Chapter 31

Desire For Revenge

Reaching to the parking lot where he parked his car earlier, Kangjoo unlock his car and go in. When he is on the way to his company, his mind is occupied by what he heard earlier. The fact that they are going together for a few day alone make him feel restless. Well, being restless is what he been going through recently. Ever since Jihyo reappear in his life, his mind keeps occupied by the thought of her. Old memories keep haunting him. He is not comfortable about what's happening now. One second she look so close to be reach yet so far to be own. 

But the fact that he didn't realize yet is the fact who could he blame? If he didn't cheated, if he didn't betrayed those promises and if he didn't cruely planned the abortion of his own flesh, none of this will happen. But deep inside himself, all these facts is the one he is pushing away. 

Due to frustration, Kangjoo hit the stereng forcefully. Taking a few deep breathes to calm his emotion. Then, he reach out his handphone and dial a call.

"I want you to find where Kim Jaejoong location. I give you one hour to find out." then he hang up the call.

'What is mine will be mine. No one can take it away. Not even Kim Jaejoong.' he thought.

_______________________________________________________________

"We are here." Jaejoong said to her. Then when he receive no reaction he turn to look at her. It seems like Jihyo been in a deep slumber.

'She must be tired.' - he thought. Using his hand he gentlely touch her face. Admiring her face profile. Slowly, his vision stop at her lips. Unknowingly, it act like magnet which make him went closer to her. But then a thought appear and he stop. 

'I shouldn't act like this without her consent.' he thought. Then he pulled away from her and unbuckle the seatbelt which it wakes her up.

"Oh..? We are here already?" she said in a sleepy voice with her eyes half open.

"Yes we are. Let's go." he then go out from the car which she also do the same.

It seems like they are at a resort. As soon they reach there, a staff helps them to carry their luggage. 

"Wow~ What a big resort. I wonder who own it." she mumbled.

"Well, he's right in front you now." Jaejoong replied her.

"Mwuh?! You? But your business is about construction. Why would you open a resort?" she asked him.

"This is from my mom. She left it to me." Jaejoong replied her again. But this time, there's a sad feel in his voice which she realize it.

"Oh.." she said then stayed silent. Although there's a part of her want to ask about his mom, but thinking that he maybe uncomfortable to say about it? She decided to ignore that curiousity.

"Let's go." he pull her hand toward the lif. Unknowingly, she didn't push his hand away. It just she didn't even realize the fact that he is holding her hand. They went up to the fifth floor. But the weird thing for her is, there's only a room on that floor.

"Wait a minute. Why it only have a room? I mean isn't this suppose to be resort?" she asked him.

"Well, this is a private floor. No one stay here. Only certain people can come to this floor." he replied.

"Oh.." - Jihyo

Jaejoong key in the password then go in. Seeing the security up here is so tight since they use a pin-locked door, she started to think about other rooms. Is every rooms in this resort use the same kind of door? Finding it's more complicated to think about it, she push away the thought. When they go inside, the room is very clean. Not even a dust is found. But as she could guess, this probably clean up because they know his arrival.

"So, where did I sleep?" she excitedly asked him.

"Hurm.. that room." Jaejoong pointed a room.

"Okay then. I'll move my luggage first." she carry her luggage then enter the room and Jaejoong carry his own luggage to his own room too.

_______________________________________________________________________

Kangjoo look at the address that is sent to his handphone. After that, he make a call to his secretary saying that he is going to take a few day off. Although it gain suspicious from his secretary, he simply push it away by saying he was going to attend for a business meeting. After hanging up the call, he go straight to the resort where both of them are going.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Forgot to tell you. Wear nicely tonight. We got a place to go." Jaejoong inform Jihyo.

"Oh? Is it a formal event again? I mean isn't this suppose to be a holiday?" - Jihyo

"Well, a very important friend of mine is going to celebrate his daughter's birthday. So when he heard I'm here, he also invited me. But regardless, it's going to be a formal event too." - Jaejoong

Jihyo sighed. Because she get the feeling that it will be as bored as last time again. What kind of holiday is this? Jaejoong heard her sighed. So he turn at her and said to her.

"If you don't want to go I'm fine with that. I'll go by myself then." Jaejoong offer her. He knows she is tired so it's okay if she want to rest. But she shake her head.

"It will be bad for you if I don't go. It's okay, I will just endure it then. But only today right?" Jihyo asked for confirmation and Jaejoong nodded while smilling.

"Araseo, I'll go prepare then." -Jihyo

"It still early you know." - Jaejoong

"I still need to prepare okay.Since I don't know what you packed so maybe I'll have to shop later." - Jihyo

"I'll go with you then if you need to shop something. But about what to wear tonight don't worry, I prepare already." - Jaejoong

"Aaaaraseo~" she lazily replied. She feels so tired from the long way trip. But still, trying to stay awake so she will have enough time to prepare for later.

__________________________________________________________

That later night, she receive the attire from Jaejoong. At least this attire match her taste.

Hand in hand she enter he ballroom with Jaejoong. Unlike last time, at least there's some people who she is familliar with. That's not a bad thing at least. They are walking around the ballroom and did what they did last time. Greeting people with smiles and congratulate them in their business. Just then, a woman approach Jaejoong and Jaejoong friendly hug her.

"Oppa! Are you here alone?" the woman greeted while her hands on Jaejoong shoulder.

"Nope, I come with my woman." he pointed Jihyo which Jihyo smile at the woman but then only receive a glare. Ya,ya a glare again. If a glare could really kill, she probably already die by receiving glares all the time. Life is not harsh, being Jaejoong's woman is the harsh one.