Chapter 51

Desire For Revenge

She wake up with her head feeling so dizzy and heavy. On the top of the table, there's a cup of hot tea is prepared for her with a small sticky note beside it.

'You drank too much yesterday. This could cease your dizziness.' - the sticky note

She wrap the sticky note and throw it to the rubbish bin. Ignore the tea, she go to take her bath. Since today there's someone she needs to meet.

_________________________________________

As soon as she walk into the restaurant, Kangjoo was already at there waiting for her. Without wasting time, she quickly take her sit infront of him.

"Oh, you are here?" Kangjoo greeted her with a smile but Jihyo only look at him coldly.

"I'm not here to have a conversation with you. Give me your answer." - Jihyo

*sighed* "Do you really dislike my presence that much?" - Kangjoo

"Well, dislike is not the right word. I hate you very much that I could kill you if I could. So, what's your answer." - Jihyo

*feeling down* "You don't really give me any choices. I have to sell you my share if I want to be safe." - Kangjoo

*smirked* "Glad to hear that. *she throws the file at him* Sign it then." - Jihyo. Kangjoo takes the file and read the document throughtly.

"Don't worry, I still have some business concious. If the amount isn't enough for you, I'll cover it then." - Jihyo.

"I don't really trust you anymore. You are too different from the past." Kangjoo said while look at her.

"Oh really? Do you expect me to give a smile and treat you gently when you are the cause of this self of mine?" - Jihyo. Kangjoo could only stay silent for that but then he replied.

"Since you are too cold on me now, I get use to it already. But seeing you betrayed Kim Jaejoong for other man, I don't even know who you are anymore." - Kangjoo.

"I just do what I should do. In order not to be ruin by uncapable man like you again, I just do what a woman should do. Now sign the paper I don't really want to waste my time with you." - Jihyo

*sign the paper* "The amount is fine with me. But actually, I have a favor to ask you too." - Kangjoo.

"What is it?" - Jihyo

"I want a position in the company. Higher than Kang Gahee." - Kangjoo

"Why should I do this favor?" - Jihyo

"Because I could help you persuade the other 6% share from the shareholders." - Kangjoo

"Oh really? I wonder how?" Jihyo looked at Kangjoo suspiciously but Kangjoo gives her the look of he is confident with what he said so Jihyo continued, 

"Get the deal then you get your position. Deal?" - Jihyo

"Deal." Kangjoo smile meaningfully. Although Jihyo don't really confident with Kangjoo but still since she don't think that Jaejoong will help her anymore, she will have to try her luck at the other shareholders.

______________________________________________________________

'Why am I still alive.' - the first thing Jaejoong thought as he woke up. He used to wake up with hope that one day if Jihyo returns, she will be the one who look at him again as he woke up. But that dream of him was ruined.

"Sorry but your love was never overpower my greed." when he thought what Jihyo said to him last night, he could only close his eyes tightly trying to cease the painful feeling that have been with him all these time since he knows, Jihyo won't return to him anymore. As he open his eyes and look at the mirror, he thought.

'Don't crumble.' he said while looking at his reflection on the mirror. With a new goal, he fix himself and called.

"Chae Won, I need to meet you." - he said.

______________________________________________________________

Gahee keeps circling the pen at her fingers then, Jihyo entered her office. The pen drop from her finger immediately since she didn't expect to meet her in her office even in this company.

*sarcastically* "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your 'new husband' all the time?" - Gahee

"Well, as a shareholder in here, why can't I?" - Jihyo

"Although you have a lot of share than mine, you still behind my father. He is the one with power." Gahee proudly said.

"Oh really? We'll see." Jihyo look at Gahee with her evil look.

"I'm just here to look for Lee Kangjoo's future office." -Jihyo continued.

*shocked* "Wh- what?" - Gahee

"Hmph." Jihyo smirked then leave Gahee's office since she knows that her plan succeed.

'Lee Kangjoo? He is working with Song Jihyo?' - Gahee's thought

'Wait until both of you killing each other, I'll just collect the bones later.' - Jihyo's thought

'Since this only end when both of you fall.' - she continued. 

*phone's ringing*

"Hello?" - she asked.

"It's me." - Jaejoong replied on the other side. She stayed silent for a few seconds but Jaejoong continued.

"Let's meet. I want to discuss about the share." - Jaejoong. Although she is not in the right state to meet him now but still what Jaejoong said is what she really need now so she replied.

"Okay." - she then hang up the call.

'At least I can see you right?' - she thought. Putting her hand at her chest trying to tell her self to cheer up.

___________________________________________________________

**At the meeting place**

They are sitting infront of each other now but there are no any conversation yet between them. They only look at each other emotionlessly. As she really don't want to keep this situation ongoing, she breaks the silence between them.

"So, what about the share?" Jihyo asked. Jaejoong takes out the file he get from Chae Won earlier and push it to her.

"The document. I have write the amount I wanted like what you said. I need the money in quick time so sign it." Jaejoong replied. Without any hesitation, Jihyo sign the paper.

"I'll text you if the money is transfered. " she then take the document and want to leave but Jaejoong's hand suddenly reach out and hold her hand.

"Just a few seconds. Even if I don't exist in your world anymore you still do in mine. Do me this favor, just stay with me a little bit longer." - Jaejoong.

"Don't be like this. Please." - Jihyo

"I really want to treat you coldly like how you treat me but I can't. I look like loser now but still, stay for a while. That's all I need." Jaejoong look at Jihyo and she look at him back. But Jihyo don't really feel well since she haven't get over the hangover yet. Maybe it's fated for this moment to happen, she suddenly fainted and almost fall but Jaejoong catches her.

"Seong Im?" he touches her face smoothly.

'You look painful.' - he thought.

Then, he carry her to his car and drive.