Chapter 13

Desire For Revenge

 

This is not shopping! This is hell!’ she shouted in her mind. For five hours, Jaejoong been bringing her to every part of the shopping mall. And every time they enter a new shops, there will be at least three or two set of clothes were purchased. Behind them, it is a group of men in black suits. Some of them holding shopping bags   with them. From the first shop, Jaejoong only takes and swipe his cards recklessly.

 

“You know.. I think we have purchase enough..” she try to said to him. As for him, he is busy to pay for the clothes.

“My dear, it’s not enough. Come let’s go.” he suddenly treated her nicely. Send a charming smile to the cashier as he walks out from the store with Seong Im.

“What a fake smile.” she sarcasm him but he manage to hear it..

*Stop at his pace and looked at her* “Women love it.” He winked. The female workers in the store immediately let out ‘awes’. Jihyo only looks at them strangely.

 

What a playboy.’ - her thought

 

___________________________________ 

 

 

She keeps thinking. If only she knows that she won’t have any roles at here, she will just insist staying at his mansion. All along this shopping parade, only he choose. Whatever she wants get rejected since Jaejoong said it’s not right for the ‘Song Jihyo’ side of her. And all along it too, she keeps getting glare by women surround her. 

 

“You know, I think I should just go home..” she tell him in a low voice.

“Why would you think that?” he looked at her.

“You know.. I feel like criminal at here with all those glares. It’s not comfortable.” she explained.

“Why should you be scared then? Just act all almighty and... *pulls her closer to him* stay close with me.” he looked at her and smirked. As for her, realizing all those  deadly glares from people around them, she pushes  him away.

“Clause number 5 in our contract. Remember?” she said to remind him.

“Is this even counts as skin-ship?” he asked her.

“Yes it is. If this is not skin-ships, then what’s your definition from it then?” Seong Im looks at him back.

“The thing that two person did.. On bed” he purposely said the last two words in a whispering tone to tease her. Feeling embarrassing, she pushes him away and walked away quickly.

“Yah! Where are you going?” he asked her.

“None of your business!” then she walked away.

“Cheon..! *he hesitated for a while* Song Jihyo!” he tried to call her but she ignores and walked away.

“This woman seriously.” he mumbled.

“Should we follow her?” one of Jaejoong’s man asked.

“Not necessary. This is my mall anyway, what could happened?” he replied.

 

Let’s give her times. - he thought.

 

Seong Im keeps wondering around that big mall. 

 

 What a big place. I wondered who is the owner.. she thought as she keeps walking. Reminded by these few years, how long she had not walk around in this kind of  place. As being in Kangjoo’s house, the only place she been going forth and back were his place and markets. Searching for her silence in this hectic place did makes  her feel so good. Then, she stops outside a jewelry shop. Admiring the shining blue diamond necklace inside the glass. Then, a man approaches her from behind. 

 

“Seong..Im?” the man said. She knows who is the owner of the voice.

 

It is Kangjoo.

 

Without turning back, she quickly walk away from him. But as he is refusing to stop following her, he keeps following her so in order to sneak away from him, she rush into the crowded place and then rush to an outside cafe. Hiding silently in a corner, she waits for him to completely lose her. But when she saw his reflection on  the menu plat, knowing that he is nearing her hiding place. She looks below her. It’s the main floor of the cafe she is hiding at. It wasn’t too high. If she lands correctly, it won’t kill or hurt her neither. So, taking a deep breath, she jumped. But unfortunate for her, she landed uncorrectly, as she accidentally bumped the small firestand, it falls and burned a small part of her thigh. People tried to help her but she only pushed them away and flee from there. Enduring the pain on her thigh, she run as far as she could.