Chapter 25

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

Your POV

 

What happen? Serin, she must be feeling left out. Just like the other time. I watched as Yunho oppa run after her.

“Inhee-yah, don’t mind her, she’s been acting weird lately.” Yoochun oppa said.

“Ani, something must be bothering her, you guys should help her out.”

“If Jaejoong hyung was here, she’d be calmed right now, he knows her best.” Changmin said. Junsu smacked the back of his head.

“Inhee’s here.”

“It’s okay, I know and i…understand.” I smiled back.

It cant be, that Serin’s being cold to me because of him, right? I shook my head lightly.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Ho Chunji was seen at a coffee shop with his girlfriend, Soomin. They were both enjoying their coffee and muffins.

“Oppa, can I bring my cousin over?” Soomin asked, she was referring to the party.

“Sure, wait, cousin?” Chunji asked.

“Yeahp, he’s arriving tomorrow. And it’s been a while since I last saw him.”

Chunji nodded.

“And, I told him about you, he wants to meet you.” Soomin pouted.

“Arasso, you can bring him over.” Chunji pinched her cheeks.

“How’s Inhee unnie doing? I haven’t seen her in a while.” Soomin asked. Chunji smiled, Soomin was so caring.

“Noona’s doing fine, I think she went out with some of her friends today.” Chunji replied.

 

Meanwhile, Kim Inhee was seen walking around Cheonggyecheon stream alone, she was thinking deeply.

“Does she know about his feeling for her?” She muttered to herself.

“No way, if she did, they’d be a couple even before we knew each other.” She waved her hand dismissively.

“What if she secretly loves him back?” She mumbled.

“Why am I even bothering myself with this?!” She ran her slender fingers through her hair.

“If they love each other, then that’s good, Jaejoong would be happy.” She said as she squared her shoulders.

“But, Inhee, why do you feel sad inside?”

 

Your POV
 

Surprisingly, I woke up early today. I have to give myself something for this, a prize maybe. I checked the time and applauded myself mentally, it’s 5:30 AM!

Oh, right, Junsu did say he’d pass by today.

After taking a shower, I changed into a white mini dress and a long beige cardigan. The house was empty; maids were coming later at 9. I decided to lounge at the living room and watch tv.

Lazing around on a gloomy day is kinda fun, I guess. It was dark outside but no rain, good thing. I noticed that Jaejoong left his laptop on the table. Maybe I should check the news.

I switched it on and immediately read the new articles.

Then…one thing caught my eye.

KIM JAEJOONG, ON A HONEYMOON?!

I scrolled down in curiousity.

Then I saw pictures that made my heart sink.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

A red Hummer was seen rush out of the Kim villa.  Behind the wheel was none other than the Ho heiress herself.

She didn’t know why but she was mad, very mad. Those pictures hurt her, deeply. She never felt such pain in her too. She doesn’t know what she’s feeling, but one thing is clear, she wanted to get out of their house and if possible, not come back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

BONUS CHAP!