Chapter 46

Desire For Revenge

**An English conversation**

"If I sign this, you will help me right?" Jihyo look at the man sitting infront of him. She is looking for confirmation.

"Of course. It's a win-win situation. So why not? " - a foreign man

"I don't really trust you. You know that." she coldly replied him. There's no sign of emotion at her face.

"I even help you to recover your memories. For no reason. Aren't that enough to show my sincerity toward you?" - the foreign man. Jihyo take note about what he mentioned. And yes, her memories have returned.

*hesitating* 'By signing this, I'm betraying Jaejoong right?' - Jihyo's thought

"So, will you sign it?" - the foreign man

*taking a deep breath* "I'll sign." 'Forgive me for doing this, Jaejoong.' she then sign the paper.

________________________________________________________________

For these few days he can't even sleep for a bit. He is busy calling, meeting people and visit banks hoping that he could make loans. But even if he make loans it's still not enough to cover the money that Jihyo take away. Although these few days he is tired in both mentally and physically, he never once blame Jihyo for all of these. Since he believe one day, she will return to him. And he believe that Jihyo will still be with him even if he lose everything. Since he believes that they share the same feelings toward each other.

"Still no news of her?"Jaejoong asked Seujoong who is currently at his mansion.

"Sorry." Seujoong replied. He feels sympathy for Jaejoong since he have to go through all of this. 

"It's okay. She is in foreign country so it's understandable if you can't find her. Take your time." Jaejoong smile at him. But Seujoong knows that it is not a genuine smile of him. He is just wearing a mask, trying to show that he is okay.

"You know.. Why don't you just let her go?"Seujoong say the words he wanted to say to Jaejoong all these time. Actually, he start to blame Jihyo for everything that happened in Jaejoong's life now. Since Jihyo appeared in Jaejoong's life, Jaejoong's life become chaos by helping her and keeping her beside him.

"I can't. Nope, I choose not to." Jaejoong replied him.

"You know, if you marry with Kang Gahee, things will be more easier." Seujoong try to persuade Jaejoong. Although he dislike Kang Gahee, but in this situation only she could help him.

"I don't want to betray Jihyo." - Jaejoong

"But she betrayed you first. She stole the money from you." -Seujoong.

"I believe she have her own reason. She will return. Believe me. I know her better than herself." Jaejoong smile to reassure Seujoong again.

"But-" - Seujoong

"There's nothing can change my decision and you know it. Until she told me by herself that she betray me, I won't even listen to anyone."  Jaejoong said with determination. Seujoong only sign deeply hearing his answer. Seujoong knows that he is not able to change Jaejoong's mind, but still as a close friend of him, he really hate the fact that Jaejoong fallen like this for a woman. But it's too late to say or do anything since Jaejoong have fallen to deep for Cheon Seong Im.

___________________________________________________________

**Kangjoo's Company**

"What? A new face? What do you mean?" Kangjoo asked Madam Lee.

"It seems like there will be a change in Kang Franchise Company shares dividement. We have to be becareful since what happened to Kang Franchise Company will also effect us. You know that right?" -Madam Lee

"I understand mother. But this is a good opportunity too, right?" - Kangjoo

"What do you mean?" - Madam Lee

"If we get on that person's good side, maybe we could overpower President Kang (Kang Gahee's father). Right?" - Kangjoo

*hesitate* "Do we really have to do like that? No matter what, Gahee was your fiancee. And we are still under their company. A wrong step could ruin us you know." - Madam Lee

*persuade* "Mom, if we want to be on the top the society, we need to make Kang Franchise fall under us." - Kangjoo

'At the same time to prove that I'm the worthy one for you, Seong Im.' - Kangjoo's thought.

__________________________________________________________

That evening, a meeting is hold at Kang Franchise Company. Just like Kangjoo, everyone is also curious about the new face in the shareholder of that company. When Kangjoo and Gahee meet, they don't even greet with each other. It is only Madam Lee who is communicating with President Kang saying that she is on his side. Although Kangjoo and Gahee engagement is off, Madam Lee always like Gahee as her daughter-in-law. Silently, she is hoping that they will together again. When Kangjoo and Gahee are left alone by Madam Lee, Gahee suddenly talked to Kangjoo.

"I heard that you company are not going well recently? Tsk tsk tsk. Poor you. But serve you right too. Who ask you to break off the engagement." Gahee critics Kangjoo. Kangjoo only keep his temper and replied.

"Well, soon you are going to face the same situation with me so don't act almighty here." Kangjoo smirked.

"What do you mean?" Gahee questioned him.

"With the existence of this new face, your father's position is this company might be effected. We both know that." - Kangjoo

"With no supporter you think it's easy? My father have a lot of 'puppies' under him. This new face won't change anything. In the end, the one in power is still going to be my father." - Gahee

"Are you sure? Hmph, we will see then" Kangjoo look at Gahee and smirked. From his expression, Gahee knows that Kangjoo is planning for something but she ignore that since she believes that with the little share of him, Kangjoo's company can't really affect her father's position.

Just then, the speaker speaks.

"We will begin this meeting. This meeting is important since there will be an announcement regarding the new dividement of shares in the company. Seeing that everyone is here now, I would like to welcome Mrs Johnsons to enter the room." - the speaker.

Everyone focus their eyes at the meeting room's door. When the door opened, a woman elegancely enter the room with her emotionless face. She is wearing all black like a widow. She is cold, emotionless, elegance, intelligent yet high class. Seeing that woman makes everyone's eyes widely open. The woman go to the podium on the stage and face everyone. Near the microphone, she talked.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I believe most of you probably know me already. But still, allow me to simply introduce myself. My english name is Grace Johnsons and my husband is Johnsons Walbert. I believe you all have an idea regarding who my husband is. And my Korean name is

Song. Ji. Hyo." Jihyo show a business smile which contain no sincerity at all to everyone in the room.