Chapter 24

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was in front of at least 3 cameras and all eyes were on her. She was dressed elegantly in a green dress with black heels. Her hair was tied in a pony tail and her make up was done lightly.

“Ah, about that, Jaejoong left today, he had some businesses to attend to.” Inhee smiled politely at the host.

“Really? That’s unfortunate. But, can we ask you something, even the audience is very curious to know, do you have any plans on having a honeymoon?”

“Yes, we have, but nowadays he’s been so busy and I am still adjusting to my new life, he is too. But we’re trying hard to find time for it.”

“That’s good to hear. Another question, is it true that your marriage is a political marriage?” The audience murmured.

Inhee broke a cold sweat.

“No, we married because we wanted to.” Inhee took a sip from the water glass.

“So the rumors were false.”

Inhee nodded. So many lies were made today.

“Its reasonable, who wouldn’t fall in love for a man like Mr. Kim Jaejoong, right?”

Inhee could only nod and smile.

“So it is true that you both love each other?” The host pressed.

 

Your POV

 

Of all questions, why that? Why? Why? WAE?!

I thought they were going to ask about the business and stuff, but it turns out they were more interested in my married life.

“Y-Y—yes.” I smiled while gripping on my wedding ring.

Kim Jaejoong owes me big time. Omonim and Abeonim must be so happy right now.

 

After the interview, I changed into an oversized yellow sweater and denim shorts. I snapped my booties in place and headed out of the studio. I got in my car and drove to Passion5.

 

“So, how’d it go?” Khunnie oppa was waiting for me with his cup of coffee.

“I had to lie like a gazillion times.” I said as I took a forkful of his cake. I heard him chuckle lightly.

“You left Jaejoong again?”

“Ani, he’s in Bangkok. He left this morning.”

“Ah, but, I have something to say.” Khun oppa said in a serious tone.

“Is it about Chunji? Or his girlfriend? Because I seriously doubt that girl and~”

“Inhee.” Khun oppa gave me a look.

“Mian, please do continue.”

“Abeoji is scheduling a party for Ji this weekend.”

“Why? His birthday is still 2 months away.”

“No, he’s announcing his position in the company. And I would like it if you come.” He said.

“Oppa, that is not even relevant, even if I don’t want to come, you’d still sent a helicopter and pull me out of the house.”

He laughed.

“Anyway, when is Jaejoong going back?”

“3 days.” I raised three fingers.

“Good he can still attend.”

 

Serin’s POV

 

Yunho called me for lunch and I obliged. I was inside an Italian place with him and Chun.

“Min’s already near, Junsu too.” Yoochun said as he placed his phone down.

Will Jaejoong be coming?, I asked myself. I know how I feel. But…I still don’t know how to act around him.

“Hey guys.” Changmin arrived, he patted my head and sat down.

“Junsu?” Yunho asked.

“He’s still picking up Inhee.” Changmin replied.

“She’s coming? How about Jae?” I asked, why does she always have to in attendance every time we hang?!

“Jae left for Bangkok today, Rin.” Yunho replied. I could only nod.

Before, he would always tell me if he was leaving the country, or the city, but what happened? He didn’t tell me.

“I brought someone special over.” I heard Junsu’s voice. Next thing I knew, Inhee was seated right across from me.

“I heard you had an interview today, did it go well?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, a bit.” Inhee smiled.

“That’s good, while your husband’s away-”

Your husband. I looked away.

“-he placed you under our care.” Yunho said.

“What? I mean, why?” Inhee looked confused.

“He didn’t want you to go out alone, and eat alone.” Yoochun said as he took a sip from his wine.

“And, tomorrow, I’m coming over to your house for breakfast, Jaejoongie hyung said you usually skip that meal, so I’m there to prevent that.” Junsu grinned.

So, what know they all became Inhee’s knight in shining armors?!

“Guys, you don’t need to do that. I can~”

“And, I’m taking you out for lunch tomorrow.” Yoochun said.

“Ya, tomorrow’s my schedule, yours is the day after that.” Changmin interjected.

I stood up.

“E—xcuse me.” I said as I walked away.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Serin got her bag and exited the place. Everyone on the table was shocked. Yunho stood up and followed her.

“Serin! Serin!” He ran after her.

 But, she wouldn’t even turn back.

“Ya, Serin-ah!” Yunho spun her around to face him.

He saw tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked, shocked.

“What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong?! You call me saying you wanted to have lunch and hang out, then Jaejoong’s WIFE comes along and all you could talk about is her, her, HER. Seriously, I don’t even think you invited me because you wanted me to come, it was just out of habit.”

“Serin-ah, why are you being like this? We wanted you to come too, really.”

“I don’t know what’s happening to me, Yunnie.” Serin sighed.

“Why do you not like Inhee? Is it because of the dress~”

“No.” She shook her head.

“Tell me, so we could fix this.”

“I think……I love him.” Serin said in a low voice.

“What? Rin, say it clearly.”

“I love Jaejoong. I don’t know how it happened, everytime I see him with Inhee, I get mad for no reason, I get annoyed for no reason~”

“Serin-ah, this can’t be, he’s married~”

“Why cant I?!? He loves me too!”

“You….know?” Yunho looked at her.

“I heard you guys talking.” Serin looked away.

“All this time you knew, but~”

“Don’t you dare give me that crap, Jung Yunho.”

“I love him, Yunho, I’ll do everything to get him back.” She said as she turned away.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i did say "i think i wont  be able to update", right? hahaa