Chapter 28

Desire For Revenge

When the meeting ended successfully, people handshake with Song Jihyo as a formality to greet her existence to this company. They know although her existence is only as a secretary of Jaejoong, but behind the scene they know she have a big role in this company since they believe she will effect Jaejoong decision making. So in conclusion, being on Jihyo bad side is not a good idea for them.

Jihyo go to the office pantry to consume some medicine. It's weird since the migraine didn't gone after a few long hour. But at least, she manage to pass the meeting successfully so for her, it's worth. Then, she happened to hear Madam Lee's voice so she hide at the small room which it is store some old utensils.

"That woman! I can't believe she could existed the transaction. It wasn't there before!" -Gahee

"Don't worry, I don't think there's anyone feeling suspicious on you. Just I can't believe the Song Jihyo looks like that ." - Madam Lee

"At first I have the same mind too, but then from all the way she act, I can confirm she is not that ." - Gahee

"Well, that's of course. What can that stupid woman can do to us? Afterall, she's just low life. like her can't do big things. Hmph, seeing Song Jihyo's face remind me of her." - Madam Lee

"Me too. But don't worry, I'll figure out a way to kick her off from this company." - Gahee

"Oh, I'm so lucky to own a capable daughter-in-law like you." - Madam Lee

"My pleasure madam." - Gahee

"I told you to just call me mom. We are going to be a family soon, right?"- Madam Lee

"Yes, mom. Let's go to eat? I'm sure you are hungry right?" - Gahee

"Good daughter, let's go to eat at the Italian Restaurant you brought me last time. I like the pasta there" - Madam Lee

Then both of them left. Jihyo walk out soon after she confirm there are not outside anymore. She back to her desk resuming her works. But something is not enough for her. Something start to become not right for her.

________________________________________________________

That later night when they return home, Jihyo immediately lie down at her bed. She didn't take the dinner which this condition of her makes Jaejoong come to find her instead. After knocking her door but get no response, he barge in her room and found out Jihyo have pass out or it seems like that. When he touch her forehead, he found out that she's having a fever.

"This woman really!" Jaejoong try to carry her but then with half-concious, Jihyo push him away.

"What are you doing?" Jihyo ask him with her eyes slightly open.

"You are having a fever. We need to get you to the hospital right away!" Jaejoong try again but then Jihyo push him away.

'No wonder the migraine won't gone'- she thought

"Don't worry, I'll be fine with some medicines. Now, would you please leave me alone? I want to sleep." she pull the blanket and cover her whole body. But Jaejoong pull the blanket away then carry her in a forceful way.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong!" - she shouted. Struggling to be release.

"When I ask in a nice way you should just follow now stop moving!" he shouted back. In his voice, she clearly know that Jaejoong already insisted so there's no negotiation can be done anymore. So for this time, she back off.

___________________________________________________________

As soon as she reach there, the doctor give her an IV drop immediately. When he saw that, Jihyo earn a scold from Jaejoong again. But then when the doctor ask about what's her name Jihyo replied. 

"Cheon Seong Im" she replied which Jaejoong immediately look at her. By that, the doctor leave them alone in the private room which Jaejoong asked.

"Why did you use your real name? You know he might know you are here." Jaejoong ask in a confuse tone. Jihyo only smile at him and said.

"I don't want to live as Song Jihyo anymore. I want to face them as Cheon Seong Im. I want they to be defeated by Cheon Seong Im. Not Song Jihyo. Not this fake identity of me. I want them to recognize me as the one they called as , weak and stupid. The one they betray and the one who they killed her baby." Jihyo look at Jaejoong with determination. 

"Are you sure about this? Do you know by this, you may involve in a greater danger? I mean, they know a lot about you and there will be a lot of insult. But if you are Song Jihyo, I could protect you better." Jaejoong question about her decision. For him, if she wish to use her real identity to face the society, he will still help her. Just he don't like the idea that she is putting herself in a greater crisises.

"Then let me ask you a question, will you still help me?" Jihyo asked him back.

"I will." - Jaejoong

"Then trust me, I can ensure it will be fine. And more better." - Jihyo

"If you think you can handle it then I'll just follow you wish" - Jaejoong.

Jaejoong knows what Jihyo mean. Something must trigger her to use her real identity which he will need to find out later too. In his plan, he planned to use the fact that both Song Jihyo and Cheon Seong Im share the same look to quake Kang Gahee and Madam Lee daily life. At the same time, if Jihyo mean to reveal her identity, it would give a greater effect but the fact that he was scared they will keep connect her with her past. All sudden the door is wide open and Lee Kangjoo suddenly barge in.

"Seong Im?" Kangjoo look at Jihyo then at Jaejoong.

"Kim Jaejoong? Wait.. Aren't you Song Jihyo? I mean, who are you?" Kangjoo look at Jihyo waiting for her confirmation. Jaejoong already know about this will happen since he knows the fact that Kangjoo silently listed Jihyo real profile to the hospitals here. So if they receive the patient with the name 'Cheon Seong Im' Kangjoo will be informed immediately. It's just he didn't know it will be this fast. Looking at Kangjoo, Jihyo smile at him and said.

"It's me, Cheon Seong Im." she smirked at him which makes Kangjoo feels a sudden shocked inside him.