.” Oppa reprimanded.

I shook my head.

“Anyway, are you going tonight?” He asked. Chunji sat across from me.

“I have to.” I replied. Oppa chuckled.

“Always so positive.” He grinned.

“Young masters, Young miss, Miss Park Soomin has arrived.” Our butler announced.

What?! I checked my time, she’s here, this early? Isn’t she being too clingy?

Oppa must have read my face, because he placed his hand over mine.

“Ji invited her over.”

I looked at them.

“Good morning, Nichkhun oppa and Inhee noona.”

“It’s good you could join our family breakfast.” Oppa replied as Ji pulled a chair for her.

Family? She’s not even family YET. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The banquet hall was filled with socialites and the upper crust. Women were hunting down their very own chaebols and men were impeccably dressed in suits.

“This is…a bit overwhelming.” Inhee said as Jaejoong led her in.

“You think?” He grinned as he placed her arm around his.

“This would be round three, right?” Inhee asked, referring to their pretentious show.

“Yeah, round three. Wish us both luck.” Jaejoong replied, before he could look away and furrow his brows.

 

People murmured as they pass. Well, who wouldn’t be awed when the two of the most powerful families in Korea were united as one? Of course, in the looks department, they were both a total knock out. Kim Jaejoong looked like a model that just came out from a magazine with his suave looks and almond eyes. Ho Inhee with her slender legs and pretty face, whose head wouldn’t turn, right?

“Ya, stop for a bit.” Inhee said. Jaejoong stopped; she let go of him and faced him.

“Let’s fix this first.” She said as she fixed the lapel of his coat.

Ladies were green with jealousy as they interacted and smiled at each other, Jaejoong was after all a good catch.

Meanwhile, Serin was observing them. She felt something inside of her. And finally she understood what that feeling was. It was jealousy.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Inhee was talking with her siblings, Chunji and Khun while I was with Serin and the guys.

“Those are her brothers, right?” Yunho asked.

I nodded. Beside him, Serin was being quiet. She was looking at her ring all the time.

“Rin, isn’t that the guy you were crushing on?” Yoochun asked.

Oh, right, I haven’t killed him yet.

“Ah…him, Ho Nichkhun.” Junsu said.

Serin looked up with a smile, finally she was smiling, and I miss her smile.

“What a gene pool.” She said as she looked at the three with a smirk.

I nodded in agreement as I pinched her cheeks lightly. The Hos were indeed good looking. Especially Inhee.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

double update!!

i have a feeling i wont be able to update for next week, like the whole wekk. i have exams coming up and,,,,,sigh.

i hope you guys enjoy!!

and, btw, adavance merry christmas!! :DD

PS

i couldn resist a teen top cameo. ahaha, i hope you guys dont mind :3