Chapter 18

Desire For Revenge

'It's undeniable anymore.'

'I love her.'

'And she feels the same too.'

That is what he thought. They are so immerse in each other's embrace. This warmth, is the one he never receive from those women he met. In his whole life, only his mother and she manage to make he feels like this.

Warmth.

Love.

Secure.

............................................................

'He falls for you.'

'You too.'

'Cheon Seong Im, you don't deserve this guy.'

That is what she thought. The same feeling of being love that she used to receive from Kangjoo. Is it stronger? She have no idea. But she knows this is a big no. This man is cold, rude and egoistic at outside. But he is too

... innoncent inside.

Although she did enjoy this moment very much, but she knows this isn't the right time. Her existence beside him is to get her revenge. That's the priority. For her, her self is already a death person. Her resurrection only mean for revenge, revenge and revenge. This man saves her and also help her. So, the only thing she shouldn't do is to love him. Men like him deserves a far more better woman than her who have a very bad past. So in this hectic situation, she said.

"You know, I'm ready." she said calmly with full of determination in her eyes.

"Ready for what?" he asked. Then, he realize what she meant.

"You sure-" he haven't finish his word and he get a sudden kiss from Seong Im. Then she pulled away and said.

"Song Jihyo is ready." then she hug him and turn around.

'If I don't do this, it will be too hard for you to turn back.' she silently thought as those cameras are flashing on her. As for he, he stop on his own pace don't know how to react.

_________________________________________

That night, they don't even leave the mansion. They don't even talk with each other. She don't know what to say or ask. All she knows that everything already happened and she have to face it. It's not matter anymore on the fact that she is really ready or not. She already set the stage and begin the play so her only duty now is to continue the play until it really succeed. As for him, he can't seem to decide which one are more shocking. Those skin-ships or the sudden exposure of her. Feeling so frustrating trap in his own thoughts, he rush to her room. 

As she keeps walking around the room like a mad person. Her feet won't stop, her mind won't off. It was so frustrating. Just then, the door suddenly slam open by Jaejoong. Seong Im stop at her spot and look at him. Her face went blank and she don't know what to say. Looking at her, he walk quickly to her until they are two steps away from each other.

"You are not ready yet. You said it. And I know it." he said.

"I'm ready. Don't worry." she calmly replied.

"Why you suddenly rush to make everything's done? What is your intention?" he asked again

"To speed up our progress. I want to see them suffer as soon as possible." and here she goes again. With her eyes full of those hatred and without a sign of liveliness.

"That still doesn't explain your rush to have your revenge." - Jaejoong

"What explaination I should give? It's our main point, main deal from the first place. I help you get Kang Franchise Company and you help me to get my revenge. It's our business from the first place aren't it? We are only business partners and everything that happen between us is purely business, right?" she is so calm when she speak those words. With every word she said which makes he feels hurt a little bit.

Her changes is too sudden for him. Just in a moment she is that person who knows how to smile, and enjoy her world even deep in her heart she want revenge. But now, all sudden, she change into a cold-heart woman who shut off everything and focus too much on revenge. What really happen to her is a mystery for him. But deep in his heart he knows, no matter how many times he ask her, she will only beat around the bush instead of really answer his question. So, he decided, for now to only follow her flow to understand her sudden change.

"Okay, if that is what you want. Do as what you please then." he turns away coldly and shut the door loudly.

After he left, she collapse to her bed. She don't mean to say harsh things to him but she knows, she have to get his attention back to their main deal. It's for both of their benefits.

So she will get her revenge, in the same time, not to ruin his normal life like how ruin hers are.