Chapter 16

Desire For Revenge

"Yah! Song Jihyo!" Jaejoong shouted. Seong Im is riding her horse and keeps farthering away. And he try again.

"Cheon Seong-Im! Stop on your spot!" he said in his commanding tone. That immediately makes her pull the rope but they are in a rural area so the road wasn't so smooth where she landed wrongly and sprained her ankle.

"Ouch!" she whimp silently. Refusing to let him hear her whimp since she ate being weak infront of him. When he saw that, he immediately pulls off his horse, rush down and when near her.

"See? This happen if you do things recklessly." he scold her in a low tone while cheking her ankle.

"I just-" she try to reply him.

"I know. You are not ready right?" he finished her words. And she nodded.

"Does it necessary for you to run away like that?" he raise his voice a little bit.

"I don't other way around!" she exclaimed.

"Aish! *look at her ankle* This look bad. Let's go to the hospital." he then help her to stand up but since her ankle did sprained pretty badly, she whimp in a low tone.

"Just for this time, let me break the contract for a while." Although he knows she will refuse his helps, still he carry her in a bridal style then position her well on his horse. Then he climbed and take his position infront of her.

"Put your hands on my waist. I don't wish for you to fall abruptly." She is hesitating again. As for him, he lost his patience and pull her arms on his own and put it on his waist.

"Hold tight." then he makes the sign and the horse get moving.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Along the road, they stayed silent since they don't know what to say. Both are playing mind battles in their own worlds.

'Why did I feel intimate by her touch? What is this butterflies in my stomach..' - his thought

'Why did my heart beats so fast for this? Damn! Don't fall Seong Im, don't fall.' - her thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

Since Seong Im is refusing to be seen in public, she requested Jaejoong to send the doctor to his mansion. As he also agree what she said, he did what she asked. As she is resting in her own room, Jaejoong comes in.

"How's your fat ankle?" he said in a teasing tone.

"Yah!" she shouted

"True what. You also have a fatty brain!" he again.

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Come here!" she said while trying to use her short arms to reach him. But then..

"Master, the foods are ready, should I bring it in?" - the maid.

"Bring it. Mine too. I'm dining here." he replied.

"Okay." the maid left.

 

"Eat at the dining room won't you?" - Seong Im

"Nope. I want to enjoy this view." - Jaejoong

"What view?" - Seong Im

"A fatty pig with her sprained ankle." - Jaejoong

"Yah!" - Seong Im

 

..And he laugh again when she tried to reach him with her short arms.