Chapter 1

I'm Marrying You?!

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

A young lady was seen walking inside the Shilla Mall, it was a mall in the city of Seoul that carries only 21 shops, that means, luxury,

Meet the young lady of Ho Corporation, she’s the middle child, she’s gorgeous, has legs that could go on and on, she has everything, money, fame, looks, you name it, but the only she thing she doesn’t have, a job. She doesn’t need one anyway; her family owns almost all of the hotels in Korea, not to mention the other ones spread all over Asia.

Everywhere she went people would look at her, she was known as the socialite of the city. It wouldn’t be a high-class party if she wasn’t there, but she was indeed a brat. A brat that was feared, adored and loved by most men and women. Her shoulder length hair was bouncing gracefully as she walked to a tall handsome young man.

“Oppa, did you wait long? Sorry, I had to check on a few stores.” She said as the man got the bags from her.

“Like I haven’t gotten used to that already?” The man playfully poked her forehead, together they walked to the exit. Sighs from women could be heard as this man passed by.

Meet another eye candy, Ho Nichkhun, he’s the eldest among the three Ho children. He’s the perfect guy your mother would love you to bring home. He’s tall, charming and good looking. He’s the older brother of In Hee and Chunji. People call him the golden boy, why? Because he’s perfect, well that’s what the ladies say. He is currently the Vice President of their corporation.

 

“So, what did you today?” Nichkhun asked as the waiter left with their order.

“Uhhm, today? I had to pass by Burberry and Chanel, they released their new line!” Inhee happily announced. Khun laughed.

“Ya, don’t you feel bad for the others? I have a feeling you emptied the store.” Khun teased.

“Not really.” She smiled as she played with the napkin.

“Did Ji call you?” Khun asked. Inhee nodded.

“Yeah, he did, he said it’s their last term already, then graduation.” Inhee said. Khun nodded. Chunji is the youngest Ho.

“Oppa, after this, where are you going?”

“Work, unlike others.” Khun jokingly said.

“You know I cant do that. I’m not for it.” She shrugged. Khun didn’t stress on the subject, it’s been like two years since their parents encouraged Inhee to work, but they never did succeed.

“You want to come with me?” Khun asked.

Inhee stared at him in horror.

“No its not like that, just come with my to my office, I’ll be attending this product lunch anyway, I’m not staying there.”

“Good, alright, well, I didn’t bring a car.” Inhee said.

The waiter arrived and served their food.

“Oh, and right, we’re having the guys over for dinner.”

“Why?” The younger Ho asked.

“Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow remember? Sending off party?”

“Oh, right.”

Tomorrow Mr and Mrs Ho were both leaving for China, they were going to check on their China branch and will stay there for a few months.

 

Your POV

 

I came with my Oppa to work today. As we entered the lobby, women looked, no, stared, no, ogled at him. I stifled a laugh. Everyone loves our golden boy. But, the way they looked at him is annoying me. He’s not like he’s something to eat!

I smiled sweetly and clutched to his arm. He looked at me confusedly.

“My feet hurt.” I fibbed. He chuckled and placed his arms around my waist.

I looked at the girls around us, they were glaring enviously at us-me.

“Who is she?.....She’s pretty…..How does she do it? She’s gorgeous….”

I heard them murmuring, well only a few people know me here.

Well, you know what they say, you have to be born with it. I was biting my lip as we got in the elevator.

“Maybe you should wear flats next time.” Oppa said.

“Maybe.” I laughed.

“You ate something wrong, dongsaeng?” He asked.

I shook my head.

“Oppa, you have so maaaany fan girls.” I said making an elaborate action with my hands.

“What?”

“Clueless.” I clucked my tongue as we exited the elevator.

“Weird sister.” He said as we walked to his office.

“I never claimed I was normal!”

 

Khun’s POV
 

My sister and I made our way to the function hall where the product launching was made. It was actually Hwang Corporation’s new car models’ launching today.

“Will it be fun here?” She asked as we got in.

I rolled my eyes.

“Do you see any swings or seesaws?” I joked. She glared at me. I laughed and pulled her in.

 

“Hyung~! You made it!” Chansung made our way to us. He gave us both a friendly hug.

“If I wont you’d kill me.” I said.

“Right, Taecyeon hyung said he’s on the way.” He said. Inhee was beside me, eyeing the crowd. I got a flute of champagne from the waiter

“Chansung oppa, does my brother have a girlfriend?”

I almost choked on my drink.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Inhee handed me a tissue.

“He doesn’t have one, baby.” Chansung replied.

“I wasn’t intending on having one.” I mumbled.

“I was just curious, I’ve been wanting to have a baby in our house.” Inhee said with an innocent smile.

Chansung laughed at me. My sister grinned.

The pressures of being the eldest. I turned away and walked away from the two KIDS.

 

Your POV

 

The launching party was on a roll. I saw a few females eyeing on their prey. Well, my brother and his gigantic friends.

“Baby, why are you alone?” Wooyoung oppa asked as he sat down beside me. The others were sitting by the bars. I saw the Jun brothers, Jun oppa and Junho oppa talking to some ladies.

“You want me to join you guys? I’d rather not get killed.” I said as I pointed to some girls making their way to my brother and his friends.

“But baby~” Wooyoung oppa whined, his aegyo spilling over.

I must be the only lady in my age being called baby.

“Just go, oppa. Have fun.” I said as I gently pushed him.

Finally, I had the table to myself. I observed the cars under the spotlight. I liked the way the red one looked, I should ask Channie oppa for one. I was looking around, I saw a young lady walk inside with 5 tall me with her.

Is she new? I never saw her face in any event before? Or am I that of an unobservant girl?

I observed them as they walked in, Chansung oppa greeted the tall guy with the doe like eyes. Definitely good looking. I smiled to myself as Chansung oppa greeted the girl and the two guys, the one who was wearing a black tux had a cute smile. A guy with a soft smile shook Channie oppa’s hand, I could tell…he was a cassanova. Then a guy with a large pair of soft eyes came into my view. He had medium length hair and he was……hot. Chansung oppa exchanged a few sentences with him and then they went to sit.

Who could they be?

I felt someone looking at me, I looked up, it was Khun oppa, he gave me questioning look. I gave him a shrug. He was just checking up on me.

“I don’t want you to be forever alone.” Taecyeon said as he pulled me up.

“Lemme guess, tower brotha, to the buffet table we go?” I asked as I held his hand.

“Aigoo, you know me so well, sistah.”

I laughed as we made our way to the table. Taec oppa practically ambushed it.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Changmin was at it again. Having a date….with the buffet table. I was sitting down with the guys and Serin. She was seated in between Yunho and Yoochun.

“Serin-ah, why are you not eating?” I asked in concern.

“After seeing Changmin oppa eat, I don’t think I can eat anymore.” She laughed.

“You have a point, Rin.” Yunho said as he looked at Changmin.

I looked at her as she laughed. Always beautiful. I smiled to myself.

“Hyung, you’re so obvious.” Yoochun whispered. I elbowed him in the stomach.

“Just saying, you should confess earlier.” He shrugged.

“And this came from a guy who has a new girlfriend every two weeks?”  I raised one eyebrow. He rolled his eyes at me.

I stopped looking at Serin and searched for Changmin. He was observing some cake when he turned abruptly. Hitting a girl in the process, her drink spilled on her.

“Betting that Min would scare that girl off with her temper.” Junsu said. Yoochun nodded.

The girl looked apologetic. She took out her handkerchief. She wiped Changmin’s coat and smiled at him.

Something’s not right.

“Min’s not giving any violent reaction.” Yunho said.

“Mwoya, you expect Min to hit her?” Serin sounded amused.

“You know how he is, Rin.” Yoochun said.

The girl bowed apologetically, Changmin just nodded and smiled at her, wait, SMILED? He’s not mad?

Where did the snarky kid go?

And he looked shy. I looked at the girl’s face.

That explains it. She was pretty.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++