Chapter 48

Desire For Revenge

Jaejoong is looking at his attire at the mirror. He have to look nice since he don't want people to look down at him. Then Seujoong enter his room.

"Do you really need to go to the event?" Seujoong asked.

"I have to. I don't want they to look me as a coward. In the same, meeting Mr Johnsons is a good opportunity for me. So of course I have to go." Jaejoong is tying up his tie.

"You know, a lot of your foes go to the event as well. They could be hyper mean and sarcastic." Seujoong try to persuade Jaejoong again. But Jaejoong only turn to him and say,

"Let's go." Jaejoong patted Seujoong shoulder saying that he will be fine. Seujoong knows that Jaejoong are going no matter what but that is not he trying to prevent from. What he is trying to prevent is not Jaejoong's foes but the fact that Song Jihyo is Johnsons Walbert's new wife.  He could almost predict what will happen if Jaejoong knows. But on the other hand, he is thinking that maybe, this faithful meeting between both of them will makes Jaejoong give her up. Jaejoong needs to get on his sense that Song Jihyo have betreyed him. Although it might end up he become lose in his life.

__________________________________________________

**At the event**

Jihyo is waiting in the private room since she don't really like these kind of hectic place. Refusing to go to greet his friends with him, Johnsons enter the room.

"You know, we really need to get out and greet them together. People are asking about you." Johnsons try to persuade her.

"Why? To show them how lovey dovey we are with all those fake skinships? That looks stupid." Jihyo coldly replied him. Then, she reach out for her wine but Johnsons take away the glass from her.

"Cheon Seong Im-ssi! Can you get on your mind please? Stop drinking! Ever since we married you only drink, drink and drink. It will ruin your health!" Johnsons scold her. But Jihyo only look at him and replied.

"You said that I could everything I want even after we are married. As long as not cheating on you right? So give me back my wine." - Jihyo

*frustrated* "But at least, will you try to move on? You are my wife now! Stop thinking about Kim Jaejoong. Don't be selfish can't you?" - Johnsons

"Selfish? *sarcastic laugh* You used marriage as the object of the deal. Isn't that make you more selfish than me?" she said then forcefully take the wine glass from him. Johnsons only look at her feeling guilty.

"Listen, I might be selfish and you might resemble my pass wife a lot. Still, I respected you aren't it? We don't even have honeymoon because you refuse to. You said that you are not ready and I respected that side of you by sleeping in the other room every since we married. Can you see my efforts?" - Johnsons 

"*sarcastically* Oh really? Then let me tell you something. There's only one person that exist in my heart and you know it very well. But don't worry, I won't ask divorce just because I want to be with him since we have the deal. Still, know your place. Don't try to ask me to do those impossible things. Because I simply can't." she then finished her wine in one sip and put away the glass.

"How I wish I never help you recovered your memories." Johnsons suddenly said to her.

"Even when I lose my memories, my heart always remember and only acknowledge Kim Jaejoong." Jihyo said to him coldly.

"Since the reason I stay alive is for him. So let's go out and greet those stupid people." Jihyo then link her arm with him. But she can't even show a smile to him. She just look infront emotionlessly.

____________________________________________________

Jaejoong walk around the hall. Just like what he already predicted, a lot of his foes appear and they are so sarcastic as he is soon to face bankruptcy. But Jaejoong only return their favor by telling them that he is confident about recover back the loss. Gahee spot Jaejoong from far so she approach him.

"You did come afterall?" Gahee say sarcastically.

"Why shouldn't I?" - Jaejoong

"Believe me, you will regret for coming today." Gahee smile meaningfully.

"I don't think so." Jaejoong coldly reply her.

"I bet you didn't saw Mr Johnsons' wife yet. Am I right?" - Gahee

"Is that really important?" - Jaejoong

"Well, you'll see. There they are." Gahee look at the direction where Johnsons and Jihyo coming toward them. Jaejoong turn around and look at them. Just like a hit straight to his heart, he looks at Jihyo. But Jihyo only stare at him coldly. Seeing that she acting like that, Johnsons greeted Jaejoong.

"Hello. You are Kim Jaejoong right?" he greeted. But Jaejoong only look at Jihyo. Then, Gahee suddenly linked arm with Jaejoong. Jaejoong look at Jihyo's reaction but she show nothing. But he never thought that deep inside Jihyo, it's hurtful for her to see all of this, to do all of this. Including keeps introducing herself as Johnsons' wife to people around the hall.

"Yes you are right. He is Kim Jaejoong. I'm sorry that my partner is out of his mind right now since he is not feeling really well." Gahee smile at Johnsons friendly. Then she whispered to Jaejoong.

"I know you are not okay now but still greet him back. He is a big man. (means to say someone who have a high place in society)." Gahee unknowingly help Jaejoong. Although she hate the fact that Jaejoong treated her coldly, although she been saying that she hate Jaejoong, but as she really love him so much, she don't really like the fact that Jaejoong being hurt. As for Jaejoong, he regain his composure. Jaejoong smile and look at Johnsons.

*offering hanshakes* "Sorry for my rudeness. I'm Kim Jaejoong. You are Mr Johnsons right? Nice to meet you." Jaejoong said mindlessly. Then Johnsons handshaked with Jaejoong.

"Let me introduce you, this is my wife, Grace." Johnsons introduced Jihyo although he knows that they know each other very well. But still, he promised not to act like he know her past since it is her request.

"I know. I heard it from my people about her." Jaejoong look at Jihyo but Jihyo only look at him coldly.

"That's a pleasure to be known." Jihyo smile ungenuinely to him. Jaejoong keeps looking at Jihyo. If he could, he really wish that he could ask her those questions that floating inside his mind right now. But he knows he can't act recklessly. With no choice, he could only stay patience. Gahee saw the hidden interaction between Jihyo and Jaejoong. Dislike the fact that she have to witness this scene, she quickly bring Jaejoong away.

"If you would excuse us." Gahee said to them then he pulled Jaejoong away from them. Jaejoong only follow since he don't know what should be say or done anymore. While Jihyo, looking at his back go farther than her, she could only feel guilty since she knows, he must be really confuse and hurtful right now.

'Sorry.' she thought. Johnsons look at her. He saw the sad eyes of her watching him getting farther. As it's clearly shown at her face.