Chapter 24

Desire For Revenge

'This is the world of business. Let's get used to it.'- her thought.

Right infront of her is a bunch of worker which most of them are women. WOMEN. Jaejoong is standing beside her while her hand is on his arm. The eyes of the women are seriously no kidding. Some of them might be thinking how to kill her already.

"I'll introduce to you my new secretary,Song Jihyo." he said coolly in a boss' tone. Jihyo feels awkward since there are a lot of new faces. But at this point, she could only smile charmingly to return their glances. Some of them seem nice but some of them are not. Anyway, she knows she have to be becareful. Since the new assignment Jaejoong gave her earlier required her too.

 

*flashback before they entered the company*

 

"I set your position in here as secretary of mine. So don't worry, you will be at my side almost all the time." Jaejoong explain the situation a little bit before they leave the car.

"Me? A secretary? Are you sure about this?" she asked him again.

"Don't worry, I have view your pointer and it's pretty amazing that you do have a talent in management. So the best position I could offer to you currently is my secretary. But, that only on the surface since I do have something for you to do." -Jaejoong

"What is it?" - Jihyo

"I trust that in my company, there's Kang Gahee's spy since she tend to get information about me in a quick time. So in order to find out that, I need you to observe people around you. At the mean time, you need to becareful too. As I announced you as my woman, it will get a little bit harsher." - Jaejoong

"Wait- Why Kang Gahee put spy in your company?" she asked.

"That annoying woman, she just simply crazy about me.  She been finding out what I do, be with all these years." - Jaejoong

"If you say that, why would she even seduce Kangjoo in the first place?" she asked again.

"That is what I curious too. But I didn't find out about that since I don't think it's matter." - Jaejoong

"Hurm.. Something's missing here. Anyway, anything else?" -Jihyo

"Becareful with the shareholders.They are eyeing for my mistakes to bring me down from my position so everything you do will also effect me. So, watch your movements.I sure they will try to aim for you too. Since you have too much attention." - Jaejoong

"Wah.. Why are your company so complicated? No wonder women run away from you." - Jihyo

"Why? Afraid?" - Jaejoong

"There's no the word of 'afraid' in my dictionary." she smirked then go out from the car which Jaejoong followed.

 

*flashback end*

 

"So, this is your place and files you need to view and remember. I need to go out a while so, take care." Jaejoong leave after putting the file on her desk. Inside him is an uneasy feeling since he afraid she can't handle it the first day or something bad may happen. But then, he needs to meet the client so with no choice, he could only hope for nothing bad happens during his absence.

After he leave, she read through the client's profile lists. And to her shock, Kang Franchise Company is also in the list. But she leave that aside and focus at the file again. Just then, two women stop at a little bit farther from her desk.

"Someone is using shortcuts aren't they? What a shameless thing to do." - Woman 1

"That's right. Don't they have pride?" Woman 2 replied.

"Women like her only knows how to offer their bodies. Poor our CEO always get blinded by these kind of women." - Woman 1

'Mental war? Hmph.' she thought. Just then she get an idea to scare them back. Taking her phone like she was oncalling for a period of time, she look at them.

"Ommo? Honey you didn't put down your phone yet?**Ah, I'm reading those files you gave me earlier.**What? Who was talking earlier? Well they seems like they are from the promotion department. Ya, one is Ha-ssi and one is Yang-ssi.**Ah ne~ Bye oppa, see you later." she smirked then put down the phone. She almost laugh because the two women face are so funny. Just like they know they are going to die soon.

"Just for you two to know, Jaejoong-ssi would like to meet both of you later. Goodluck in finding a new job." she smirked. The two women quickly walk away with their horror faces. They really thought that Jaejoong was on the phone. Seeing their fleeing nervously, Jihyo only let out a small laugh.

"Stupid." she then continue to read through her file.

________________________________________________________

Putting away those files, she went to restroom. Just then, she heard foot steps when she is inside one of the room. But she only keep quiet.

"Hello? Kang Gahee-ssi? The woman you mentioned already report herself inside the company. She was assigned as CEO's personal secretary.** Okay, I'll see you at the corridor on the 16 floor then.**Okay." the woman end the call then walk out. Knowing that she left, Jihyo went outside the restroom.

'What a faith. Let's give her a small surprise.' she smirked.

____________________________________________________________

She continue reading those files. It's not an easy task since Kim Construction Company have a lot of important clients and it requires her to remember each of them. Just then, like she already guess it, Gahee comes to her front desk.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.. Look at you? What you can do is just a small secretary. And I'm the shareholder of this company. Cheon-.. Song Jihyo. Don't you find this situation funny?" Gahee said proudly to her. Jihyo put down the documents and face her.

"Oh really? I don't find it funny at all. Since the one who sleeps beside him every night, is me." Jihyo smirked at her.

"What? Are you admitting that you and him-" Gahee said in a furious tone.

*Jihyo cuts in.* "Yes I am. So what? This is 21st century already. Stop being country minded." Jihyo replied coolly.

"Shameless." Gahee looks at Jihyo with anger written on her face. But she never know how that expression of her makes Jihyo feels so happy.

"Should I? *stand up and say in a low voice* At least I manage to tame him in one night. Doesn't like someone who chasing him for years but never even manage to be his playtoy. Am I right? Kang. Ga. Hee.-ssi." Jihyo said proudly while purposely mentioned Gahee's name word by word. Those words, are so right that it stab deep into Gahee's heart like a bulleye shot.

"You won't last long. You will just be the same as the other women."- Gahee

"Oh really? When he already purposed to me last night?" she laugh with elegance at Gahee. Gahee only looks at her feeling unbelievable.

"You lying! He will never do that!" Gahee said in an anger tone.

"Who say I don't?" Jaejoong suddenly appear in front the office door. Gahee only looks at him. Jihyo feels embarass since she make that lie to anger Gahee but never expect Jaejoong appearance.

"You really purpose to her?!" Gahee asked again.

"Yes I did. But that does not matter with you. It's between me and my fiancee right?" -Jaejoong

"It's matter to the company. The shareholders won't approve it." - Gahee.

"We will see." Jaejoong said to her confidently which makes Gahee leave the office due to embarassment.

"Erm.. You know I was.." Jihyo is trying to explain to him. Jaejoong only smile at her shy face.

"Let's go to my office. I have something to discuss."- Jaejoong

"Me too." Jihyo takes the recorder at her desk.