Chapter 19

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Please listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3uNXNwdBdM&feature=related

Your POV

 

I never knew movie watching would be awkward, well at least for Jaejoong it’s not, he’s happily chewing his popcorn.

But, I didn’t fail to notice that he would flex his right arm now and then.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I am, why?”

“You keep on stretching your arm.” I pointed out while I took a sip from my cola.

“Ah, this, I’m blaming you.” He laughed.

“Me?” I pointed myself. He nodded.

“You almost made my ears fall last night with your nightmares.” He chuckled as patted my hair.

Ears? Nightmares?

OH SH.T.

Did I scream again? I face palmed myself and looked away from him

Then!

The other side of my bed was crumpled earlier, his arm is sore…did he…..sleep beside me?

“I know what you’re thinking, yes, I did sleep beside you last night, your brother told me how to calm you down.” He said, eyes still on the screen.

I shouldn’t have been angry with him this morning! Guilt, please don’t eat me!

“I’m..sorry, I disturbed your sleep.” I said.

“It’s okay, we’re even now.” He grinned.

“Yeah…sort of.” I scratched my head and looked away.

I should put a gag on my mouth before I sleep.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

After the movie, Jaejoong and Inhee went out.

“Where should we go?” Jaejoong asked. Inhee was walking behind him, mumbling to herself.

“Miss Ho?” He asked. She looked up.

“Oh? I’m sorry.” She replied, raising her one hand up apologetically.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at the company today?” Inhee asked.

“Yeah.” Jaejoong nodded.

“You should go there, I feel guilty for~”

“It’s okay, today is hanging out with screaming-at-night-wife day.” Jaejoong teased.

“Ya, I didn’t scream..that loud.” Inhee looked down, annoyed.

“Anyway, let’s just enjoy this day, okay?”

tumblr_lvc6h1O4kw1qdg4buo2_250.gif

“…okay.” Inhee nodded as Jaejoong led her to the exit.

 

“It’s Junsu oppa.” Jaejoong heard Inhee. He saw Junsu, Changmin and Serin walking towards their direction.

“Hello cousin-in-law, I see you’re getting along well with my cousin.” Junsu said as he greeted her with a hug.

“Yes.” She grinned. She gave Serin a smile, who in return just gave her a nod.

“You guys going out for lunch? Let’s go together.” Changmin said.

“Uhm, good idea, let’s all eat together.” Junsu said.

Jaejoong looked at Inhee.

“Would that be okay?” He asked.

Serin looked at him in bewilderment, since when did Inhee’s opinion matter to him?

“That would be great.” Inhee replied with a grin.

“So, let’s go~!” Junsu wrap Inhee’s arm around his as they walked to the resto.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Junsu and Inhee walked together to the resto with Changmin by their side. I chuckled, two childish people walking together.

“You getting along with her?” Serin asked, both of us were walking together.

“Yeah.”

“You just have to endure it for a year, you’re doing well.” Serin said.

“Endure? You make her sound like she’s some sort of sickness, Rin.” I chuckled.

“Well….Anyway, the guys seem to like her.” She nodded her head to their direction.

“And you don’t?” I asked her in a teasing manner.

“Yes.”

I looked down at her, confused.

“I’ve said this before, I’m the only girl, or I was, I don’t like any female entering your lives. It makes me jealous.” She grinned as she punched my playfully. But, there was something different about her tone of voice.

“But, I shouldn’t feel sad you’re married right? I’ll always be the only girl in your heart right? I mean you only married her for business.” She asked.

What doe she mean? Only girl in my heart? Does she know?

“…Of course, you’re the Cho Serin who can bully the five of us without getting hurt.” I replied as I placed my arm around her.

“That should be kept that way, forever.” She giggled.

 

Your POV

 

While walking with Junsu oppa, I looked back at Jaejoong and Serin. I saw them laughing with each other, he had his arm around her. I felt something drop in tummy. It felt dreadful at the same time, I don’t know…disappointing?

I shook my head and looked away. That should have been the ending for them, the two of them together, but I came into the picture. Jaejoong should be smiling like that, genuinely, but because of me, he was forced to leave her side.

“Inhee, are you okay?” Junsu oppa asked as we entered the restaurant.

“Yeah, what should we order?” I asked as he pulled the chair for me.

“Anything you like.”

I nodded. Jaejoong and Serin arrived.

“So, what are we eating?” Jaejoong sat beside me, across from Serin.

“Pasta sounds great.” Changmin oppa replied.

“Ya, I didn’t ask you.” Jaejoong smirked.

“I was just saying, all you want to know is what Inhee wants.” Changmin snarkily replied. Jaejoong rolled his eyes at him. I laughed. They were so cute, fighting like kids.

 

Serin’s POV

 

I watched Jaejoong interact with Inhee. They look like…a real couple.

A few minutes our food arrived. Then , I noticed Inhee was placing bits of shrimp to the sides of her plates.

“You don’t like shrimp?” Jaejoong noticed this too.

“I’m allergic.” Inhee replied.

“Ah, really? You should have told me, let’s change the dish.” Jaejoong was about to call the waiter.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll just remove the seafood.” Inhee said. Jaejoong looked at her for a while and got her utensils from her. One by one, he removed the bits of shrimp from her plate and placed it on a tissue.

“There.” Jae handed her spoon and fork back.

“Thanks.” Inhee said, her cheeks were pink.

This is so strange. Jaejoong doesn’t help girls before, well, the Jaejoong I know, but what happened? He changed. He’s taking care of her.

I saw Junsu and Changmin smile at their exchange. I should be happy for them, but why cant I bring myself to be?

I continued eating my meal, when someone’s phone rang.

“I’ll just take this, excuse me.” Inhee gently stood up. I saw Jae’s gaze follow her as she went out of the store. He smiled softly. Where have I seen that smile before?

tumblr_lvmhld0EQ21qancn8o1_r1_500.gif

It cant be, right? It cant be that he’s starting to love Inhee?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++