Chapter 22

Desire For Revenge

"You have a beautiful eyes you know." - Kangjoo

"You have a good skill in wooing you know." she smirked seductively.

"And you are tempting. No wonder he likes you." Kangjoo replied in a charming voice.

"And you are full of surprises. No wonder she wants you." she replied in the same manner he did. 

He takes an inch closer to her face. "Who are you actually, Song Jihyo?" he asked her.

Then she suddenly put both of her arms at his neck, mouth close to his left ear. "Someone, who might seduce you. Becareful to be burned if you are too close with me, Lee Kangjoo-ssi." she said charmingly. 

"And, it is a nice date, Kangjoo-ssi." she then give a peck of kiss at his left cheek and leave him alone at the backyard. At there, Kangjoo is totally speechless. At first, he was actually expecting to blow her trick by suddenly do things like that. Since he thought that maybe she will show sign of resist. Just like what Seong Im will do. But in return, it's not only she not responding according what he wanted, it is also she is responding to his woo by woo. And the most unexpectable things for him is to feel electricified by her charms. When he thinks back what happened earlier, he only saw the vision of Seong Im in a wild way. And, that's did excite him.

'What is happening? How did it turn out like this?' he thought.

'This is not happening! She is Song Jihyo. She is definitely Song Jihyo. Seong Im will never do that. She is afraid to act like that. I'm just unintentionally refers her as Seong Im. That's all.' - he thought again.

______________________________________________________________________________

When she walk a pretty distance from the backyard, Jaejoong suddenly appear and pull her to a seclude place.

"Like seriously! What makes you so long?! What did both of you did inside there?!" he asked with a little bit raise in his voice. Luckily, there's no one around there and no CCTVs. Then suddenly, Jihyo hug him tightly. He is so shocked by the sudden hug. For a moment, he was froze on spot. Literally don't have any idea what to do or to say. But at least, seeing this reaction of her makes his anger melt down immediately without his own consent.

"I hate this self of mine. I hate it so much." she mumbled. She is speaking what she really feels. She feels disgusted to have to act like a temptress. She hate the fact that she kissed his cheek. She feels so cheap. it was like her pride was step over and been thrown aside. As for him, he only patted her back. He could sense something must happened at there until she say like this. She must had done something that she hate to do. And that's his own duty to find out.

"Don't worry, I will protect you no matter what. Don't worry." he promised her. He just feel the need to say this. Although he also thinks that maybe, this is not the right words to say.

______________________________________________________________________________-

That evening at 6pm, the event ended. Before they left, Jaejoong have secretly asked for that room CCTV recordings and silently paid for it to be deleted. Well, he always get what he wanted.

As soon as they reach home, Jihyo only locked her self in the room. she just feels so dirty. Although what they had were just a simple skin-ship, she hate it. But what could you expect? She is a dignified person. She don't do things like seducing. In her point of view, that's a ty thing to do. And all sudden, she feels like she is the same as Kang Gahee.

As for him, he did get what he wanted in a real fast pace. So, after some cuttings, he finally saw what happened. And poor that laptop he used to watch the video ruined just like that. If he could have a gun now, he will definitely kill Kangjoo right now. He feels so angry to watch everything they did. The waist thingy, hand wrap neck thingy and that peck thingy. Could that be count as jealousy thingy? He don't know how to interpret it. He just feels the urge to kill Kangjoo right now. And in conclusion, he put himself as dislike his partner being touchy with other.man. Although it is a fake one. But realising what happened, also makes he understand why Jihyo stated that, react like that. He understand, woman like her have a very sophiscated and innoncent mind. They think a very high value in themselves. So when she have to do ty things and say ty words, it's basically ask she to step over what she have believe and did all this time. It hurts their values and pride. So, he decided to rush to her room. But as he already know, Jihyo is locking herself inside.

"Song-" he hesitated.

""Cheon Seong Im! Open the door before I bang it off!" he shouted outside. He keeps knocking the door and then threaten again.

"I'll count to three, if you don't open the door, I'll swear I-" - his sentence stops at there when the door suddenly opened. It is Jihyo with her angry face.

"Why did you have to bang the door if you have the keys! Stupid!" she shouted at him

Jaejoong thinks what she said. She is right. Why wasting your energy when you have keys? Idiot. But that's not matter. What matter now is she finally opened the door. So he grab both of her shoulders to take her attention and said,

"What you did at there is not the now you. You are Cheon Seong Im right now. Remember, when you are in this mansion you are Cheon Seong Im. And when you are outside,you are Song Jihyo. And when you act like that you are Song Jihyo. Cheon Seong Im and Song Jihyo are two different person in the same body. Nail that in your mind.So don't be ashamed of what you have done at there cause it is not done by Cheon Seong Im." he finally said the things he wanted her to understand. But instead of replying him, she only shows him her infamous blank face.

"You don't understand aren't you?" Jaejoong asked her. He finally let go her shoulders. As her face already shows the sign. And she really nodded.

*sighed* "Hmph.. Simply say, don't be upset by what happened between you and that bas- *hesitated* Lee Kangjoo. Since it is what Song Jihyo did." he explained in a simple manner. But she still shows her blank face.

"How can you be so intelligent at outside and slow at here?" he started to feel frustrated since he thought Jihyo didn't get what he said. 

"Because Cheon Seong Im and Song Jihyo are two different entities?" she answered in a asking tone then smile. That also makes Jaejoong feels relieve.

"At least, you are really not that slow." he replied.

"And at least I know Kim Jaejoong can be stupid sometimes." she back about the door stuff. Jaejoong only look at her with a 'dont-know-who-you-mean' face.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I can't break down now right?"  she said again and he only nodded.