Chapter 37

I'm Marrying You?!

Jaejoong’s POV

 

We stopped in front of Yunho’s house. I saw him exit the house with a leather backpack slung around his shoulder, Junsu was about to open the door when I stopped him. I got off the car and got my bag.

“Yunho-yah, sit at the front, I’ll sit with Inhee at the back.” I said as I opened the door.

“Arasso.” He replied.

Junsu and Serin was about to make space for me when I stopped them.

“It’s okay, I’ll sit with Inhee at the back.”

“But Jae, we still have more space~” Serin started.

“No, it’s okay, I’ll sit with her.”

 

Inhee moved to make space for me.

Her back was facing me.

I got my Ipad and started to type.

I’M SORRY

I placed it on her lap.

She looked at me with blank eyes. I gave her a smile.

“This is so childish.” She said as she passed it back to me.

“I know, so you have to wear this.” I said as I quickly slid the ring on her finger.

“Jaejoong~” She started but I hugged her.

“I’m sorry, really sorry I forgot, next time you can hit me when you’re mad at me, just don’t ignore me, Inhee, it kills me.” I said in a whisper.

I felt her smile.

“You are childish.” She said with a small smile.

“Just say it when you’re mad okay?” I said as I kissed her forehead.

She seems stunned for a while, but she gave me a nod.

“But, why did Yoochun move it to Wednesday? I thought it’s going to be this Friday.” She said as we sat back.

“He said has some stuff going on this Friday.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Serin kept on glancing at the back of the car. There was an unreadable expression on her face. She was annoyed by the fact that Jaejoong chose to sit with Inhee than with her. She didn’t like the way Jaejoong would look at her.

“Serin-ah?” Yoochun called her.

“Yeah?” She looked back.

“You seem tired, you should try to sleep.” Yoochun said. She smiled back at him and nodded.

Yoochun knew what she was feeling. And he also knows what Jae is feeling.

 

“How far?” Inhee asked as Jaejoong handed her a bottle of water.

“About an hour or two.” He replied.

“Oh, I see, right, Wooyoung oppa gave me these.” She took out a few envelops from her bag.

“What’s that?” Jaejoong asked.

“Invites.” She replied as she handed one to Junsu and Serin.

“Yunho oppa, Yoochun oppa, here.” She reached out and Junsu handed it for her.

“Jang Wooyoung of Jang Enterprises?” Junsu asked.

Inhee nodded.

“Yeahp, he wants you to come along.” She said.

“This is nice, relaxing weekend.” Yunho commented.

“Will there be girls? Since it’s a resort~” Yoochun got hit with a pillow in the head. Serin rolled her eyes.

 

Your POV

 

We arrived at Yoochun’s property; his ski home was very nice. It had wooden doors and iron railings, it felt very homey.

“So, this house only has six rooms, since we have a new sister~” Yoochun playfully nudged me.

“She’s sharing a room, of course with her husband.” He said.

“Wouldn’t it be better if girls get one room?” Serin asked.

“Rin, they’re married, nothing’s wrong with that.” Changmin oppa said while eating a bag of chips.

I sighed in relief inwardly, I don’t want to share a room with her, who knows what she’d do to me.

“I’ll meet you guys in an hour, Inhee, make yourself at home.” Chun oppa said as he patted my hand and left.

 

“This room is amazing.” I said as we entered. Jaejoong set our things on the floor and the heater.

“The view here is the best.” He said as he pushed the curtains.

A sight of pine trees frosted with snow welcomed me.

“It’s beautiful.” I whispered.

“But, can I tell you something?” He said.

I nodded.

“Why would Wooyoung have a resort party in the middle of winter?”

I tilted my head.

“Good point, I don’t know why either, but he was never a normal person, so yeah.” I replied.

He laughed and patted my head.

HE HAS TO STOP DOING ALL THOSE TOUCHY TOUCHY THINGS.

It makes my heart race.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong and Inhee walked out of the house.

“Aren’t you cold?” Jaejoong asked as they made their way to the others.

“Nope, well~”

“Your nose is red.” He grinned.

“There are no nose muffs, Kim Jaejoong.” She replied with a huff as she went ahead.

“Ya, be careful it’s~”

Inhee slipped and landed on her .

“Slippery.” Jaejoong finished.

He laughed and took out his camera.

tumblr_ltj8tsUac71qms2xzo1_500.gif

“YA!” Inhee waved him off, he just continued laughing and pulled her up.

“You looked like a snow angel who fell.” He grinned.

“Delete the photo.” She whined as she tried to reach for the camera.

“Nope.” He grinned as she poked her nose.

“Please? I’ll buy you ice cream.” Inhee smiled. Jaejoong laughed.

“You know what, let’s just go.” He said as he took her hand and continued to walk.

 

Serin’s POV

 

I saw everything. Inhee fell, Jaejoong helped her up. They were both laughing as Jaejoong bullied her, all sweet and couple like. I crumpled the styro cup in my hand.

They were making their way to us while holding hands.

“Well, love is in the air.” Chun whistled. Yunho hit his shoulder.

“Well, they look good together.” Changmin nodded.

I looked away.

She didn’t get my meassage didn’t she?

 

“What are you doing?” Jae asked as they arrived.

“Preparing skis.” Junsu replied.

“Do you know how to tie them?” Jae asked Inhee.

“I don’t ski.” She replied.

“Really? You never tried?” Junsu asked.

“I tried before but I ended up with a fracture.” She replied with a smile.

Always the attention grabber. I rolled my eyes.

“Jaejoong-ah, will you help me tie mine?” I asked.

“Arasso.” He nodded as he leaned down to tie the shoelaces.

“Oh, right, later we can have lunch at the restaurant in town.” Yoochun said.

“Really? That’s good, I’ll give them a call later, Chun.” I said as Jaejoong helped me up.

“Ski with me?” I asked. He looked back at Inhee.

“Will you be okay alone in here?”

Oh, please.

“I’ll be okay, I’ll just go back to the house.” She nodded.

“Keep yourself warm.” He said as he placed his beanie on her head.

She nodded and walked back to the house.

Why is it always about her? I bit my tongue as Jaejoong and I walked with the guys.

 

Your POV

 

I went back to our room; I changed into a long white cardigan and UGG boots. Of course, he’d go to Serin. I smiled bitterly as I felt the beanie on my head. I took it off and placed it on the bed.

I decided to roam around the house. I found a living room with a luxurious fireplace. The dining area with its 8-seat oak dining table looked perfect for a family dinner. There was also a library and a gaming room.

I checked the time, it was around 10:30, and they would be back around lunch.

I entered the library and sat on the leather couch. Yoochun has so many books, I thought as I looked at the rows and rows of tall shelves in around me.

I felt my phone vibrate.

“Hello?”

“Noona, where are you?”

Chunji.

“I’m at a ski house.”

“What? Why?”

“Jaejoong’s friend invited me over, anyway, why are you calling?”

“Noona, are you okay? Last time…” He said.

I knew what he was talking about.

“I’m fine Ji, don’t fret.”

“I’m really sorry Inhee noona, I didn’t know they were related~”

My stomach churned as I remembered his face.

“Ji, it’s okay, none of us knew too, so it’s not your fault.”

“Is Jaejoong hyung being good to you?” He asked.

He shouldn’t ask that question to Bom.

“Yeah, Chunji-yah, I’ll call you later okay? I need to go.” I said.

“Arasso, I love you noona.”

“Love you too.”

I placed my phone down.

No, I shouldn’t think about HIM, not now.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

After skiing, Serin was in her room. She was on the phone with the restaurant Yoochun was referring to.

“We’ll have the traditional dumplings, with pork cutlets and crab kimchi.”

“Ah, right you serve gambero right?” She said.

“Yes, we do miss.”

“Add that too, and oh, I want you to slice the shrimps very thinly.” She added with a little smile.

 

“They said we should be there by fifteen.” She announced as she went down in the living room. She found everyone there except Jaejoong and Inhee.

“Where’s Jae?” She asked.

“Upstairs probably.” Yoochun shrugged, they were all watching tv.

 

“How was it?” Inhee asked as Jaejoong lay flat on the bed.

“I’m tired.” He sighed. Inhee laughed as she sat on the ottoman.

“Ya, remove your skis, you might get a cold.” She said. Jajeoong didn’t move. She rolled her eyes and took the skis off.

“Thanks.” He said.

“We’re having lunch out, dress warmly.” He said as he stood up.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Shrimps will be sliced thinly ^^