Chapter 82

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee felt the sunlight hit her face lightly. She slowly opened her eyes. It was already morning.

She turned to her right and found Jaejoong sleeping. She smiled and traced his eyelashes with her fingertips.

“Wake up.” She said.

“Five more minutes.” He mumbled and wrapped his arms around his wife.

“Jaejoong, we have a wedding to attend tomorrow.” She reminded him. Jaejoong just shrugged and nuzzled her neck.

“Bom’s going to kill me.” She said. Finally after two months of preparation Bom was getting married to Seunghyun.

Inhee sighed. It was hopeless getting Jaejoong out of the bed early on weekends. She gently removed his arms around her and sat up.

“Inhee…..its a weekend….sleep more.”

She laughed and kissed his lips softly.

“I have some things to check, just go ahead and sleep.”

 

Inhee stepped down the stairs and went to the kitchen. She found the dining table empty.

“Ah, right.” She said as she remembered that the maids had their day off on Sundays.

She sighed as she made herself some coffee.

A soft smile formed on her lips as she found a bottle of tomato ketchup and a knife.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Inhee woke up early today. I tried going back to sleep, but I couldn’t because she already left. I closed my eyes and hid under the sheets.

Then I heard her scream.

I bolted right up from my bed and went down.

 

I found her in the kitchen, her back was facing me, and she was crouching. On her feet was a knife with a red substance on it. The sink also had the red liquid. I felt my stomach churn.

“Inhee-ya!” I went near her. She was hugging her left hand.

“Did you cut yourself? How many times did I tell you not to~”

She looked up at me with a victorious smile.

“You finally got up from the bed.” She showed her hand to me. Perfectly fine hand.

“Ya!”

“You gave me no choice but to do it.” She shrugged as she got me a glass of water.

“But, with the ketchup act.” I grumbled.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” I felt her hug my back.

“I wouldn’t do it if only breakfast was served.” She said playfully.

“You could have just asked me.” I said.

“I already said I’m sorry, and I want to taste your cooking!”

I chuckled and faced her.

“Arasso, wifey, tell me what you want to eat.”

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The Kim couple entered the hall. Guests were already inside, as soon as they got in people looked at them. Kim Inhee was dressed in a black backless dress that reached the floor and her hair was loosely curled. Jaejoong was beside her wearing a sleek black Armani suit.

“Bom did well.” Inhee said as she looked at the banquet.

“She did. Did I tell you that you look beautiful?” Jaejoong grinned as he held her hand.

Inhee smiled back at him and fixed the lapel of his coat. He noticed that she was wearing the ruby ring on her finger.

“Good you’re wearing that.” He said as he looked at the guys eyeing his wife.

 

“Innie baby, you’re here!” Junho called her as soon as they sat down.

“Hello, oppa. Where are the others?”

“Taecyeon and Chansung are at the buffet table as usual, Wooyoung’s still on his way, Jun’s here somewhere and your brother, I’m not~”

“Auntie!” A young boy that looked like Nichkhun approached her.

 

 

 

Jaejoong and Inhee’s eyes widened.

“Who are you~”

“I’m appa’s son.” The kid replied.

“Why do you look like my brother?” She asked the child. She looked at Jaejoong.

“Why does he look like my brother?”

Jaejoong didn’t know what to say.

“Oh, hey Mason.” Taecyeon sat down along with Chansung.

“Hello uncle.”

“Uncle?!”

Taecyeon nodded at her.

“My brother has a son?” Inhee echoed.

As if by cue, Nichkhun sat across from her.

“Oppa, you have a son?!”

Junho choked on his wine. Taecyeon burst out laughing.

“No, remember Eunji our cousin?”

Inhee slowly nodded while eyeing the little boy.

“He is her eldest son, Mason.”

Inhee nodded.

“Oh.”

“Baby, if Khun had a child before you that would be a scandal.” Chansung grinned.

 

 

Your POV
 

“Bommie! Congratulations!” I hugged her.

“Thank you, Inhee-ya. I’m glad you came.”

“Of course, it’s me best friend’s wedding.” I smiled back.

“Congratulations, Bommie.” Jaejoong gave her a hug.

“You better take care of my best friend well.” She said.

“Ya, I was supposed to say that to Seunghyun oppa!” I said.

“Congratulations, Seunghyun.” Jaejoong shook his hand.

“Oppa, you must take care of Bom, buy lots of corn.” I said solemnly. Seunghyun laughed.

 

“Do you remember our wedding celebration?” I asked.

Jaejoong and I were sitting down at the hotel’s garden, gazing up the stars.

“Yeah, it was awkward.” He nodded. I laughed and leaned on him.

“We were awkward.” I repeated.

“At that time, I really did think we would end.” I said while looking at my wedding ring.

“Well, I’m happy we don’t have to.” He said as I felt his lips on mine.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

everyone's asking for a Kim baby hahahahah i'll see about that XD

 

please check out my new fic :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142856/special-investigation-team-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq-yoochun-you