Chapter 35

Desire For Revenge

After that all sad past conversation about Jaejoong, Jihyo and Chae Won talk about themselves. But then, a sudden question appeared in Jihyo's mind. 

"Chae Won ah, what do you think about Kang Gahee? " Jihyo suddenly asked Chae Won.

"That b'tch? Well, I really dislike her. For years she disturb Jaejoong oppa like a shadow. Well at least there's some part she's useful." - Chae Won.

"Which part?" - Jihyo

"The fact that she silently remove those fake women from oppa." - Chae Won.

"Ah.. Well,  I guess it must be a lot right? Since Jaejoong's a playboy." - Jihyo joked.

"Erm, unnie. Don't let oppa know about this okay?" Chae Won suddenly look at Jihyo's eyes funnily.

"Mwuh? Araseo" Jihyo said blankly.

"Oppa is a kind-hearted man you know. That's why although he never serious with those fake women who been with him before, although all of them be with him for their own selfish purposes, he never touch them." - Chae Won.

"Touch them? What did you mean?" Jihyo ask again.

"You know, like on bed with them.." Chae Won replied.

"*shocked* Mwuh?! Ayy! That's impossible! You don't know what your oppa try to do with me when I first I met him. " Jihyo rejecting Chae Won's statement. But hearing that makes Chae Won more curious.

"What he try to do then..?" Chae Won ask in a suspicious tone. Jihyo is reminded on the day that Jaejoong saved her. The situation where Jaejoong suddenly being on her top when she wake up from her short coma just to fool with her. Thinking that memory makes her face went red.

"Erm.. It's nothing!" Jihyo exclaimed. But Chae Won look at her and asked again.

"Really.?" Chae Won asked in the suspicious tone again.

"Ayy~! It's nothing! Really!" Jihyo exclaimed again.

"Okay then.. But if there really have something I'm fine with that. Since you two are good together."Chae Won grinning at Jihyo.

"A..yyy!! This kid really!" Jihyo say shyly and Chae Won only smile for her behaviour. But then Chae Won continue again.

"But really. Oppa never touch them because he don't like the idea of ruining other women. Just like how his father did to his mother." Chae Won said as honest as she could.

"Is that mean, he is still have his own ity.?" Jihyo feels kinda awkward by asking this question since usually, only a man question for these kind of questions to a woman. But then, she is too curious about this matter.

"Oppa just, too nice to not hurt others. " Chae Won replied.

"Is that a yes?". Jihyo ask for confirmation which Chae Won nodded. That answer unexpectedly increase Jihyo's insecurities.

"That's why unnie, don't leave him. Since he really loves you and I also like you as my sister-in-law." Chae Won said suddenly. But Jihyo only look at her blankly and thought.

'Am I really worth for him?' - Jihyo's thought. And this thought sadden her.

___________________________________________________________

After the conversation Jihyo walk around the resort alone. The resort is a very beautiful place since it is surrounded by beautiful scenes. Stop her pace on the berth, she look far beyond the sea.

She just don't feel fit in. She start to lose on her own plan and pace. The thought of unqualified keep hunting her mind like a magnet. Jaejoong is too innoncent. Far more innoncent than she expected him. She keeps seeing the huge gap between herself with Jaejoong. She is a woman, who pregnanted before marriage, lose her ity and end up in a tragic who makes she lose everything in her life. She is a woman full of vengeance. While Jaejoong is a man who is too close with perfection. He just a man who happen to save her and helped her all along with everything he had. The gap between is just, too big for her.

"What are you doing at here?" Jaejoong greet her suddenly from behind. Which it makes her heart skips a beat.

"Nothing." she simply replied. But that doesn't sound fine for him.

'You are so close yet to far to be reach.' she thought sadly. Seeing that something is wrong with Jihyo, Jaejoong asked her.

*Put his hand on her shoulder.* "Yah, are you okay?" he asked again. Jihyo didn't say anything.

"Jaejoong ah, why you don't tell your past to me by yourself?" Jihyo suddenly asked him which makes him flustered a bit.

"I just don't feel I could speak it out. I hate my past." - Jaejoong

"Is it hate? Or it's just you wish to remove it from your memory?" Jihyo ask him again.

"Both of them. I hide my own past from the society because I feel so ashame of myself." he replied again.

"What you really feel is not shame but hatred toward yourself right?" Jihyo said to him. And he looked at her.

"You said it is a shame. But the real reason you hide it is because you feel hatred for you own existence in this world. Since you think your birth lead to your own mother's tragedy. Am I right?" Jihyo look at him.

Just like a bulleye, Jaejoong silence on Jihyo's statement. He was kinda shocked actually since he thought it won't be obvious to anyone. But something about Jihyo is just too special. She tends to know the real reasoning behind his words. And it is a good feel to have since she is the one who perfectly know everything about him. Then Jihyo continue,

"Kim Jaejoong, your existence is a saviour not a tragic. Because if you are not here, there won't be Song Jihyo to be even begin with." she smile at him.

He was speechless since he don't know what to say. But that word of her makes he felt warm. Unknowingly.

 

 

*********************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update and the short absence. My laptop got some problem so I can't even write draft -.-. Anyway, this is the update so, thank you for waiting :D