Chapter 37

Desire For Revenge

Jihyo wait for Jaejoong to return. Looking at the wall clock, he have gone for two hours. Slowly, she start to feel uneasy.

"What take him so long?" she mumbled. She keeps walking around. The vibe of uneasy getting stronger inside her. She keeps attempt to go out but at the same time, she afraid that Jaejoong might scold her again if she went out. So, she wait again.

"Wait.. Patience.. Wait.. Patience.. Arghh!! scold me if you want then!" she finally give up waiting and go out to search for him.

____________________________________________________

The first place she go is the convenience store  near the resort. She inquired the fact that Jaejoong did come to there to purchase some stuffs and went out a few hour ago. So, she continue searching around the place. The park, pool, lobby and everywhere. As she really can't think a place to go anymore, she suddenly reminded the berth she went last night. Since there's no place anymore, she decided to give it a try.

It was a dark night and it is scary for her. At the same time, the rain start to fall lightly to heavily. But she can't help feeling worried for his absence so she keeps searching for him. She have tried to call his phone a few times but she get no answer at all. As she is on the way to the berth, sha saw a plastic on the road. She look through the stuff inside and found out, there's her favourite ice cream. She knows these must be the stuffs Jaejoong had purchased. As she started to sense there's danger on Jaejoong, she hurried her pace. Reaching at the berth entrance, she heard a few men are talking. So hiding at a corner, she decided to hear first and try to look at their face. As it's the first instinct she feels.

"It's the right guy right?" a man asked.

"Yes it is. I'll bank in the money to your account later." another man voice. But this voice seems familliar for Jihyo. As she focus again to see at his face, she found out it is Kangjoo.

"So what are we going to do?" the man asked again.

"Throw him to the sea." Kangjoo said coldly which makes Jihyo feel shocked by his words. She can't believe that Kangjoo turn into this monster. He used to be that kind heart man who willing to sacrifice his foods for a cat. What makes he turn into this cruel man? She turn her focus at the man they are going to throw. It is Jaejoong. Jaejoong is unconcious and his hand is tied by a rope. Her eyes opened widely when she saw Jaejoong. She have no idea what to do. Her mind went blank. She knows, if she go out suddenly, she might be stopped by them. But at the same time, she can't just let them to throw him at the sea like that. The survive rate for Jaejoong will be none. So, she quickly take her phone and set a timer. 

"Throw him." Kangjoo ordered. His men throw Jaejoong to the sea.

"No!"Jihyo shouted and throw the phone aside. Kangjoo and his men look at her. Jihyo immediately jump into the water to save Jeajoong before they even manage to stop her.

"Seong Im!" Kangjoo shouted when he saw Jihyo jump into the water. He also try to jump but then the sound of siren is heard and his men stopped him.

"We must go! Now!" one of his men said to him.

"But Seong Im.." Kangjoo stuck on his spot.

"We must go now!" as the siren sound get louder his men pull Kangjoo away by force.

_______________________________________________________

'Please don't go deeper, please be safe.' she thought as she dives in to search for him. Luckily, she saw him and swim as quick as she could to him. She started to feel dizzy and her right arm hurt so much. But she keeps swimming to him. She manage to grip him using her left hand and swim by using all her might to reach the deck again. She reach the surface after a few struggle but at the same time she become exhausted, more dizzy and weaker. Using her last energy, she manage to push him up to the deck. Then she tried to climb up again. But it seems like she have reach her limit this time, she can't even climb up anymore. Her right arm give up. Her face turn pale and she started to feel unconcious. She feels pain at her right arm. Hanging at the deck by using her left hand she look at him.

'Maybe it's fate that you save me and it's my turn to save you now. Bye Kim Jaejoong, have a good life.' she thought before she close her eyes and her left hand also give up. Unconciously, she sink deeper to the sea.

_______________________________________________________

"Oppa? Oppa?"- Chaewon's voice.

Jaejoong slowly to regain his concious. The moment he opened his eyes, he is in the hospital. It's obvious since it smell like one. Looking around him, it is Chae Won who is looking at him worrily. But there's no Jihyo on sight.

"Chae Won? How did I end up here? Where's Jihyo?" Jaejoong thought about what happened to him. He remembered the part of waking up due to hear Jihyo's door slam, go to the convenience store, checking the items inside the plastic bag and then..Then he suddenly remembered that he was knocked out by a few men when he is on the way back to the resort.

"Where is Jihyo?" Jaejoong ask Chae Won again. It's impossible that Jihyo wasn't here. He looked at Chae Won. And Chae Won look down when he asked that again. Sensing something is not right, he asked again.

"Chae Won, where's Jihyo?" Jaejoong asked in his serious tone which makes Chae Won feels more sorry than ever. Then, gather her brave, she look at him and said.

"Oppa, Jihyo unnie.. dissapeared last night." Chae Won replied. Looking at him, his face change. She knows that look. He immediately unplug the IV drop and stand up.

"Oppa! You can't leave yet. The doctor say-" Chae Won tried to stop him.

"I don't care what the doctor say. I need to find Jihyo now!" Jaejoong rush out from the room. Looking at his back, Chae Won thought.

'God, just let unnie be safe. For oppa. Please.' Chae Won's thought.

_________________________________________________________

Searching like a mad person around the resort, he keeps shouting her names randomly and search for her all over the place. When he didn't found her at the resort, he went out from the area to search for her. Then, he saw the convenience store he went last night and decided to give it a try.

"Have you seen a lady with black hair, with this height came to here last night? This how she looks like." he take out his wallet and show Jihyo's picture.

"Oh? This young lady came last night to search for a man. Wait, aren't you that man?" the cashier asked him back.

"She search for me?" - Jaejoong.

"Yes. Last night she came here and ask me about you so I told her that you had left two hours ago. Then, she just left." the cashier replied.

*sighed* "Okay then. Sorry for disturbing."he said then left. He around him and thought.

'Where are you?'