Chapter 25

Desire For Revenge

Inside Jaejoong's office..

"What do you need to discuss?" Jaejoong takes his sit at his chair while Jihyo locked the door. Jaejoong reaches the remote control on his desk and press a red button which makes the curtain automatically pull down by its own.

"Is it soundproof inside here?" Jihyo asked Jaejoong to ensure their privacy. Jaejoong nodded. Then Jihyo takes out the recorder she took from her desk and put it on the desk. Jaejoong plays the recorder.

_______________________________________________

16th floor..

Kang Gahee make sure that no one saw her going to the floor where she agree to meet with Mia, the spy she inplanted in Jaejoong's company. When she reach there, Mia is waiting for her.

"Have you found it?" - Gahee

"No I didn't. It's strange that I can't get a hold of Song Jihyo's profile. It seems like our CEO put it in a different place." - Mia

"Sh*t! That ruin my plan. Shouldn't all files being store in the Human Resources Department?" - Gahee

"It suppose to be like that. But since CEO is the one who keeps her record, we don't really dare to question him." - Mia

"Hmph. He must be hiding her identity. So, anything else?" - Gahee

"I have found out that our CEO been meeting an investor regularly. But the identity of that invertor is something that I can't get a hold with." - Mia

"Hmph. Don't worry. I'll check for that. By the way, I got something for you to do." Gahee look at Mia straight into her eyes.

"Yes?" -Mia. Gahee take out a document from her handbag.

"This is a fake documentation between Kim Construction Company and Lester Right. Slip it in silently to that woman desk." -Gahee smirked.

"What? But for what?" - Mia

"To enjoy a show in the next meeting." - Gahee .

After they having the conversation, Gahee walks into the other direction and Mia went straight through the office door. Knowing that both of them left, Jihyo go out from her hiding place then retrieve the recorder she hide in the flower pot earlier when she heard about the meeting.

"Let see what's your secret then." Jihyo smile meaningfully.

______________________________________________________________

Jaejoong bang his desk. Feeling furious how that woman keeps meddling with his life. More mad at the fact that she wants to trap Jihyo. Feeling furious, he go straight to find Mia but Jihyo manage to get a hold of his left hand before he exit the room.

"Where are you going?" Jihyo ask him. Hand still on his wrist.

"Fire someone." Jaejoong simply reply her with anger on his voice.

"Don't ruin my plan." Jihyo said in a serious yet playful tone. Jaejoong look at her then asked her back.

"What do you mean?" - Jaejoong.

"Keep your friends close and enemies closer. Right?" Jihyo smile. From the way she talked with confident, he knows she got a plan. So, he decided to pull off from firing Mia first. Then he return to his desk again. Jihyo take her seat across him.

"What do you plan to do?" - Jaejoong

"You'll see. Trust me, I'll make a good show for her instead." Jihyo smile.

"Anyway, how about you? What do you want to discuss with?" Jihyo asked him.

"I need you to be calm when I say this, okay?" Jaejoong look into her eyes. Jihyo shows a ready-for-everything attitude to him.

'Should I really ask her? Hmph..' he thought while looking at her.

'Maybe later.'- he thought again.

"Yah! What are you going to tell me?" Jihyo asked him impatiently since Jaejoong put too much thought regarding the matter he mentioned.

"Hmph.*Thinking an excuse* Let's engage." Jaejoong look at her reaction.

"What?! I don't want!" - Jihyo

"But you told Gahee already. Do you wish for her to accuse you as a liar?" - Jaejoong make an excuse.

"Erm.."Jihyo stuck on what she should reply. But then, thinking that she already slip out the sentence, she can't just ignore that.

"Hahahahahahahaha!" Jaejoong suddenly laugh. Jihyo looks at him feeling weird.

"Why you laugh?" she asked.

"Why would you thought so much about that? Who cares if we engage or not? She got no evidence." -Jaejoong.

"Aish! This man really! Don't you have any better thing to joke with?" Jihyo slightly shouted. Jaejoong only slightly laugh but he know, deep inside his heart, it is a sad feeling when she hesitated.

Maybe it's fated for him to fall in love with her. In this way.

__________________________________________________________________

"I'll make the trip to Kangjoo's company." - Jihyo

"What?! Why should you?" Jaejoong look at her.

"I need to make my existence to my ex mother-in-law shouldn't I ?"

Jaejoong start to feel unsafe for letting her going to Kangjoo's company. He was afraid that the same incident may happen again between Jihyo and Kangjoo. Afraid that Jihyo may end up killing her self-esteem again. Afraid that, she might melt for Lee Kangjoo again.

But regardless, Jihyo has her own plan, so ignoring Jaejoong's feeling she continue her plan. Although, she felt sorry for him.

___________________________________________________________________

Kangjoo was busy arranging documents for the incoming meeting. When he is done, he went to the meeting room. On his way to there, he keeps hearing people mumbling about an unknown representative from Jaejoong's company. At the same time, he could feel an uneasy feeling.

"Who do you think she is? She' hot!" - Male 1

"Yes she is! But I heard she's untouchable." - Male 2

"Oh? Why?" - Woman 1

"No idea. But no matter what, she's a beauty." - Male 3

"If she is mine.." - Male 1

"Stop dreaming bastard!" - Male 2

"What a bunch of ert! Let's go in the meeting room." - Woman 1

Then four of them went in. Kangjoo is at his place when he take his seat. Just then, a knock is heard in the meeting room. Immediately, all the attention is focus at the woman who knocked the door. The woman smile then walk elegantly with all eyes looking at her. That woman walk into the seat which have a tagplate writes KCC Representative. So before she seat, she said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Song Jihyo. Nice to meet you all." Then she look at Kangjoo and smile meaningfully. Unintentionally, Kangjoo also do the same thing.

Then the meeting started.

He can't take off his eyes from her again. Just like a magnet she attracts him even with her appearance. Although people surround them realize his gaze toward her, no one speak a word since he is the manager in that company and in this meeting, he is the leader. It's luckily that this is just a small meeting which it is just a simple meeting with all the investor which at the same time, Gahee's company only send a representative.

Sometimes, god just make a lot of concidence for them .. alone.