Chapter 49

Desire For Revenge

*Outside the hall*

Jaejoong pull away his hand from her immediately after they leave the hall. Gahee turn to look at him feeling that her pride been step on. The tingling feeling she have while linking his arm have gone so suddenly making her feel emptiness. But at the same time, she feels satisfied since she just proved to him that Jihyo have betrayed him.

"See? Told you that you will regret." - Gahee

"Not really. It's good to know that she is somewhere in my reach now." - Jaejoong

"What?! Kim Jaejoong, are you crazy? She is a married woman already. Isn't that enough to prove what kind of person she is now?" - Gahee

"Circumstances challenged her, that why she become like this. I appreciate your help but I don't appreciate if you interfere my life. Next time, stay away." Jaejoong said to her so she will remember the line he have drawn between them. Warning her to not cross the line anymore. Feeling unfair and heartbroken, she left him. As soon as she turn away, tears start to fall from her eyes. Just then, as Jaejoong want to leave too, someone tapped his shoulder. He turn around and it is a waiter.

"Someone is asking for you to meet her at this room." the waiter give Jaejoong a small note. Jaejoong knows very well it is Jihyo's handwriting so he immediately go to the room she mentioned.

_______________________________________________

When he enter the room, Jihyo is standing alone facing outside the glass wall. Her hand is holding a wine glass, probably enjoying the view. Unable to hold his emotions anymore, Jaejoong rush to her and hug her from behind.

"I miss you." Jaejoong said to her. Jihyo put down the glass and slowly remove his hands from her. Then she turn around.

*coldly* "I didn't ask you to come for a reunion. I come for a deal." Jihyo said to him. She takes a sit at the sofa. As Jaejoong saw that she didn't even feel anything by his touch anymore, he can only feel sad deep inside him. But then, he also want to know what the deal she mentioned, he takes his sit infront of her.

"Would you like some wine?" Jihyo asked while showing him the wine she always drink. Jaejoong only looks at her then take the wine from her. He pour himself a glass wine and drink it all in one go.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" Jaejoong asked her directly since he knows, Jihyo won't react to anything to what he say or do at this moment.

"I need a favor." she pour herself a glass of wine and takes a sip. Then she put it aside.

"What is it?" Jaejoong takes her glass and purposely drink all of it. Jihyo only look at him feeling frustrated but still, she don't want to talk about things that are not related to the topic.

"Chae Won's uncle own 4% of the share from Kang Franchise Company right? I want to buy it. Persuade them for me." Jihyo pour herself the wine and when she try to take a sip Jaejoong take it away from her hand and drink it all.

"Why should I? You are not my anyone anymore, right?" Jaejoong said to her coldly. Trying to use the same manner she used to treat him.

"That's why I say it's a favor. They listen well to you so it's better if you deal with them. Just tell them to open any price. I'll buy it." Jihyo said in a business manner.

"Why don't you just ask it yourself? Are you afraid of meeting Chae Won?" - Jaejoong

"I'm not. I'm just trying to prevent any unimportant consequences." she denied.

"Are you? Or you just afraid the fact that she might be disappointed to know you are somebody's wife?" Jaejoong purposely said what Jihyo really trying to avoid. 

"Why would I? I couldn't be more prouder than I'm now. I'm the wife of a rich and capable man. Why would I hide anything from anyone?" Jihyo said confidently. But then, she take a new glass from the table so Jaejoong won't steal the glass from her. She pour the wine but Jaejoong forcefully take the glass from her and drink it all again. Feeling really frustrated, she shouted.

*frustrated* "Can you stop drinking the wine from my glass! " she stare at him. But then he also lose his patience and shouted.

"Stop drinking then! Then I wouldn't be worry about you being drunk!" he glare at her back. With the wine bottle still with her, she directly drink from the bottle trying to rebel him. Jaejoong reacted by go to her and throw the wine aside. Then he forcefully kiss her. But Jihyo push him away then slapped him.

*shouted* "Mind you manners please! I'm someone's wife!" Jihyo wipes .

"Stop trying to tell me you are someone's wife! You don't even tell me anything while you are gone! Do you have any idea how worried I am? Do you have any idea how longing I felt? I was here waiting like a fool for you to return, waiting for you to explain to me, believing that you took that money for a reason. Then all sudden you return as someone's wife! Do you have any idea how hurt I am?" Jaejoong release those words he been wanting to say when he met her earlier. With all those words being release from his mouth, it feels more hurtful since he can't believe this will happened to him. He feels so unfair when he is the only one who keeps showing his despair to her. But Jihyo acted more coldly to him.

"I don't know. Because I just simply don't care. It's true that I took the money. Because I want to live in luxury. That's all. But then i met Johnsons and he fell for me. *slightly laughed* Isn't that sounds so funny? The fate is favorable on me. He gives me the ultimate luxury in my life." Jihyo say realistically. This moment, she really looks like a gold digger. Worser than those women whom Jaejoong left. She looks so greedy and sounds even greedier when she says delightfully by about the luxury she own from marrying a wealthy businessman. Jaejoong feels more frustrated to hear every single word she is saying. He scratch his hair furiously. On this point, he looks so messed up.

*holding anger* "Exactly how deep dissapointment must I feel how hurt should I be for you to stop this all!" Jaejoong look deep into her eyes. He is a tough man but he is not heartless. He keep doing things and saying things trying to make her stop going too far but she never even once stop and think about his efforts. As he is a man who feels so hurt watching the woman he loves so much become more and more different day by day, even tears can't be stop from his eyes anymore. With a drop of tear falling from his eye, he looks her and asked.

*take a deep breath* "I will ask you for the last time, will you stop for me?" Jaejoong express his desperation by looking at her hoping she will say finally say yes. As for Jihyo, she stare at him and hesitated to answer.