Chapter 43

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Khun’s POV

 

I was sitting on the beach chair when my sister walked in, she was obviously fuming. She walked to our table and placed her phone on the table- no, slammed her phone on the table. She wore her tank top again and tied her hair. I looked at her. I raised both of my brows at her. She shook her head.

“Come here.” I opened both of my arms. She sat beside me as I wrapped my arms around her. I could sense she was feeling bad.

“Oppa, why is this happening?” She mumbled as she hid her face. I just hugged her tightly.

The guys looked at us. I shook my head at them.

“Are you okay?” I asked softly.

“Do I have to be?” She looked up. I shrugged and tickled her.

“Fine, I’m not.” She said while laughing.

“Aigoo, my baby knows how to get hurt already, you’re growing up.” I pinched her nose. She let go of me and sat up.

“I’m not a baby.” She muttered as she grabbed a bag of chips on the table.

“You are. You’ll always be my annoying-lovable sister.” I grinned as I opened the bag for her.

“Yeah, so that your fan girls would kill me.”

I heard Bom snort.

“YOU!” Inhee pointed a finger at her. I noticed something on her finger.

41RxvlI0vFL.jpg

“You told them about~”

“He placed a rock on you already?” Bom said.

Inhee looked confused for a second, then she placed her finger down.

“It’s…some sort of Kim tradition, or so.” She shrugged and stood up.

My sister walked over to where Chunji was talking to some girls.

 

Your POV

 

I stepped away as soon as they mentioned the ring. I don’t want to talk about it.

I saw my younger brother talking with some belly button baring girls.

“Ji, who are you talking to?” I asked sweetly. They all looked at me.

“Oh, these girls are Minja, Hyeran~”

“Let’s go, I’m hungry, let’s eat.”

They glared at me. I grinned.

“Arasso.” He politely excused himself and we left.

“Flirt.” I said. Chunji shoved me playfully.

“Ya, you try pushing your noona now?!”

He grinned as he placed his arm around me.

“You know how much I love you noona.” He grinned.

“Ughh.” I shuddered playfully as we both sat on the stools by the bar.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“So, did it work?” Chansung asked as Inhee left.

“You bet, Channie.” Bom smiled wistfully as Seunghyun sat beside her.

“I don’t get it, you just dressed Inhee in this bikini~”

“She looked good didn’t she?” Bom said while wiggling her brows.

“Yes she did, but she’s a sister to me, for crying out loud.” Jun rolled his eyes.

“So, what’s the whole point of it?” Jun finished his question.

“Easy, you all know how Inhee affects men, she gets their attention naturally, thanks to good genes and scary older brothers~” She gave them all a look.

“So, I talked to Ji’s friend, L.Joe was his name. I asked him to help me make Jaejoong jealous, and apparently, it worked.”

Junho nodded.

“I liked it.” Taecyeon nodded.

“Well, somebody didn’t.” Bom said as she watched Serin step away from her friends.

“Ya, she’s our business partner.” Khun said.

“She’s hurting your sister.” Bom retorted.

“What?” The guys asked at the same time.

“She wants Jaejoong, he used to love her before, but now he’s already married and probably in love with Innie. Then Cho Serin realized that she likes Kim Jaejoong too.”

“It sounds like a movie.” Wooyoung commented.

“Should have known, they fought. That’s’ why Innie’s feeling bad.” Khun said.

 

Jaejoong didn’t go back to the resort, instead he walked around the facility. He stood there observing the view in front of him, taking in the fresh Jeju air and the musky scent.

 

Was he confused? Yes. Did he feel stupid for getting angry with Inhee? Definitely, yes.

Is he in love with her?

That he can’t answer. Yes, he needs Inhee, he needs her so bad that he feels like his day wont be complete without her. But Serin, she was another issue. He has been in love with her for a long time.

 

Your POV

 

“Overnight?!” I almost shrieked. Khun oppa had to pull me down a bit.

“Yeah, I asked the jet to go back to Seoul and refuel.” Taecyeon oppa said.

“But..But, I don’t want to sleep here~”

“Kid, unless you fly commercial, which is impossible by this time you can go home~”

I raised one hand and looked around. I need someone with a private jet.

“Ask your husband, maybe he has ways.” Bom said. I glared at her and walked away.

 

“Yunho oppa, did you come here by private jet?” I askedhim.

“Yeah, we did. Why?”

“Are you flying back tonight?” I asked.

“Ani, we’re going back tomorrow.” He replied. I nodded.

Ughhhh, I wanna go home. There’s a very high possibility that I’ll be sharing a room with him again, and I don’t want that. I cant stand being around someone who’s so~

“Here. It’s your favorite floor.” Junho oppa handed me a key card.

“But, this is a suite?” I asked.

“Yeah, for two.” He grinned as he went away.

I’m pretty sure that they’re all plotting against me.

I placed the card in my bag and made my way to the hotel. I got out of the resort area and walked.

“Don’t go alone.” I heard someone say.

“Play boy oppa?” I asked teasingly.

“Yeah, it’s me.” He rubbed my hair.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“I’m accompanying a very pretty lady on her way to the hotel, it’s not safe you know.”

I laughed.

“This is coming from a cassanova?” I grinned.

“Nope, it’s coming from a concerned friend.” He replied as he looked up. I saw a familiar figure waiting for us by the entrance.

“I know you’re mad at him, but you have to talk to him. You have to understand him too, Inhee. Being mad with each other won’t do any good.” He said as he stepped away.

Playboy oppa, KAJIMA~~!

I sighed and continued walking.

“Let’s talk.” He said. I nodded and we sat in the lounge.

“I’m sorry, I got angry. I don’t know what came to me but~”

“It’s okay, I understand. We have an image to keep.” I replied.

“You’re still angry.” He said.

I shook my head.

“But, I don’t like it.” He said.

I looked up.

“What?”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Guys touching you, guys talking to you and especially when you smile at them.

“You frowning, I also don’t like it.” I replied hastily.

“That was my line.” She muttered.

“I was feeling bad that time and you cheered me up.”

She nodded.

“It’s my turn now.” I said as I stood up and pulled her hand. I checked my watch, 4:30 PM.

“Where are we going?” She asked.

“You’ll see.” I said as I tightened my hand around hers.

 

“You wanted to walk in the beach?” Inhee asked. I nodded.

“Earlier,, I admit I’m also wrong, I shouldn’t have let L.Joe do that, but it comes out of habit, I grew up with guys, that’s why~”

“You don’t need to explain, I know.” I said.

“I was wondering…” She started.

“About what?” I asked as I walked beside her.

“Does our company have any dealings with your company?” She asked.

“Yeah, we do, why?” I replied.

“Nothing, I was just curious.”

I nudged her playfully.

“Since when were your curious about work?” I grinned.

“Ya! Is that an insult?”

I just pinched her cheeks.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Kim Jaejoong, you!” Inhee said while pointing him.

“I know, I’m good looking.” Jaejoong walked ahead of her.

“Conceited fool.” She said as he walked towards him.

tumblr_loee8jFuQZ1qagmgmo4_250.gif

 

“Isnt it nice? I’m good looking and I married someone who gets checked out every two seconds?” Jaejoong teased.

“Is that supposed to be a joke?” Inhee asked.

“Ani, I think its true, when we go out, men would look at you.”

Inhee shook her head.

“And I don’t like it.” He said. Inhee looked at him.

“I forgot something~” Jaejoong said as he pulled out something from his jean pocket.

He took Inhee’s hand and removed the ring.

“This, is much better around your neck.” He said as he slipped the ring on a silver chain.

“Necklace?” Inhee voiced.

“Yes. Come here.” Jaejoong motioned for her to come closer.

“Another peace offering?” Inhee jokingly asked while choking on her heart.

“Nope, it’s a mark.” Jaejoong said as he leaned over and clasped the hooks.

tumblr_loee8jFuQZ1qagmgmo2_250.gif

“Right there, where it belongs.” He said as he faced her and fixed the pendant.

“Mark?” Inhee asked.

“Yeah, so that they’ll know you married a Kim and you’re already married.”

“Redundant.” Inhee rolled her eyes.

“I’m being possessive here and you don’t feel a thing?” Jae said in mock hurt.

“Yes, yes, thank you Mister Kim.” Inhee smiled.

“I like it that way, it’s hanging around your neck, it’s more visible.” He said.

“And you’re always welcome, Inhee.” He smiled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jaejoong and his gift giving....