Chapter 23

Desire For Revenge

*flashback*

Eyes on the target. Checked.

Chopstick in hand. Ready.

Last piece of meat in the tray. Seen.

"I wonder who should have the last piece? Isn't it always ladies first?" - Jihyo playfully asked.

"Well, it depends since my girl is not a lady. She's a dinasour~!" - Kangjoo said in a teasing voice.

"Yah! Lee Kangjoo! Is that how you treated your princess?" she sulked.

"Yes, cause she is a cutie, dinasour~!" - Kangjoo again.

"Ah Jinjja~! Fine! You have it then!" she said then put down her chopsticks. She shift her attention away from him. He did wanted to give her the piece, just that he decided to a little bit before giving her. So, he grab the meat with his chopstick.

"Really? Should I have it?" he tempted her by swaying the meat infront of her. Seong Im only act like she don't care.

"Look at that mouth. You look like an ugly duckling now you know." he again.

"Hmph! As if you are so handsome to start with." she back.

"What did you said earlier? *clearing throat sounds* 'I'm very proud to own this prize as the most idolize student. Thank you.' " she mocked him. His face only turns red and feel embarassed.

"Aish this woman. Do you have to mock me ? I'm your boyfriend! You should be proud since I get that prize you know!" - Kangjoo

"Merong~" she sticks her tongue out.Kangjoo only smile and pinch her nose. Where at the end, he let her have the last piece of meat.

 *flashback end*

....................................................

He is holding a small picture at his left hand. It is a picture of him and Seong Im in a restourant. They took it to celebrate Kangjoo for being recognized as the idolized student in his college. With no reason, he suddenly flashback what happened on that day the took the picture. 

For months, he had tried to search for her. The last moment he saw her is when she is in a short coma due to the almost-accident scene. Just when he return at the next day to find her, she is already missing with no one even know where she been. Just a few weeks later, he saw someone who looks exactly like her. But he only manage to see her backview since the woman he saw eventually gone like that. He doesn't know why he searched for her. Is that because of guilty? 

Just then, Gahee enter his office.

"Kangjoo oppa?" she greeted him. With a smile.

She get no response from Kangjoo since his mind is busy thinking about things until he didn't even realize she went in.

"Kangjoo?" she wave her hand at his face. Just then, Kangjoo wake up from his thought. He immediately put the picture back in his drawer and Gahee didn't realize that.

"Oh.. Gahee. Why are you here?" he asked her with a smile.

"Isn't that obvious? Of course about the Song Jihyo woman. I have something for you to ask you." - Gahee

"Okay. What is it?" - Kangjoo

"Do you know any special feature she have that could identify her as Cheon Seong Im? Like a birthmark, an allergy or anything? That could proof her as Cheon Seong Im?" - Gahee.

"Hurm .." he put in a deep thought.

"I don't think there is." - Kangjoo

"Hmph! Then how should I uncover her lie then." Gahee is frustrated right now.

"You know .. Maybe she is not Cheon Seong Im. Maybe she is Song Jihyo?" Kangjoo try to persuade her. 

"That's impossible. How come I never heard her name in this industry then?" Gahee questioned him back.

"You know, they met abroad in a bar." - Kangjoo.

"What?! Wait. How did you know? Did something happened last time when I'm gone?" Gahee look at Kangjoo suspiciously.

"What will happen between she and me? I just heard it from a conversation." he coolly answered. Trying to wash away her suspicion toward him.

"Good then. As for you, stay away from that woman. I feel uneasy about her." she said then crossed her arm.

"Oh come on darling. What could a woman like her do to us? We are just simply, unbeatable." he smirked

"We can't just ignore the fact that she is Kim Jaejoong's woman. For that woman to gain that much attention of his, means she is not easy." Gahee replied. 

He felt hurt a little bit. He could sense the jealousy in the sentence she said.

"You are not worried the fact she may be Cheon Seong Im.You are worried the fact that she is Jaejoong's woman aren't you? What am I to you?" he asked her with anger in his voice.

"Why are we suddenly talk about this?" she questioned him.

"Do you really think I'm a fool? You been chasing that man like a shadow. You always so eager to find out whom he be with. Do you think I never see it all?" - Kangjoo questioned her back. Yet Gahee only gave him a silent treatment with an ignorant face with her.

"Hpmh.You know, at this moment I suddenly realized what really different between you and Seong Im. She may be not a match to you but at the very least, she is honest and loyal to me. I'm going out, suit yourself here." he said then pick up his car key and wallet and went out from his office.

Hearing what he said make her anger boil. So she shouted.

"Lee Kangjoo! Come back here this instance! Lee Kangjoo!" she try to make him return. But it seems like Kangjoo is very angry with her right now. He didn't stop for a bit. He was like, went straight to the lif and leave.

______________________________________________________________________

They are having breakfast when Jaejoong suddenly mentioned about his company.

"Ah! I forgot to tell you. For today on, you will have to go to the company with me." Jaejoong said to Jihyo.

"Eh?!" Jihyo immediately put down her spoon and look at him.

"Why should I?" she asked.

"I told you that you need a background. That's why I have you take the management course few months ago." he replied while continue to eat his breakfast.

"So I have to prepare. Like now?" she asked. He looked at her face and say..

"Yes. You have exactly-" Jaejoong didn't even finished his words and Jihyo immediately leave the dining room and went to her room. To dress up.

"Well I was about to tell you we are going to enter the office in evening. But you ran." Jaejoong mumbled and then smile. Then, he continue his breakfast.