Chapter 10

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The couple entered the shop, it was one of the most famous boutiques in Korea, the designer, Lie Sang Bong was known globally.

“Young miss, you’re gown is ready.” A lady said as they approached.

“This way.” She guided them to a private fitting room.

Inhee was fidgeting, her fingers were twirling around the strap of her bag. She was…uncomfortable.

Then the curtain was pulled up, a white dress was facing them. It was a tube type, but it had a see thru lace material around the shoulder. The lace was so intricate, embedded on it were pearls and swarovskis. The dress reached the floor. It looked so beautiful.

“A beautiful dress for the beautiful bride.” The designer himself said. Inhee was ushered in the room. Two ladies helped her into the gown.

“You look so pretty, miss.”

“Thank you.” Inhee said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

It is true, I am getting married.

Then, Inhee was about to step down from the platform when Kim Jaejoong was dragged in the room by one of the ladies.

“What do you think, isn’t she very pretty?” She asked.

Jaejoong looked at Inhee. She looked breath taking to him. She looked like an angel. Jaejoong was speechless.

“Is it that bad?” Inhee asked while looking at herself in the mirror.

“Ani, you look beautiful, Inhee.” Jaejoong said with a smile. Inhee turned away, her cheeks were pink.

 

Your POV

 

I arrived home at exactly 6 PM, courtesy of my husband-bleck, I still have an aversion to the H word. I sighed as I sat on my divan. I eyed my newly painted emerald toe nails.

“How was your day?” I heard a voice behind me.

“Lunch was okay, but awkward, dress fitting was……..yeah.” I shook my head as I remembered the wedding gown.

“The guys are coming over tomorrow night.” Khun oppa said as he sat across me.

“Why? Sleep over?” I asked. He nodded.

“But why? Is it a game night?”

“No, it’s a sort of party for you, your last night as our OG.”

I nodded. Wait, what?

“OG?”

“Yeah, OG, only girl. After the wedding you’ll be leaving us all alone.” Khun oppa was sobbing in a mocking manner. I laughed.

“I’m not leaving you oppa, besides I’ll always be the only girl.”

He laughed.

“I know, Let’s go, dinner time, mom and dad are waiting downstairs.”

 

Khun’s POV

 

It was a bright Friday morning. I was walking out of my bathroom, already dressed up for work when I saw our butler placing something inside the closet.

“What is that?” I asked.

“It’s the suit for tomorrow’s event, young master.”

I nodded, Inhee’s wedding is tomorrow. I placed my coat on and went to her room.

I found her sleeping soundly under her orange sheets. I smiled. I cant believe my baby sister is getting married, well, arranged married. I hope that Jaejoong guy wont hurt her, if he does i~

Inhee stirred. She was clutching to a Hello Kitty stuffed toy. I remember this toy, I gave it to her three years ago. People may think my sister is a brat, but she’s not, under her childish and happy go lucky exterior, she’s warm and caring. She’s the exact opposite of what people think about her. I placed the blanket around her snugly and stood up.

“I’ll see you later, Innie.” I said as I went out.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

We were all having dinner together in my house; it was just the guys and Serin. I wasn’t really in the mood for celebrating. Junsu and Yoochun were talking about the new business partnership Chun’s company just launched.

“Did you meet your wife to be lately?” Yunho asked. I nodded.

“Yesterday, lunch and she fitted her dress.”

“So, you guys are really going to do it?” He asked.

“Yeah, it’s useless if I still resist. I just have to let go, I guess.” I said meaningfully. Serin and Min were sitting on the couch watching tv.

“This is wrong, Jae.”

“What?”

“You’re marrying Miss Ho, but you still haven’t let go of Serin.” He said.

“I know, but it’s the only way I could think of, I need something to distract me.”

“Did you even confess to her?” He asked as he took a sip from his brandy.

“No, but I confirmed her feelings for me already, she loves me…only as her best friend.”

Yunho paused.

“But you’re being unfair to Inhee-ssi.”

I shook my head as I made my way to the living room and sat beside Yoochun.

Am I really being unfair? No, she said yes to marriage too, plus its not like I married her because I love her. I watched as Serin interacted with Min, she was laughing. Her smile, it’s my most favorite thing in the world.

“Hyung, it’s time to eat.” Junsu said as he nudged me by the shoulder.

 

“It’s like marrying someone like Chunnie.” Changmin laughed.

“I told you she’s not like that, you guys are all just talking nonsense, what if those guys are just her friends?” Junsu said. I laughed.

“Well, friends don’t carry you bridal style and be protective when guys are talking to you.” Yoochun pointed out.

“But still, you guys should have some proof first.” Junsu said while eating.

This cousin of mine, always the positive one.

 

Your POV

 

Here I am, stuck with six grown men battling over the Wii console and the Kinect. I sighed as I lay down on the couch.

This is not the party I was expecting.

“Bored?” Taecyeon oppa asked as he lifted my legs and sat down, he placed my legs on his lap.

“Not really, are you guys  really going to play the whole night? Why don’t we watch movie?” I asked.

“Movie? That would be nice!” Wooyoung oppa let go of the remote.

 

Okay, so this is totally not my idea of a movie. Here I was huddled to my older brother, we were watching The Grudge 3. I was hiding under a fleece blanket. My older brother had his arm around me, he looked like he was enjoying the movie.

“Why do you guys find it so fascinating?” I muttered as I covered my ears from the scream.

“it’s interesting.” Khun oppa replied, eyes never leaving the screen.

Then I felt a pair of arms lift me up from my seat.

“YAA~! Hwang Chansung put me down!” I said. Then I felt the soft cushion under me again. The lights were on again.

“Sorry, baby.” Chansung oppa grinned.

“Inhee baby, give me your wrist.” Jun oppa said. I eyed him suspiciously.

“I’m not going to place a bug on your arm, Innie.” He said. I took out my wrist, then Khun oppa covered my eyes. I felt something cold touch my wrist and I heard something snap.

Then I saw bracelet on my wrist. It had a silver chain and six pearls were hanging on it. Beautiful. I felt a smile on my lips.

“It’s a reminder, that no matter what happens, single or married, you will always be our baby.” Wooyoung oppa said as he pinched my nose.

“Those pearls symbolize us, you’re brothers.” Junho oppa said.

I felt tears forming on my eyes.

“Why? You don’t like it? Inhee-yah?” Taecyeon oppa looked worried. I shook my head.

“Ani, I like it. Thank you so much.” I gave them all a hug.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It was the day. The function hall was already prepared, guests were there. The wedding banquet for Jaejoong and Inhee was like a fairy tale. The chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling, it gave a warm feeling to the place, the flowers looked so delicate. Everything was perfect. The prince and the princess were both exchanging vows on the stage, their loving parents were crying. Their friends were happy for them. Everything was in place. But if only the prince and the princess loved it each other, it would be the best wedding of the year.

From her seat, Serin was watching Jae as he slid down the ring on Inhee’s finger. At that moment, something inside ticked. She didn’t understand it first, but she knew she didn’t like watching them anymore. She turned away.

“I now pronounce you as man and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Inhee and Jaejoong looked at each other awkwardly.

“We didn’t talk about this.” She whispered.

“I didn’t know this would happen.” He whispered back.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The crowd said. They both smiled as they looked at them.

“What are we going to do?” Inhee bit her lip. Jaejoong closed his eyes once.

“We have to do it then.”

“Ya, what~” Inhee was cut off, she felt Jae’s arms around her waist and his lips on hers.

The crowd went ballistic.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++