Chapter 36

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Park Bom strode in an exclusive restaurant in Seoul clad in a Versace mini dress and sky-high KTZ heels.

 

She was guided in a private dining hall.  Five guys were waiting for her inside.

“Park Bom, to what do we owe this pleasure?” Wooyoung said as he greeted her with a hug.

“Inhee actually.” She said as she sat in between Taecyeon and Chansung.

“We know, we sense attraction.” Junho said as he placed a newspaper on the table with a picture of Inhee and Jaejoong, it was a paparazzi shot from Jeollado.

“I sense total destruction.” She said as she pushed the paper away and it ended up on the floorwith a thud.

“Is there something we don’t know?” Taecyeon asked as he took a bite from his prawn dumpling.

“Yesterday, they were at Jeollado.”

They all nodded.

“Jaejoong left here there, I had to pick Innie up, she thinks it’s because of their little fight, but it turns out, Jaejoong rushed to the hospital to get to Cho Serin.”

“Girl from Bangkok scandal?” Jun asked.

Bom nodded.

“Wait, he left Inhee, our Inhee in a park alone? In Jeollado? Alone in a quiet park with no people?” Chansung said.

Bom nodded with one raised brow.

“Don’t kill him yet, Inhee has feelings for the idiot.”

They looked at her in shock.

“Don’t tell.” She raised one finger to her lips.

“So, here’s the plan. Wooyoungie, it’s your birthday next Friday. Right?”

Wooyoung nodded.

“Junho, the private resort at Jeju~”

“I’ll reserve it, just tell me the time and number of guests.” Junho was already typing on his phone.

“Invite friends, also, Kim Jaejoong’s friends too, all five of them.”

“Serin included?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yup.” Bom smiled as she took a sip of her tea.

It was clear; she already had a plan in mind.

“It has to be this Saturday, Inhee has a ski trip on Wednesday.” She said.

 

Your POV

 

I was just lying there on my bed when the doors suddenly burst open.

Jaejoong entered the room.

“Where were you? You weren’t answering my calls~”

“What gives you the right to ask me that?” I retorted as I turned away from him.

“Inhee, I was worried~”

“Well, you weren’t worried when you left me there.” I said.

“I’m sorry, I forgot, Junsu called, Serin got admitted to the hospital.”

There it is, the cold hard truth slapping me in the face.

Serin.

“You know what Kim Jaejoong, you’re impossible.” I said as I shook my head and went to the door.

“Inhee,  I didn’t mean to~”

“Didn’t meant to what? Forget I was with you the whole time? Forget that you actually brought me there with you in your crappy little park? You should have asked Serin to come with you instead.” I slammed the door shut and ran out of the house.

My tears wouldn’t stop falling.

I can’t do this; I’m getting hurt too much.

It was always about her. I sat down on the prickly grass and looked up.

Why? Why is this happening to me?

My shirt was already getting stained due to my tears.

I can’t cry over this, I’d look pathetic.

“Inhee, you shouldn’t expect things from him, stop this.” I said to myself as I lay back.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I went to my room. Part of me was relieved she was okay and safe. But I was afraid, she was angry with me, what if she leaves?

 

Why did I have to rush to the hospital? I should have at least looked for her before heading off. I admit, it was my negligence; I left her there unsafe and unprotected.

I sat on my office desk. I fail, I fail at being a husband to her, I always end up neglecting her and~

“Jae, seriously man, you have to know who’s your top priority now, you cant confuse them, because if you don’t, you’re not the only one who ends up getting hurt.”

Yoochun’s words echoed in my mind.

Is he right? That I don’t know whom my top priority is?

But who should be my top priority? All these years it has always been Serin, but…something’s changed, I can’t pinpoint it.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yoochun’s BMW van arrived at the Kim house at exactly 8:30 AM on a Wednesday morning. Jaejoong was the first one to go out, on his shoulder were his bag and Inhee’s medium sized Louis Vuitton traveling bag.

Inhee came out wearing a pair of gray skinny jeans and a short trench coat. Jaejoong was wearing an all black ensemble, a black pea coat paired with black tapered jeans.

Junsu opened the door. Jaejoong wordlessly hopped on front seat beside Yoochun who was driving, while Inhee sat on the last part of the van. Junsu and Serin were in the middle part of the vehicle.

“Inhee, are you okay there?” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah, I am.” She said.

“You can transfer with Junsu and Serin~”

“Chunie, we also have our things here.” Serin intervened.

“It’s okay, Yoochun oppa, I’m fine here.”

Jaejoong was looking at her, but she didn’t dare look back.

It has been three days since they last spoke to each other. And damn, he was feeling bad about it.

“How about Yunnie and Min?” Serin asked as soon as the car started.

“We’re passing by Yunho’s, Changmin’s already there.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++