Chapter 28

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

8:30 PM the Kim private jet landed in Incheon International Airport, Jaejoong was wearing a pair of sunglasses to hide his face. But sill he didn’t escape the scrutinizing eyes of the people as he walked by. He was fetched by their chauffeur and was driven to their house.

 

Tabloids kept on coming and coming. Under their father’s orders, Nichkhun and Chunji were looking for Inhee non-stop. Both brothers were worried, what if something happened to her? What if she got hurt?

Chunji was roaming around the city with his silver Lamborghini. Worry tainted his boyish features.

He got his wireless headset and called someone.

“I have a big problem.” He replied.

“What?”

“Inhee noona, she~”

“Ah, right, I saw it on the news, man.”

“We can’t find her, she’s not answering any of our calls.”

“Arasso, I’ll ask some of my men to search around the city.” He replied.

“Thanks, call me if you get something, L.Joe.”

“Sure.”

 

Your POV

 

I just watched the sun set it was beautiful. I loved the way peacock stains were left on the sky. I inhaled deeply welcoming the scent of the sea. It’s been a while since I was left alone like this. It feels nice, peaceful.

It was getting a bit dark but I didn’t care. I wanted to be away from all the hustle and bustle. I know the moment those photos hit the news, people will bombard me-us.

I winced as I remembered some of the photos, a picture of him and Serin eating and feeding each other, her arm wrapped around his. Jaejoong was smiling a lot too; he only does smile at her.

I sat up and played with the sand. Why is this guy bothering me? Who is he to me?

“Little Miss, you’re alone?” I heard a slurring voice. The hairs on my back stood up.

“Tsk tsk, it’s not good for a pretty one like you to be alone in here.” Another voice joined. I stood up and walked away quickly.

But it was all too late, I was surrounded. There were three drunkards in front of me.

“Leaving so soon?” One asked as he traced his finger on my arm. I pulled away.

“Don’t touch me.”

“Hmmm, this one’s tough.”

“And pretty.” One of them chuckled.

Then, I felt them coming near me.

“Don’t you dare~”

“Why? You’re alone, all alone, and no one will hear you even if you scream~”

A sudden blur went by. Four muscular guys in black suits attacked them. Soon the three s were on the sand, in pain.

“I finally found you.” A familiar voice said. He stepped out from the shadows and gave me a straight-faced wave, as if this happens everyday.

tumblr_lvh2poMokn1qd1hlwo2_500.gif

I saw him place his phone in his coat pocket.

 The four men bowed at him as he gave them a signal. After that they left.

“Byunghun, I mean L.Joe.” I said.

“So you were hiding here, noona.” He nodded as he eyed the drunkards; he kicked one of them in the stomach.

“How did you find me?” I asked. This kid….is he some sort of…..gangster?

“Well, some of my men saw a lady being harassed by the each and your car is a total giveaway.” He replied as he gave my Hummer a look. I felt my heart swell in pride with my favorite car.

“Chunji asked you to find me?” I asked as we sat on the sand.

“Yeah, a dead worried Chunji called me and asked to search for you.” He gave me a look.

“Sorry, I troubled you.”

“Well, your brothers should be hearing that.” He said as he looked at the sea.

It was quiet for a while. Then he spoke,

“Noona, I know I’m not in the position to say this but, you should come back, well not necessarily back to Jaejoong, but just show yourself, tell them that you’re okay. Everyone’s worrying about you.”

“You…saw?”

He nodded.

“But, noona, I think you should let him explain first, I’m sure he loves you.” He replied a he gave me smile.

“Uh,,,yeah. I guess.” I nodded and looked away.

Yeah, he loves Serin.

“Uhm, L.Joe?”

He looked at me.

“Are you a gangster or something?” I asked.

He chuckled.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was eating with L.Joe in a small restaurant that served country food.

“Chunji’s coming.” He said.

Inhee sighed. She knew she was going to get grilled by her younger brother.

“I never got to thank you though, thank you L.Joe.” Inhee said.

“No problem, as long as you go back to Seoul.” He nodded.

“HO INHEE, YOU!”

Inhee winced as she heard a familiar voice. L.Joe smirked and stood up. He patted her shoulder and went out.

“Thanks, man.” Chunji said. L.Joe nodded and left.

 

Chunij sat down in front of his younger, er, older sister. He was glaring at her.

“Noona, how could you do this? Alone? In a secluded area?!”

Inhee looked down while huffing her cheeks.

“What if L.Joe and his men arrived late? Those bastards~”

“He told you?”

Chunji gave her a look. She shut up. It was already 11:30 PM and both of them were getting cranky.

“Noona, why are you being like this? You gave hyung and I heart attack.” Chunji said in a reprimanding tone.

“You don’t understand Ji, the moment I saw those photos….~ HE MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, HOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD REACT, COME PERSONALLY TO THE AIRPORT AND PICK HIM UP?!” She exhaled, all the stress in her has been released. Good thing, they were alone in the resto, thanks to L.Joe’s goons for scaring the other customers.

“Noona, I didn’t mean it that way, it’s just~”

“Look, if you want me to come back, I will. Just don’t expect me to show my face and talk to him, again. I’ve had enough of scandals and issues, and what worst is this is not even my scandal nor my fault.”

Inhee sighed and dropped her chopsticks.

“Noona, speaking of airport, Jaejoong hyung arrived today.” Chunji said.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++