Chapter 47

Desire For Revenge

Jihyo go down from the podium and take the empty seat which is specially prepared for her. The speaker go up to the podium and announce.

"According to the contract with policies, Mr Johnsons who own only 18% of the share have put the shares under the name of his wife, Mrs Johnsons who recently gained 15% share from those shareholders who sold their shares to her. So, with the 18% share that Mr Johnsons gave and the 15% she gained, I would like to represent the company to announce that Mrs Johnsons own 33% of share which put her the second biggest shareholder in Kang Franchise Company. Thank you."

'What?! 33% ?! How could this be! This woman own much more share than me!' - Gahee's thought.

'Seong Im? Mrs Johnsons? What happened? She is married? This can't be!' - Kangjoo's thought.

'Things gonna be so fun from now. Hmph' Jihyo thought then smirked.

With those evil intentions inside her mind.

_____________________________________________________

**Mr Johnsons's mansion.**

Jihyo is staying at the balcony while enjoying her wine.

"My first step toward victory. Cheers." she hold the wine glass high to the night sky. As if she is having a cheers with the sky. Just then, her phone rang.

*In English* "Why did you call? * Well, just like what I expected * Don't worry, I know I'm your wife.* You ruin my mood so I'll hang up first* Come to Korea? Do as you please." she then hang up the call.

'Why he want to come here?' - Jihyo's thought

'Maybe if he is here things will be more easy.' - Jihyo's thought

'But more hurtful for him.' Jihyo look at the mansion which is infront of her mansion. It is Jaejoong's mansion.

'I wonder if you sleep well..' she thought. She keeps staring at Jaejoong's mansion. Deep inside her, she is hoping that Jaejoong might suddenly go out or something. After staring for a period of time while reminisce her past memories inside the mansion with Jaejoong, she start to get teary.

"Sorry.." she mumbled in sorrow while her eyes still on Jaejoong's mansion. More tears start to come out from her eyes as memories keep hunting her over and over again. As she finally feel the need to rest, she go inside and lock the balcony door.

___________________________________________________________

The next day..

'Meet you at the old place at 8 pm. Don't late.' Kangjoo receive a message from an unknown number. But he knows it is Jihyo. He got the feeling that she is the sender. He is curious as why Jihyo want to meet him.but this a good thing for him since he been wondering how to meet her personally. He wants answers from her so when Jihyo reach him first, it makes his head feels lighten.

When the time arrived, Kangjoo went to the place that Jihyo mentioned. Just like what he predicted, it is Jihyo who wish to meet him. Feeling excitement yet wary, he takes his seat infront of her.

"Seong Im yah-" - Kangjoo

"Please call me Mrs Johnsons. I don't wish to be informal with you." Jihyo coldly said to him.

"Do you really have to do this?" - Kangjoo asked her.

"Yes. I want you to be reminded that I'm now a married woman so forget your stupid intention in getting back the old me again. Because I won't turn back anymore. This is how I'm now and I intend to keep it like this." Jihyo replied him in the same cold manner which makes Kangjoo feels so frustrating.

"Why did you marry that man? What happened to you? Why did you leave my cottage? Everything could just be fine if you stay in that cottage." Kangjoo pour out his frustration.

"Listen carefully. Why I marry Johnsons is none of your business. Why did I leave the mansion ask your fiancee. Oops, EX-fiancee. Everything won't be fine even if I stay in that cottage of yours because I don't even have any feelings left for you even when I lost my memories. So now let me straight to the my point. I would like to make a deal with you." Jihyo maintain her attitude while talking to Kangjoo. Actually, she really don't want to even meet Kangjoo again but in order to take over Kang Franchise Company, Lee Kangjoo become useful pawn of her. So, she need to get Lee Kangjoo on her side.

"Deal? What deal?" Kangjoo asked her back. Curious about what deal she will be offering.

"I want to take over Kang Franchise Company. So I need your share." she replied him which makes he feel surprised by her intention.

"Kang Franchise Company? Why would you need that company?" - Kangjoo

"Because I want power." Jihyo smirked at the thought of her evil desire. Kangjoo is looking at Jihyo feeling unbelievable. Is that the Cheon Seong Im that she used to love? How could the pure and innoncent woman turn into this power-thirsty woman?

*keeping his composure* "But what if I share the same motive with you? I also need that company for my personal profits. If I help you, isn't that mean I blow my own chance?" Kangjoo questioned.

*sarcastic* "With that little 7% of share you have, how do you plan to overtake? By planting trees? Are you stupid?" Jihyo let out a small sarcastic laugh. Although what Jihyo said have step his pride, but what she said is a truth for him which is undeniable too. So in the end, he knows he have to give up. But first, he need to compare the benefits.

"What will I get from helping you?" - Kangjoo asked.

"It seems like you are forgetting something aren't you?" Jihyo looks at him.

"Forget what?" Kangjoo looked at her. Trying to think what she are going to say.

"I'm the only witness and victim to your illegal abortion plan. What do you think will happen if I reported this? If you are lucky enough, you may not going jail but your reputation? Tsk tsk tsk, it is ruin." Jihyo threaten.

"Threaten? Just how bad you will go for power?" - Kangjoo

"That's none of your business. So tell me, will you help or not." - Jihyo

"You don't even have the evidence. Am I right?" Kangjoo trying to search for the weaknesses.

"What if I have." Jihyo said confidently.

"*shocked* What?" - Kangjoo

"I have the document which you sign. On that night" - Jihyo. 

"That's impossible." Kangjoo refuse to believe the truth. Then Jihyo continued.

"I even have the recording of you, Kang Gahee and the doctor in charge talking about the abortion. Wanna hear?" Jihyo said in a questioning voice..

*flustered* "How did you get this all?" - Kangjoo

"Lee Kangjoo, there's no perfect crime in this world. The doctor who operated me recorded it so he could use it as thing to threaten you back for some money in the future. But god loves me more so  I found the recording and I brought it first. You want a copy? I'll send it to you later including the copy of the document you signed. So I give exactly three days from now. Think it and reply me as soon as possible." *smirked* Jihyo then stand from her chair and leave. Before she even fully go out from that place Kangjoo said.

"You change too much until I can't even know who you are anymore." Kangjoo said in a sorrowful way.

"Good then. So kill the intention of getting me back. Since the old Cheon Seong Im is dead." she then leave the restaurant

.