Chapter 10

Desire For Revenge

Unplug the IV wire from her wrist, she looks surround her. There’s a drawer. She walks closer to it, opened it and found a cutter. Reaching for the cutter, she aim it on her wrist.

 

Omma is coming my baby. Wait for me.’ she smile weakly and slowly, the cutter is towards her wrist. Just then, Jaejoong enter the room with a tray with foods and  milk. And when he see what Seong Im try to do, he throw the tray away, rush to her, and take away the cutter from her.

 

“What are you doing!” Jaejoong shouted at her. As she keeps struggling from him and try to take the cutter again.

“Give me back!” she shouted while keeps struggling to get the cutter.

“Are you crazy?! I don’t save you back just to let you suicide!” he then throw the cutter far away from her. As she try to get the cutter which he threw, Jaejoong  forcefully pull her into a tight embrace.

“Let me go!” she keep shouted and hitting Jaejoong until she can't handle anymore, she finally breaks down and cried.

“Why did you save me.. Why don’t you just let me die..” she said while crying. 

“Because god let you live so you have to live.” he said to her without looking at her. As she only response with crying in his embrace.

 

As they keep that position for a while, later then she finally calm down. The now she only keeps a cold face. She is sitting on the bed while he takes the sofa.

 

“How did I end up here?” she asked while looking at him. Expressionless.

“Well, you suddenly fell from the sky and landed on my boat. Then I brought you here.” he simply explain to her.

“So, what do you want from me then? Money? I don’t have. Body? Just do as you please.” she said to him again.

 

He take a deep breath and looks at her seriously.

 

“Listen, I don’t have any intention towards your money or body. Earlier, it was just a joke okay? ” he said to her. Expecting her to understand.

“Hmph. If that the truth then may I go?” she asked.

“I’ll let you go if you tell me where are you going.”he replied. Since he know that this woman may did the same thing again.

“Why should you even bother then?” she asked him.

“Since it will be a stupid thing for me to do if I let you go while knowing you still have the intention to suicide.” - Jaejoong

“Wow! What a good sentence.” she critics him. As for him, it sends him a vibe of unfairness but then, realizing that the idea he get earlier he haven’t said yet.

 

“Actually, I do have something.” he said.

“See? Men.” she critics him again.

“It is not about money or your body. I would like to make a business deal with you.” - Jaejoong

“Not interested.” she said immediately without even giving in a deep thought.

“What if the interest you get is revenge?” he try to tempt her again.

“What do you mean by that?” she finally shows a little bit of interest

 

And that’s how it begins..