Chapter 21

Desire For Revenge

Men are wooing her. But the fact she is Kim Jaejoong's woman? They all know they won't stand a chance. To dare Kim Jaejoong is not a good thing to do and they all know it. That man, is just simply too intelligent and one thing everyone knows about him is, do not take what is his.

Jihyo is waiting for a chance. A confrontation chance since she knows Kangjoo too well. To face a guy like him you need facts and evidences. So in order for him to completely fall in this trick, she will have to meet him privately. She will have to create a coincidence. 

It seems like Gahee went home early. Probably receive order from her father since Kagnjoo have reported about Jihyo and Gahee heat up conversation earlier. Or suppose to be said as Kangjoo purposesly reported it. He also think the need of facing her alone so he can really decide who she is. Cheon Seong Im? Or Song Jihyo?

Just then, a chance is created. As Jihyo finally realize that Gahee wasn't here anymore, she purposely dismiss herself by the excuse of fixing her make up. Jaejoong, who is beside her all the time knows what is on her mind. He knows that Jihyo is trying to bait Kangjoo to follow her. Since a confrontation between Jihyo and Kangjoo won't happened with his existence. It is uncomfortable, annoying and worrying feeling he have but regardless, it's a must too. So, with a heavy heart, he let her go.

___________________________________________________________

She goes to the backyard which she found earlier when she walk around. It's a pretty unique place since the place is an indoor yard with a night scene. So, the place is quiet dark and when you walk in, you will feel like it is night time already. She purposely choose this place since it is far from the gathering and it is the most suitable place for her to meet him.

Looking at her watch, it's 3.31pm in the evening. It is normal since this event started at 12.30pm. The foot-steps are heard by her and she knows he is behind her right now. So she turns around, act surprised and greet him.

"Oh? Urm.. Lee Kangjoo-ssi right?" Jihyo greeted while looking at him.

"Yes I am. What a concidence to meet you here." he replied.

'What a CONCIDENCE you make Kangjoo.' - she thought while smilling.

"So, what makes you here?" she asked him.

"Well, taking a break from the hectic hall. How bout you?" Kangjoo asked back

"You know, it's boring inside. Jaejoong only talks about business all the time." she simply reply.

"Oh.. You know, I'm kinda curious actually." Kangjoo

'Like seriously Lee Kangjoo? You have a bad patience aren't you. Like old times.' - Jihyo's thought

"About?" - Jihyo

"You. Since I never heard your name in this society before. You was like suddenly appear." 'Like a resurrection of her.' - Kangjoo.

"Oh, I stayed abroad all this time so it's normal if you don't know me." she replied.

"No wonder.. Then, how did both of you meet?" - Kangjoo

"Well, in a bar." - Jihyo

"Wow.. that's not really a good place to meet a life partner you know." - Kangjoo.

"I don't really care. Anyway, we both know that this is just a coupling game." - Jihyo

"Coupling game.?" - Kangjoo

"Come on. Just be honest. Jaejoong is untamable beast which at the same time, I'm an uncageable beauty. Who cares a meeting in a bar? This is a modern society. Anything could happen you know." she replied in a wlid girl style. 'This is so damn. Who the hell wants to be with a man she met in a bar?!' - Jihyo

'This is definitely not Seong Im. Seong Im will never say these kind of things. She is not that easy. Even walking into a bar is an impossible thing for her.' - he silently thought in his mind.

'I have known you too well Kangjoo. You think too simple of me don't you?' - Jihyo's thought. 

"You know, I think I have stayed too long at outside. I have to go back before Jaejoong think I'm lost. See ya." she flashed her cunning smile.

But he's not getting the evidence yet. So, suddenly, he grab her waist and turn her around to face him. She almost fall but Kangjoo manage to hold her before she really falls. Kangjoo look straight into her eyes and she did the same thing too.

It is mental war.