Chapter 17

Desire For Revenge

Gahee feels so frustrating. Sitting in silence in her own room makes she feels more unfair, anger, frustration and jealousy. She is trapped in the mind of curious about the ‘Song Jihyo’ who Jaejoong claim as his woman. Kim Jaejoong, he is a man with perfection.  Wealth, look and identity of his are very widely recognize in their society. That man, whom she has been trying to get his attention for years. Back then, she feels secure since Jaejoong never shows a sign of serious with any woman he been together with. Since she knows, Jaejoong is not that easy to be tamed. That man, he is a difficult case. When she first knows him, it is from her father that introduce both of them. Her father’s motive is to be related with Kim’s Company. She thought she won’t end up like the other women that addicted to him, but from the very moment their eyes meet, she is deeply interested which slowly that interest turns into a love thingy. She also thought that it will be easy to charm him but all efforts she did never get his attention. She is not even get the worth of being his play toy. She thought that man will eventually falls for her but the very existence of Song Jihyo ruin that plan. So, she thought...

Old tricks then.’ - her thought.

After a few minutes of thinking, she decided to make the call.

“Hello? I’m Kang-ssi and I have a very exclusive news for you. It’s about Kim Jaejoong.” she smirked.

_______________________________________________

The sun suddenly shines on his face. Someone pulled the curtain in his room. With hazy vision, he look at the woman who is holding the curtain.

“Rise and shine!” Seong Im exclaimed.

“Seong Im..?” he said lazily. Then Seong Im went nearer to him. Trying to wake up the lazy him. She grab the blanket and said to him.

“Wake up! We are gonna late for my class!” she said. Looking at her, she is wearing a sunny blue dress. And then, his attention when to her hands that are grabbing the blanket tightly. An idea come through his mind.

“What are you going to do if I don’t want to?” he asked while faking a suspicious expression. 

“I’m gonna pull this blanket away from you then.” she simply replied.

He shows a devilish smile and then pull the blanket, expecting Seong Im to be pulled by his sudden action. But she react out from his expectation by letting go the blanket and smile. By that, Jaejoong accidentally hit his head at the bed frame.

“Do you think I don’t know what you think? Think again boy.” she said proudly.

He is massaging his head. Feeling not satisfied since he failed to trick her. So he decide to get a payback on her. He purposely take the towel beside his bed and wrap it at his waist. When Seong Im saw that, she immediately thought that he didn't wear his pant. Jaejoong look at her expression. Knowing that Seong Im is fooled. So, he went closer to her. Just to avoid him, Jihyo keeps toward backward.

"You..you don't wear you pants?" she asked shyly.

"Why don't you find out yourself?" he said while keeps closing the distance between both of them. In other way, Seong Im keeps toward backward until her back reach the balcony pole. Using that chance, Jaejoong use both of his arms trap her. Slowly, his head went toward closer to her. As for her, she keeps pull away from him.

"What are you doing..." she asked with her sounds trembled.

"Well, your lips look good you know." he said.

"What?! Re- remember our contract! Clause number 5!" she said

"There's no one's here. Who can be your witness?" he smirked.

"Yah!" she shouted.

She realize that she can't back off anymore, so she close her eyes tightly. Just then, Jaejoong teasing face turn serious.

"Don't look behind you." he said in a serious tone. That's make she open her eyes and look at him.

"Why?" she asked him back. She senses the tight air around Jaejoong.

"There are paparazis down there. And they are taking photos. In count of three, I'll pull you then you just hug me. Okay?" he ordered her.

"But.." - Seong Im

"One, two.."

"Wait-"

"Three!" he pulled her instanty which makes her react by hugging him. Naturally.

For that beautiful moment, the air seems fresher than it is. As if they enter another world which only have both of them. As she feels his body warmth on hers. His breath seems so clear. His body fragrance hits her hard. It is a sudden rush of joy, lust and warmth. And at the same time, unintentionally..

 

..she heard his heartbeats and it is beating fast. Which he also hear the same thing.