Chapter 36

Desire For Revenge

The next day, Jihyo and Chae Won go to rock climbing center which it is located near the resort. Of course Jaejoong also tag along although Jihyo told him to not follow them. But as Jaejoong found out the fact that Lee Kangjoo is staying at the same resort with them, he feels the need to be with her all the time. To prevent Lee Kangjoo to disturb her again.

As they are wearing those safety equipments, Chae Won purposesly did not help Jihyo out since she got the idea of letting Jaejoong to help Jihyo. She even use an excuse to go away from the scene first. As Jihyo is flustered to wear those equipments, she look around and found out Chae Won is not there anymore. Looking around her, there's only some random people who she did not know and Jaejoong is reading his newspaper on the bench. Although she really don't want him to help her, but as she really don't know how to wear this thing, she go to him. Sensing that someone is infront of him, Jaejoong looked up.

"Erm.. Are you busy?" Jihyo asked. Trying not to straight to the point. But then Jaejoong look at her hands holding those safety equipments, he put his newspaper aside and help her to put it on.

"Erm, thank you."Jihyo say when Jaejoong is helping her. Just then, Jaejoong need to buckle the belt on her waist so like what he did at the horse ridding last time, he slip his hands through her waist and buckle it. Of course Jihyo was flustered by his action. But she stay put as she don't want the same falling incident to happen again. Jaejoong linger a bit at that position and put his head on her shoulder. That is unexpected for Jihyo and she feels flustered.

"Thank you." Jaejoong whispered.

"Eh?" Jihyo answer blankly.

"For falling on my yacht." Jaejoong continue. Then he pull away and Jihyo only stare at him blankly. Jaejoong leisurely sit on the bench again and continue his reading.

"Unnie!" Chae Won shouted to call for her. With grin on her face.

"Oh! Coming!" Jihyo shout back and leave the scene immediately. Jaejoong look her back and slightly laugh.

'Cute.' he thought then continue his reading again.

____________________________________________________________

They are given a short briefing since Jihyo is still new in this activity and Chae Won take care of her seriously. Since any accident may happen if Jihyo is not careful enough. But Jihyo is a risker and she loves this kind of activity very much. As the excitement went over than her cautioness, she climb way too higher that she could handle.

"Unnie! Don't climb too high! It's dangerous!" Chae Won shouted at Jihyo which Jihyo turn to look at Chae Won but that is not really a smart thing to do since she fail to keep her balance and slip off.

"Unnie!" Chae Won shouted with the urge of emergency in her mind. Jihyo is currently hold on with both of her hands. It's hard to regain her steps since she is at the curvy part on the same time she is still new to this activity. As for Jaejoong, when Chae Won shouted so suddenly, his attention went to them and he feels the urgent so, he quickly wear the extra equipment and climb as fast as he could toward Jihyo. Jaejoong is an expert in rock climbing since he used to join Chae Won whenever she went to rock climbing. He knows that Chae Won can't even reach the curvy part yet so in this kind of situation, Chae Won can't do anything either. He keep climbing as fast as he could since he knows Jihyo won't last long. As Jihyo left hand give out, she only hold one with her right hand. From the briefing, she knows she can't fall from this point since it could lead to serious injury at her waist due to sudden fall.

'I can't hold on anymore!' - Jihyo thought. As her mind start to persuade herself to let it go.

Just then, Jaejoong appear beside her, strongly using his right hand to pull her up by pulling her waist into an embrace. Jihyo is shocked of course since Jaejoong suddenly appear beside her. But at least she feels safe now since she is in his embrace. When she finally regain her composure, three of them climb down and safely reach the ground. They start to take off the safety equipment but Jihyo feel pain on her right arm. She can't even unbuckle her belt properly. Chae Won, who is beside her saw that and help her to unbuckle it instead.

"Unnie, did your can't use force on your right arm?" Chae Won asked,

"Ah? I can." Jihyo lied. 

"Then hold this for me." Chae Won give her bottle to Jihyo and Jihyo accepted it with her right arm. But the bottle drop from her grab since she can't use her arm to hold it.

"Oppa!" Chae Won called Jaejoong. And Jaejoong go to them.

"I think we need to call for a doctor. Something wrong with unnie right arm. I think she might experiencing muscle trauma." Chae Won explained. Jaejoong look at her arm with worries.

"It's not! I'm fine really!" Jihyo exclaimed but she only recive glare from Jaejoong.

"This woman seriously. Let's go." Jaejoong said to them. Which they only follow his order. 

_______________________________________________________

Jihyo receive treatment from the doctor and what Chae Won said is true. It is said that she experience muscle trauma due to the sudden fall so she was advised to not use her right arm for a few days. All along it too, Jaejoong take care of her. Everything was hold by him even a piece of cloth. Of course, Jihyo is frustrated but she can't say anything because Jaejoong will only glare at her and scold her for her clumsiness.That night, Jihyo can't sleep because she suddenly crave for ice cream. It's normal since she is on her period now. So when she saw Jaejoong is not at the living room area, she try to sneak out silently to buy an ice cream. But then..

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong suddenly appear from his room. Jihyo look at him feeling flustered.

"Erm.. I'm going out for a minute." she answered.

"For ice cream again?" he asked.

"Oh? How did you know?" she was shocked when he knows what she wanted.

"You are on your period right? I saw the sanitary plastic cover on the rubbish can." Jaejoong simply replied but Jihyo feels embarassed by that.

"Just stay at here. I'll buy it." - Jaejoong.

"It's okay I can buy it-" Jihyo stop her words when Jaejoong glare at her.

"Araseo.. I'll wait here." Jihyo give up. Jaejoong turn away and smile in victory.

______________________________________________________________

After buying Jihyo favourite ice cream, Jaejoong walk back with a bag full of some dairy products. 

"This should be enough." Jaejoong mumbled while checking those stuffs inside the plastic bag. Then, he saw shodows behind him and he turn to look at them. But before he even react, they knock him out using a bat.

"Yes boss. We got him." one of them informed to someone through a handphone.