Chapter 80

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong wasn’t with Serin, heck he wasn’t even at his office. He was inside a bar, drinking. The bartender was throwing him odd looks because he was drinking non-stop. People reconginzed him but they just let him since they knew what he was going through.

It was already closing time; one of the waiters approached him.

“Sir, we’re already closing.” He said as he tapped his shoulder.

No response came, Jaejoong just grumbled.

“Sir?” The waiter called out once again. He gave up and searched for his cell phone.

He found Jaejoong’s cell phone in his coat pocket.

 

A few minutes, a sleepy Yoochun clad in black sweats entered the deserted bar.

He frowned as he saw his friend.

tumblr_lqixdwt39t1qzg179o1_500.jpg

“We’re already closing sir.” The waiter told him. Yoochun nodded and proceeded to his friend. He dragged him outside the bar and made him sit on his car. He called Jaejoong’s secretary and asked him to get his car at the bar.

Yoochun looked at the older male in concern. He knew what he was feeling. Jaejoong tends to keep everything inside him. He doesn’t freely express himself to others, that’s why all of them were surprised whent they saw how Jaejoong interacted with Inhee.

“What happened to you, Kim Jaejoong?” He sighed and drove him to his house.

 

 

Your POV

 

I woke up when I heard some heavy footsteps outside. I stood up and wrapped my cardigan around me. I opened the door.

I was surprised when I saw our butler rushing to open Jaejoong’s room, Yoochun oppa was there helping Jaejoong walk.

“Yoochun oppa?”

He turned to me once. He went in the room. I followed him, he placed Jaejoong on the bed.

Is he drunk? I looked at him. I took off his shoes and loosened his tie.

“The waiter at the bar called me, he was drinking.” Yoochun oppa said. I nodded and stood up again.

 

We went out of the room after fixing Jaejoong in the bed.

“I know what happened, I hope you two won’t have to end up like this.”

I looked at him and shook my head slightly.

“Just think it over, okay?” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“I don’t want to lose my only sister.” He grinned as he went down.

 

I went back to the room and checked on Jaejoong. He was fast asleep.

If he was at the bar drinking alone, then…..he wasn’t with Serin?

But he rarely gets drunk, something must have happened in the company.

I looked at his face, he was stressed, I can see it.

I bent over and kissed his cheek lightly.

“Good night.” I whispered as I went out.

At least I was able to take care of him for the last time.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong woke up with a massive headache. He sat up from his bed and started to wonder how he got home. He sighed as he headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

He went down from his room and took his breakfast. He was surprised to find Inhee’s things on one of the couches. It was her laptop.

“Was Inhee home last night?” He asked one of the maids.

“Yes, young master Yoochun was here last night too, sir.”

“Yoochun?” He echoed. Then he remembered how Yoochun dragged him out of the bar.

He rubbed his temples and went back to eating.

 

Inhee stared at the window for the nth time ever since she got in his office. She let go of the pen in her hand and sighed deeply. She felt stressed, she felt stuffy in her office. She looked at the documents on her table; she stood up and got out of her office.

Inhee sat on one of the wooden benches, she looked at her cream colored pumps. She was enjoying the fresh air at the sky garden of their company. She watched the view of Seoul.

She felt someone stand beside her. A cup of coffee appeared in front of her.

“Here.” Her younger brother was standing beside her with a cheeky smile.

“Thank you, Ji.” Inhee replied while blowing in the coffee.

“If you’re hurting noona, show it.”

Inhee looked down.

“It hurts Ji, I don’t like what I’m feeling. I can’t seem to just throw it away.”

“Keeping it to yourself won’t do you any good, noona.”

Inhee shook her head.

“You love him, even I can say that, the people around you can see it. And it is clear that he loves you back.”

Inhee’s tears started to fall.

“You don’t understand Ji, he’s in love with someone else, it is only right for me to file a divorce.”

“But you’re hurting.” Chunji looked at his sister.

“It’s okay, this is our deal from the very beginning, I should stay true to is. And I’ve held him back for a long time, it’s time for me to let him go.”

Chunji didn’t say anything but he just pulled his sister for hug. Inhee continued to sob on his shoulder.

“Just cry it all out, noona.” He said gently while caressing her hair.

Chunji was really concerned over his older sister. He never saw his sister this sad.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I sat back on my chair and looked at the divorce papers. I can’t do this, I can’t sign this. No way in hell would I sign those papers. I can’t let her go.

“If I were you, I’d go to her right now…..sir.”

I looked up.

“Bom?”

She shrugged at me.

“It’s so obvious you guys love each other.”

“Ppali, vice president.” She handed me my coat.

I ran out of the office with the papers with me. This wont do, I have to talk to her.

 

I arrived at the Ho Corporation building. There were media waiting outside.

“Mister Kim! Is it true about the divorce rumors?.....About Miss Ho is she really~”

I pushed my way through the company’s entrance. The guards recognized me and made me enter.

 

I arrived at her office, I found her on the table reading some files.

She heard the door open, she looked up.

“Oh, you’re here.” She stood up. Her eyes landed on the envelop in my hand.

“Have you signed it already?” She asked.

I looked away.

“Ani.”

Her brows furrowed.

“Why?”

“Why are you doing this?” I asked. She sighed.

“It takes a long time to process it, and isn’t that our deal?”

I shook my head.

“Inhee, about the other day with Serin, I didn’t kiss her, she was the one~”

She looked up at me sharply.

“You….know?”

I nodded. She frowned and looked away.

“You don’t need to explain to me, Jaejoong.” She said.

“Inhee, what happened was~”

“I told you don’t need to explain!”

“I won’t sign this.” I placed the papers on the table.

“I’m letting you go, I’ve been pulling you back from Serin, why aren’t you signing?! It’s clear to me that you love her.”

I took a step closer to her.

I shook my head.

 

Narrator’s POV
 

The couple was having a heated conversation.

“I’m being an obstacle to you, I’m hurting you and Serin. I came in between you two, so you have to let me go too.” Inhee said.

“You don’t understand, Inhee, I don’t have feelings for her anymore.”

She looked at Jaejoong, she started to fumble around her neck.  Jaejoong’s eyes widened as he saw what she was doing, she was taking of the necklace with the ruby ring.

“This isn’t rightfully mine.” She handed it to him.

Jaejoong walked towards her.

“You don’t understand me at all.” He said.

“I do, that’s why I’m letting you~”

Jaejoong grabbed her waist.

Inhee couldn’t finish her sentence because Jaejoong had planted his lips on hers. Her eyes widened in response and her heart started to beat so fast.

“It’s not Serin whom I love.” He said as he looked down at her eyes.

He kissed her forehead once.

“It’s you.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

after reading the last line, listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdnKIWxzKws

so, how will Inhee react? hahhahhahaa. AIGOO, JAEJOONG.

anyway, i checked the poll results, and clearly, DBSK FIC WON. the action one :)

so here's the link to the fic, please check it out and subrscribe :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142856/special-investigation-team-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq-yoochun-you