Chapter 13

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Ho Nichkhun was heading out of the house when he heard someone talking in the dining room. He entered the place and found his younger brother having breakfast.

“Mwoya, you think our house is a hotel?” He said as he leaned on the wall.

“Good morning hyung, I’m back.” Ho Chunji grinned as he stood up and hugged his older brother.

“Glad to have you back, bro. But your Inhee noona might kill you.”

“I know, I’m late.” Chunji scratched the back of his neck.

“Has she seen you already?”

“Nope, not yet, but I’ll call her later.”

“Okay, that’s good, I’ll be off to the company, Ji. I’ll see you later.”

“Later hyung.” Chunji said as he went back to his seat and got his phone.

 

Meanwhile, it the new Kim-Ho residence. Inhee woke up late, she got a bit disoriented, usually Khun would wake her up for breakfast.

“Oh, right, own house.” She mumbled as she stood up and went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, maids served her breakfast.

“Where is Jaejoong?” She asked.

“The young master has left, miss.”

She nodded as she leaned on her elbow.

I never expected to be alone first thing in the morning, she thought.

 

Your POV

After having a hearty breakfast, I went back to my room. I stood over the window. Then I noticed something, we have a pool in the house?

I went into my closet and grabbed a bikini.

“Well, since I’m going to be alone then.” I muttered as I went down.

I stepped in the lawn and inhaled the breeze. What a nice day to be alone.

I jumped in the pool without thinking of anything.

How did I get in this mess? I’m married and I’m alone, now, does that make any sense?

Well, at least I’m stable right now. Stable in the sense that i still live in a decent house with a human husband.

I resurfaced, gasping for air I pushed myself out of the pool, then my foot slipped. Was expecting the to be engulfed by water again, but someone took hold of my wrist.

“Are you okay?” He asked as he pulled me up. I looked at him, looking impeccably erudite in a crisp gray suit.

“Yeah,..thanks.” I said as I searched for a towel.

“I thought you left already.” I said as I got a robe and wrapped it around me.

“I did, I came back for some files I left.” He said as he bent over. I stepped back.

“You got scraped.” He pointed to my knee.

“Ah, it’s okay, I’ll treat it later.” I said while wiping my hair. Sheesh, why does he have to be so~

“You should, I have a first aid kit in my room, you can use it.” He said as stood up and got his bag.

“Thanks.”

“I’ll be going then.” He turned and walked to his car.

As soon as he was out of sight, I exhaled, big time.

His eyes, they…scare me, not in a bad way, but……I don’t know. Well, good to know that at least he cares.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I remembered pulling her up from the pool. She must really not like having my around, I could see her twitch every time I go near her. I shrugged, but I have to admit, she really has nice legs.

“Ya! Are you listening?” I was having a meeting with Junsu and our two secretaries were with us.

“Yeah..I—I am.” I said while sitting up.

“You’ve been acting different, is something wrong?”

Then, I remembered Serin. I sighed, I remembered what she told me during the wedding ceremony.

“Jaejoong-ah, why?” She asked, I could tell she was drunk the way she swayed while walking. I placed my arm around her as we sat.

“Why, what? Stressed at work again?” I said as I fixed her hair.

She shook her head, then she placed her hand over her chest.

“Why do I feel different? I feel…down, like someone poured ice cold…. water on me.”

“Why? You have a cold?”Instinctively  I reached for her forehead. She turned away.

“When I saw you up there, exchanging vows, I felt…….like that-”

I looked at her with wide eyes. Her eyes were staring back to mine.

“Jae, I-” I waited for her to speak, but instead, she closed her eyes and leaned on me. She was already sleeping.

“Alright, that’s it.” Junus slammed his folder on the table, the sound shook me out of my revelry. He sent the secretaries out.

“Mwoya? We done?” I asked.

“No, because of you cant even discuss one subject, now tell me hyung, what is wrong?”

“It’s….about Serin.” I

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Inhee was inside a bubble teashop, she wanted some to drink something nice before heading to her older brother’s work place. She was sitting on a table near the window, all alone. It was already 4 PM, and she was dead bored. She went mall hopping and shopping the whole day, and yet she was still bored.

She sipped on her milk tea, wondering if any of her “older sibs” were free, she was in deep need of company. She was about to call her Khun oppa, when her Blackberry pinged.

Baby, we’re at Eden, join us ask your husband too. – Junho oppa

Be there in five, ^^ - Inhee

 

Inhee drove to Eden, it was a trendy bar in Gangnam, and only the top 1% could enter the place. When you get in there, all you can see are chaebols and of course, the rich.

Inhee stepped out of her car. She went to the entrance, the guards already recognized her, she easily slipped in the place.

As the young miss of Ho Corporation stepped in the club, heads turned. Men looked at her adoringly and lustfully. Women enviously looked at her, but they couldn’t hide their awe, Ho Inhee was dressed simply, a black sleeveless dress and silver pumps.

She looked for Junho but he wasn’t around, she sighed, thinking the guys were just somewhere, messing around, she walked her way to the bar, she saw a girl leaning seductively over a young man, who didn’t look her was interested in her. Inhee shook her head at the sight and tried to move away. But she couldn’t help but overhear their conversation.

“I’m waiting for someone.”

“Is that someone, your girlfriend? It’s okay, I don’t mind.” She purred as she touched his collar.

“I do mind, and- oh, she’s here.” The man turned to her.

tumblr_lp4afpvtW41qe9l4go1_500.gif

“You’re a bit late, come sit beside me.”

Inhee looked at her younger brother, the girl snorted and left. Chunji pulled her hand and made her sit.

“Not even on hello or hi.” Chunji mumbled as he ordered a drink for her.

“Chunji-yah!!” Inhee gave him a hug.

“I missed you too, noona.” Chunji hugged her back.

“Ya, you’re late, like so late.” Inhee said as she sipped on her martini.

“I’m sorry, but I’m free now.” He shrugged.

“Ya, since when did you become a ladies’ man?” Inhee asked in irritation as she saw older women, I repeat, older in their thirties women eye her younger brother. Chunji shrugged and rubbed his sister’s hair.

“It runs in the blood.” He carelessly pointed to where their older brother and his friends were. Women were crowding over them, even men. Inhee exhaled and rolled her eyes.

“So, noona, when do I get to meet my newest brother?” Chunji asked if he was asking for a new toy model.

“I don’t know, I don’t even know where he is right now, which reminds me-” Inhee looked at her brother.

“You owe me lunch and shopping spree.” Inhee said while smiling at her younger sibling.

Chunji rolled her eyes.

“Tomorrow, I’ll pick you up, is that fine?”

Inhee nodded gleefully.

“As long as you don’t nag me.” Chunji chuckled. Inhee punched him playfully.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong arrived in their house, dinner was already served in the table by the maids, but Inhee wasn’t around.

“Did Inhee leave?” He asked the butler.

“Yes, the young miss left this morning.”

He nodded. He sat down eating, alone.

“Is it going to be like this for a year? She’ll leave home and arrive at the wee ours of the~”

“Oh my gosh, I’m sorry I’m late.” Inhee came stumbling in the dining room. Jaejoong looked at her oddly.

“You already ate? Don’t mind me, continue eating.” She said as she sat down on the other end of the table.

Jaejoong just smiled at her.

“I know it’s weird hearing this from me, but how was work?” She asked with big innocent eyes.

“It was okay. How was your day?” Jaejoong smiled at her.

“It was great.” She nodded back.

Then for a brief moment there, Jaejoong forget about his troubles on Serin. But something was also formed at that moment, a sort of understanding between them. No one knows what it is, but it was something good.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++