Chapter 14

Desire For Revenge

Just then, Jaejoong saw her. Approaching her in a quiet speed. At first, he thought about scolding her for go away abruptly but seeing her pale face makes he don’t.

 

“What happened? Why are you so pale?” he asked in a serious tone as he didn’t realize the scar due to Seong Im dress.

“I’m ..okay..” she said weakly. Refusing to tell him about the burn.

“Let’s call a day then.” he said. Thinking she must be too tired. Just then, as he walk ahead first, Seong Im suddenly falls down. Her leg feels weak. Looking at the situation, he could sense something is wrong. So he rush to her and finally realize that her dress have a small blood stain on it. As he try to pull up the dress, she stops him.

 

“There’s nothing. I’m okay.” she insisted. But he ignore her words and pulls up until he finally saw the burn which close to her knee area.

“Is this what you mean by nothing?!” he scold her.

“It just a burn.” she replied.

“Aish this woman really.” he pull up his sleeve and carried her in bridal style. Unknowingly, her hands automatically swirl his neck.

“I can walk like seriously put me down..” she said.

*looked at her* “Shut up.” he said in a commanding tone.

 

 

“She’s asleep now. Judging from her scar, it’s terrible. But don’t worry, it will heal. Just it also will leave a scar.” the doctor simply explained to Jaejoong.

“Okay, thank you.” Jaejoong said. Then the doctor left.

 

Flashback on what he found out through CCTV, he knows about the whole situation. And in some corner in his heart, he feels guilty for sending her away.

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll get your revenge.”

 

“Soon.” he mumbled.

 

After that incident, he always ensure that she is by his side when they went outside. Even during classes, he will take a few hours from his worktime to company her. Seldomly, he thought why he really care for her. Is it because love? Or because he sympathise her for her past. 

 

On that bright Sunday, it is horse-ridding class. Actually, it's not a necessary but when he heard about how she never ride a horse before, he decided to give her a class about that. Since in their nowadays society, high class women are demand to learn it. It a sign of independent and strong-will woman. As in the wide field, there's only horses, grassland and trees. Back to both of them, they are given the protective gear. But as a beginner, Seong Im doesn't know how to wear it. So, she went to ask the coach a favor.

 

"Did you saw the coach?" she asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong is wearing his protective gear.

"He just go out to check on the horses we will be riding on later. Why?" he ask her back.

"I.." she shyly look at the gear she put on the top of the barrel. Then she look back at him. Looking she react like, he knows what's on her mind. As the idea of another man touching her body is not very comfrotable, he take her gear and help her to put it on.

"You know, I can ask the.." - Seong Im

*cut-in* "Nevermind. I know how to do it anyway. Stay still." he looked at her when he speak then put the gear on her. It is a great intimaties between them. Suddenly, an awkward part come. Jaejoong is trying to buckle the vest on her back, so he naturally use both of his arm sneak in through her waist to buckle it. But then, Seong Im is surprise to his intimate action which leads her tried to backoff but that action makes both of them fall to the floor. Their faces are an inch close.

 

"Are you seducing me?" he asked her while looking at her straight into her eyes.

"Wh..what?! I'm not!" she replied in an embarassing tone. Refusing to look his eyes.

"Then why you pull me?" he asked again.

"It was an accident!" she claimed.

"You know.. If you keep doing like this, I don't know if I could handle myself." he said with a bit of threaten.

"Ha? *she turn her attention to him* What do you mean-" as she doesn't finish her words, the coach come in and look at them with a strange expression.

"Did I come too fast or..?" the coach said in a playful tone. Jaejoong stand up from the awkward position.

"Just right on time." he said then he walked out. 'Who knows what stupid thing I may do.' - his thought.

 

As for her, the whole situation was so ridiculous and confusing, she doesn't know what to interpret in her mind. Just then, the male coach offer her his hand and she accept it.

 

"Thank you."she said in a polite way then walk out.