Chapter 33

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was trying her best not to fall; she was leaning on the wall. Good thing or bad that people didn’t notice her. She was straining her neck just to see any of her brothers. But she couldn’t even see any of them.

She was sweating profusely, her hands were shaking.

She looked like she was about to pass out.

Then she saw a very familiar back. He was talking with a man in his forties. She felt relieved that she finally saw someone she knew. She stood up straightly and tried to walk to him. She was wobbling a bit, she placed her hand over forehead as she walked.

 

Jaejoong was chatting with a business partner, when he felt two slim arms wrap around him. He turned and found Inhee hugging him.

“Inhee, what’s~” He saw her pale face and he noticed she was shaking.

“Are you okay?” His voice sounded urgent. Inhee shook her head, he got his handkerchief and wiped her forehead.

“Do you need to go to the hospital?” He asked, he was worried why she looked sickly.

She shook her head. Jaejoong just hugged her. She buried her face against the crook of his neck.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t….find my brothers.” She whispered.

“It’s okay. What’s wrong? Are you feeling unwell?” He asked.

No reply came, but he became more worried when he felt hot tears on his neck.

“Inhee?” He said as he was about to pull away. But Inhee shook her head and just wrapped her arms around him.

“Let’s just stay like this…for a while.” She breathed out.

 

Serin was talking with Changmin when she saw Inhee hug Jaejoong. Her eyes widened when she saw Jaejoong hug her back. She dropped the drink she was holding. Good thing the floor was carpeted.

“Rin, what’s wrong?” Changmin asked. Serin just looked away and shook her head.

She winced as she saw Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Inhee slowly. They looked so intimate.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

She was shaking badly. I pulled her out into the garden and made her sit. Her breathing was still uneven.

“Inhee, what’s wrong?” I asked as I placed my coat around her. She shook her head, instead she leaned on me.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t see anyone inside and i~” She said.

“Stop saying that, I’m your husband, you should be seeking help from me.” I replied.

I looked at her shaking hands. I placed my hands over hers and gripped them lightly.

“Did something happen?” I asked. She looked away.

“The monster……” She whispered.

“Inhee-ya!..Inhee-ya!” We heard someone calling. Soon, Nichkhun was standing in front of us.

“Oppa!” She stood up and hugged him. She was crying again.

“Shhhh, it’s okay baby, he can’t hurt you now.” He said as he rubbed her back.

Hurt? He? He hurt Inhee? Who?

 

Khun’s POV

 

Chunji and I were standing together my friends when Soomin approached us.

“Chunji oppa, my cousin’s here.” She said as she pulled someone beside her.

“This is Park Jaebum, my older cousin.”

I felt myself tense. Wooyoung was the first one to react; he placed his hands on my fists. Chunji’s eyes widened as he saw the man.

“Oppa?” Soomin looked at Chunji.

“Inhee.” Wooyoung whispered. I stepped out and searched for her.

She hasn’t seen him right? She can’t see him again! Her panic attacks…..her nightmares!

 

“Oppa, why is he here?” She whispered as I made her sit. Jaejoong went inside the hall to get a glass of water.

“He’s….Soomin’s cousin.” I replied. I saw her eyebrows twitch.

“Innie, go home now, you’re not feeling well.” I said.

She shook her head.

“What will people say if I go early? I cant oppa, people’s eyes are still on us.” She replied.

I sighed, she was right. This would also start another fresh round of rumors.

Jaejoong arrived and handed the glass of Inhee.

“Okay, I get it. Jaejoong, can you stay by her side all night?” I said.

“Oppa, it’s okay, I’ll just sit down~”

“I will.” He replied.

“No, Inhee, you need to have someone with you.” I said while giving her a look.

 

Your POV

 

I watched as my brother walked back to the event hall.

“Are you feeling better?” He asked. I nodded.

“I’m sorry, you had to…see that.”

He smiled and shook his head.

“You said you wanted to talk…….” I said.

“We can do that later, we should go back~”

I don’t what came to me but I held onto his hand.

“Let’s talk, we need to.” I said. He sat back.

“I know I was mean last time, I don’t know what came to me, I just got so angry and~”

“Inhee, you have every right to be angry, you lied for me and I just wasted all your efforts.”

I nodded and looked down.

“But, I cant not care about you like you said.” He said.

I looked up.

What does he mean?

“You’re my wife, I cant not care.” He said as he hugged me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

sorry for the short chapter :D