Chapter 4

Desire For Revenge

 

Not long after the woman entered, Kangjoo’s mom comes down from upstairs. It seems like the woman is a favor person by Kangjoo’s mom since she is nicely and warmly treated by Kangjoo’s mom.

 

“Aigoo! Look at here. Isn’t this is my Gahee?” Kangjoo’s mom greeted the woman. The woman smile politely and replied,

 

“Annyeonghaseyo madam. How are you?” the woman named Gahee looks at Kangjoo’s mom.

 

“I’m fine my dear. So, why are you here? Kangjoo is in his office.” - Kangjoo’s mom.

 

“I come to visit you madam.” - Gahee

 

“Aigoo, you such a polite girl. Not only that, you are also high educated, gorgeous and very intelligent. Doesn’t seems like someone in this house who were so  shameless to eat, stay and act like a high-class lady.” Kangjoo’s  mom purposely said the last sentance a little bit louder so  Seong Im will hear  what she said.  And it does make Seong Im feels hurtful.

 

Then she continued..

 

“I heard that you help you dad to get the project from Kim Construction Company. Is that true?” -Kangjoo’s mom.

 

“Ommo! How did you knew that? ” - Gahee

 

“Well, I heard the rumors when I went to the charity event. So I assume that it is true then?” - Kangjoo’s mom

 

Gahee only smile shyly. But that reaction is only to say that what Kangjoo’s mom mentioned was true.

 

“You are so capable my dear. How I wish you are my daughter-in-law instead of some ty woman.” Kangjoo’s mom did it again.  But maybe because  Seong Im already used to it, so she just ignore it. Although she keeps thinking about how well Gahee was treated and how she hopes for a little bit of well-treat from Kangjoo’s mom.

 

.................................................................

 

After a few hour pass, Kangjoo’s mom went upstairs for a while and Gahee eneter the kitchen where Seong Im been doing the chores inside.

 

“So, I assumed you are Kangjoo’s fiancee then?” Gahee arrogantly said to her. The woman who was so polite infront of Kangjoo’s mom turns into a cold and arrogant person. Turning her attention to Gahee, Seong Im answered.

 

“Yes I am.. And you are.?” she asked her back.

 

“Kangjoo’s lover.” Gahee smirked. Hearing that makes Seong Im looks at her feeling unbelievable. 

 

It was like, how could a woman be this shameless?