Chapter 32

Desire For Revenge

"So tell me oppa. How long is she going to last?" the woman openly ask this question in front of Jaejoong with Jihyo by his side. But that don't really hurt Jihyo either. Or maybe a little?

"Forever. She is my fiancee." Jaejoong replied in a good manner . Although the 'engagement' part is a false news, but at least by hearing him saying that makes she feel, protected. As for the woman, her gaze suddenly change. She turn to look at Jihyo with her eyes seems to be shine with hope.

"Jeongmal?! Yeah! Oppa, you are finally getting married right?" she look at Jaejoong then she went straight and hug Jihyo.

"Finally! *then the woman pulled away* Congratulation! Treat my oppa nicely okay?" she smile brightly at Jihyo which makes Jihyo goes blank. She can't adapt this woman changes. For a moment earlier, she is glaring her then all sudden she is congratulating her and treat her friendly. Which one is the real her?

"Ah! Oppa! You haven't introduce us yet!" the woman said to Jaejoong.

"This should be the first question you asked earlier. Anyway Jihyo yah, this is Chae Won and Chae Won, this is Jihyo." Jaejoong simply introduce both of them to each other. He had planned this meeting at the first place since he wanted to give Jihyo a friend to depend on. Since he knows, women tend to confess well with their own gender. At the same point, Chae Won is a friendly girl whom he trusted the most so she will be a good friend for Jihyo.

"Annyeonghaseyooo~ Sis- *she stop then continue*  Jihyo-ssi. I'm Chae Won. Moon Chae Won. Nice to meet you." Chae Won smile at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Song Jihyo. Nice to meet you." she smile back at her. Then suddenly, Chae Won hug her again.

"Ah!! I can't hide my happiness. What should I do? *pulled away from Jihyo* I think I'll have your company for tonight. Since I want to show off first." Chae Won proudly say which Jihyo didn't really understand what she is saying. Show off? To whom? Then she turn to Jaejoong for an answer but Jaejoong only stayed silent with a sign of shyness on his face.That's make she become more , blank.

"Oppa! I can bring her right?" Chae Won look at him with her pleading eyes. With those eyes on him, he nodded which the next second? Jihyo already been pulled away by Chae Won.

He is not worry the fact that Chae Won being with her. He is more scare the fact she knows about what his relation with her. But deep inside him, he wants Jihyo to know about him too. Since she will eventually found out about the complicated relation between him and Chae Won. By her own way. So it's better if he let she knows earlier.

_____________________________________________________________________

Being pulled around by Chae Won , Jihyo finally understand what is her meaning of showing off.They stoped a few time when there's many woman gathering together and gossiping. As soon as they reach a new small group of women, the first thing Chae Won will mentioned is the fact that Jihyo is Jaejoong's fiancee. After that? People will be so shocked about that. Some of them even say Chae Won was lying. But,  no matter what their reaction is, all of them share the same action. The glare toward Jihyo. But the weird thing is, everytime when she receives a glare, Chae Won will be so happy. Not an evil or a bad happiness. But a purely happiness. Chae Won is so happy on the fact Jihyo and Jaejoong are engage. Even though, it's just a false thingy which she didn't know yet. But nobody know the truth so Jihyo keeps playing along with her since she believes there must be a reason why Jaejoong introduces her as his fiancee to Chae Won.

As they are so tired or should be say as Chae Won is tired from walking all around the ballroom repeatly, they finally take a rest on a balcony. Seeing that no one's there, Jihyo use the opportunity to ask Chae Won.

"You know, I'm wondering about why you are so happy about me, as Jaejoong's fiancee?" Jihyo asked her. She observe her reaction.

"I'm.. just happy!" Chae Won smile. But Jihyo could sense something is not right. Chae Won is hiding something from her.

"You know, all along I be with Jaejoong, women only hate me. Only you, who accepted me with bright face, smile and all postive feedbacks. on our first meet. But one thing I can't endure is when people lying to me." Jihyo strictly say with her eyes looking straight into Chae Won's eyes. That makes Chae Won feels guilty. But she respect Jaejoong. If she told her, that will only mean she betray Jaejoong. She can't do that.

"I appreciate what you say but sorry, I can't betray Jaejoong. And I do really like you too. Wait, I don't mean the lover''s love but as a friend too, I really like you and become more like you when I know you are Jaejoong's fiancee so I really hope you won't try to dig what I try to protect. Since ss long as I like you, at the same time I love Jaejoong more." Chae Won replied with determination in her eyes. But the word of admitting she loves Jaejoong? That just make Jihyo feels awkward. Something just be misinterpretted between them but none of them know. 

'Are they used to be lovers?' Jihyo silently thought while looking at her. But as she never realize that thought eat her mind up. There's a bit of stingy feeling in her heart when the thought occured. But at the same time, despite all the curiosity that deepen on her about Jaejoong and Chae Won's love story which she is not even sure yet, she just don't feel it's right for her to ask or to know anything.

'We are just, purely business partners..' Jihyo sadly thought in her mind.

"Araseo. Unnie won't force you to speak." Jihyo smiled at Chae Won. Then, Chae Won suddenly said to her.

"Unnie, please don't betray Jaejoong okay? Promise me." Chae Won look at Jihyo sincerely. Which Jihyo nodded too.

With her heart fill with stingy feeling in her heart.