Chapter 26

Desire For Revenge

When Jihyo giving her short presentation, Gahee's company representative suddenly raise her hand and questioned.

"May I know your position in Kim Construction Company Song Jihyo-ssi?" - Gahee's company representative.

"Does that matter?" - Jihyo questioned her back.

"Well I think it does since I believe a lot of people here are wondering the same thing as me too." - Gahee's company representative

"I'm the CEO newly recruite secretary. Any problem with that?" - Jihyo

"That's shocking. I don't think a SECRETARY belongs here. Am I right?" - Gahee's company representative.

"Oh really? What is your position then?" Jihyo asked the woman back.

"General Manager." the woman proudly answer.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.. So this is what a General Manager should do? Questioned about unimportant thing in this meeting?" - Jihyo

"Well, I just did what is needed since we have the right to know that do you qualify enough in this meeting." - Gahee's company representative

"Well are you trying to say you don't trust Mister Kim Jaejoong's judgement? What a rude thing to do don't you think so? Miss 'General Manager'? " - Jihyo emphasize the word General Manager word to boil up the woman's anger. Who asked her to dare Jihyo first.

"The problem is-" the woman try to reply her words but then Jihyo cut in again.

"I believe in this meeting the most important judgement and decision is with Mr Lee Kangjoo-ssi not you right? So if I really disqualify in this meeting shouldn't we let the main in this meeting to speak? That's a basic manner right?" Jihyo asked for agreement from the other which they nodded which makes Jihyo smile in glory. Just then, Kangjoo suddenly stand up and speak.

"Miss Yoo #Gahee's reprentative a.k.a the woman# , I believe you have a good point but I personally think that it's the choice between our company and Kim Construction Company's decision on letting who to represent for their own company. Regardless, there's no regulation stated only higher positions could represent. So, I would like you to take your place and let us continue this meeting again. Thank you." Kangjoo calmly said which make Miss Yoo take her seat with anger clearly written all over her face.

"Thank you Mr Lee Kangjoo-ssi. So, I'll continue my representation." Jihyo and Kangjoo are smilling with each other.

____________________________________________________________________

She purposesly wait until all the representative to leave the room. Purposesly to become the last one to go out. Kangjoo, knowing that everyone have leave since it's 6 o'clock already which everyone probably leave the company. He turn to Jihyo. Jihyo act like she don't know and turn to him.

"Oh, we meet again." Jihyo put on an ignorant face.

"Well, I think this is arranged?" Kangjoo questioned her back.

"What if I say yes. What if I say no? Is there any difference?" she questioned him back.

"You are interesting you know?" - Kangjoo

"Thanks for the compliment I think?" Jihyo slightly laugh.

"You know, can I invite you for a dinner? I think it's time." - Kangjoo

"I don't see any reason to reject. Let's go then." Jihyo smile then walk out from the room which Kangjoo closely follow her.

___________________________________________________________________

"Is the steak match your taste?" Kangjoo asked Jihyo

"Yes it is. Thank you." Jihyo politely answered.

"So, who is she? I mean the woman I was mistaken with?" Jihyo bravely asked Kangjoo which make Kangjoo shocked.

"I'm sorry if I asked the wrong question?" -Jihyo

"It's okay. Well, she is my ex fiancee." Kangjoo honestly replied.

"Oh? Which wealthy household she come from?" Jihyo asked him again while drinking her wine.

"Erm.. she is a common person. But then one day she broke off the engagement and dissapear. " Kangjoo said in a sad tone. It suppose to give a grieve vibe but then Jihyo only feel disgusted.

'Liar. Cheater. Killer.'  -her thought.

"Poor you. But it's not really matter right? You have a new, wealthy and pretty fiancee after all." Jihyo said calmly but then Kangjoo bang the table which make Jihyo feels shocked.

"What so good about a wealthy and pretty fiancee? Some people are just mean to shine through in her own way. She may not a wealthy or a beauty, but she the best one I ever had in my life. The one that could make me feel a normal love and the one who crown me as a king in her life. If I turn back time, I will still choose her." Kangjoo look straight at Jihyo. She knows this look, she knows his sincere in his words. She could feel the sentimental that he have toward Cheon Seong Im. But then a question appear in her mind, why he betray her? Back to the past if he say this word, maybe she would melt down. But not this time.

"But you still betray her. Don't you?" Jihyo drink her wine. Kangjoo look at her. 

"Seong Im, is this you?" Kangjoo look at her meaningfully.

"I'm sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not. I'm Song Jihyo which at the same time is Kim Jaejoong's woman. So, it will be better if you can differenciate me and your ex fiancee." Jihyo calmly reply.

"Then, how do you know about the betrayal?" Kangjoo asked her with suspicious tone.

"I heard about it. You have to know that Kang Gahee-ssi is a hot stuff in this business society. But don't worry then, that won't effect our friendship." Jihyo clink her glass with Kangjoo and drink her wine.

'This woman is dangerous. She is not Seong Im. Wake up Kangjoo! She's just have the same face as Seong Im. She's Song Jihyo. Not the Cheon Seong Im you lose.' - his thought.

'It does not matter his feeling was real anymore. The moment he killed your baby, already proof his unworthy for you.' - Jihyo's thought.

Then they spend the dinner with a bunch of business talk.