Chapter 8

Desire For Revenge

 

Putting down the newspaper he is reading, he turns to her. Then, he slowly walks toward the bed, go up the bed, using both of his arms widely trap her in a position where he is on top of her. Since things are happening too sudden, she didn’t manage to get a hold of the situation.

 

“Who do you think I am then?” he said to her with his low and husky voice. Finally realizing the awkward position they are now, she immediately try to push him away while he shows no sign of untrapping her. But as she is just a woman who just finished an abortion surgery, she is not strong enough yet to push him away. 

 

*staring at him* “Let.Me.Go.” she told him with anger in her eyes.As she also keeps trying to push him away.

*smirked* “Should I? But I don’t find the reason to do so.” he said to her.

“If you don’t release me this instance, I will definitely screaming ‘r’.” she tried to threaten him.

“Well, try then. I don’t think there will be anyone cares since this is my mansion and all my people are outside.” he replied her confidently.

“Your mansion.? How did I.. But still, go away!” she keeps pushing him away as he doesn’t even move a bit. Looking at her funnily as he was enjoying the fact that  this woman is trying so hard when she is so weak. But then, Seong Im is not a stupid person. She get a sudden idea. She looks at him and smirked. 

“So, you are not letting me go then.” she looks at him like looking at a psycho.

“I’m kinda enjoying this moment actually. Who knows what this may lead to..?” he purposely said in a weird tone so she would feels more afraid.

“Never once in your dreams!” she used her knee and kicked his manhood as powerful as she could. As he doesn’t expecting this, he immediately fall from the bed and  Seong Im used that chance to run away towards the door. But to her surprise, the door is locked and she keeps trying to open it.

 

Oh, come on! Open up! Open up!’ she nervously thought in her mind.

 

As he slowly regains his composure, still feeling pain in his manhood, he walks toward her furiously, turns her facing her and hold up using both of his wrist  with his hands strongly.

 

“You!” he almost cursed but he held in.

“I told you to release me but you refuse!” she replied him back.

“Is that even necessary? What if I lost the ability to have babies?” He asked hearing a mad tone. As for her, hearing the word of ‘baby’ immediately makes she realize  the fact that she just lost her baby. Her eyes immediately turn expressionless and she stops fight back.Looking for her sudden change, he felt unexpected since the  woman suddenly become like this. It was cold and almost, there’s no sense of life in her eyes. Back to a few minutes ago, even though she’s angry with him, there’s  still liveliness in her eyes but now, it all gone so sudden. Looking to his eyes, she said.

 

“Kill me then.” she said coldly. As if she really asked for it. As if she really want to die. He is shocked to hear that from her. Compare to the before her, he really can’t adapt the change. Just now, he was so enjoyed about how lively she is, but now it is another case.

Then she continued.

“Or you want to take me first then kill me? Do anything you want but make sure you kill me then. Men are like that aren’t they? Once they get what they want, the thing will only remain as rubbish, burden to them. Right?” she smirked at him.

“Listen, I..” as he even managed to finish his word, Seong Im fainted again. It is normal since her body was weak and she use to much energy to push him away. Like a gentleman, he carry her in a bridal style put her slowly on the bed. Feeling guilty for joking too much, he thought.

 

“What really happens to you?” he said while looking at her. With all those question marks in his mind.