Chapter 34

Desire For Revenge

Jaejoong and Jihyo reach at Chae Won room's door. She locked it. Earlier, before she enter her room she mentioned about not letting anyone to enter. But all the maids at there know that Chae Won always has a soft spot for Jaejoong. So before he knocked the door, he said to Jihyo.

"Just stay outside okay? I'll call you if she's fine already." Jaejoong reassure her. Then, he let go her hand which makes she feels so empty. She just can't feel peace inside her. She keeps deny the fact she is jealous about both of them but the thing is there's no peace she could have if she don't know their story.

'I'm so condemned. Stay out from their story please! You don't have the right!' Jihyo silently thought while staying behind Jaejoong. 

As she afraid that Chae Won will be angry if her presence is there, she stay out a quiet distance from the door. As he thinks the situation is right already, he knocked the door.

"I said not to let anyone to come in aren't I!" Chae Won shouted from inside.

"Am I anyone to you?" Jaejoong ask from outside. Hearing that Jihyo feels weirder but still she could only ignore. Soon after he said that Chae Won opened the door.

"Sorry oppa, I didn't know it was you." then she let the door open and Jaejoong went in. And the door is close.

For minutes, Jaejoong and Chae Won stayed inside. Jihyo was tempted to silently hear what they say but as she understand everyone deserves his privacy, she patiently wait for it. But staying outside is not an easy task for her. Things, thoughts and emotions keep stirring and building up inside her. Curiosity keeps killing her. Just then, the door opened and Jaejoong went outside.

"How is she? Is she okay?" Jihyo asked. Jaejoong nodded. But he doesn't look nice. Something's went off about him and she could sense it. Then, Jaejoong take a deep breath and said to her.

"Go in, I think it is better if you two have a talk." he said. There's a sense of unwillingness. But what is it?

"She's okay already?" Jihyo asked for confirmation.

"Don't worry. I told her about you and Kangjoo already. So be comfortable with her." he smile then walk away. Since she is really curious, going in is the best way for her to kill the curiosity.

____________________________________________________________________

When she enter the room, Chae Won is waiting for her at her bed. As for Chae Won, the moment Jihyo enter her room, she pulled her to sit beside her.

"Unnie, I'm sorry for slapping you earlier. Will you forgive me?" Chae Won ask Jihyo politely. Then Jihyo smile and look at her.

"It's okay since you don't understand right? But now you know so it's fine then." she smile to assure Chae Won that she have forgive her.

"Hurm..actually.." Chae Won take a deep breath which that make Jihyo feels nervous since Chae Won seems like going to reveal something big.

"Yes?" Jihyo asked her again. Since she got a feeling this may be the answer of all her thoughts.

"The truth is, I'm oppa half-sister. We had the same father but different mother." she said while looking at her. Waiting for her reaction. And of course Jihyo is shocked. Then Chae Won continued.

"Jaejoong's mom is a very lovely person. She met our dad when she was studying at oversea. Since our dad is a person who comes from a lower society class, her parent, which is Jaejoong's grandparent, oppose them. But when they found out about them, it's too late since she was pregnant. Of course she was force to abort it, but luckily oppa was born one month earlier from the date the doctor predicted. So with no choice, her grandparent allowed them to married. But then, his dad changed. Seven years after their marriage, Jaejoong's mom found out that his father was having an affair with my mom. She was so sad. As she can't accept the truth, she suicided. Soon, when oppa grow up, he start to understand things and manage to find out the fact about his father affair. More angry when he found out they married a week after his mother funeral. Through a loyal lawyer from his mother's family, he found out that his mother had left a quiet lot of assets to the one who take care him. That's why his father kept him. So, in order to revenge for his mother, he planned to take all the assets. But his father was tricky, the letter that written about Jaejoong's could be the sole heir to all the assets were hidden by him. At first, I don't know anything since I was at oversea. But then, I heard the conversation between them my parent when I visited they. As I thought it was the right thing I should do, I stole the letter and return it to him. But as a result of my action, I was kicked out by my own parent instead. I had been straying from place to place then when Jaejoong oppa found out about my situation, he saves me. He put me under the care of his old friend, which at the same time is the one I call as father now. That's why I'm in debt with him. Not that he saves me after my parent kicked me out he also protected from all sort of ways. He treat me like his real sister despite the fact that my mom is the reason he lost his." she finished her words while looking at Jihyo. And Jihyo, she is speechless. She never thought that Jaejoong had this kind of story behind him. 

Chae Won hold Jihyo's hands and said to her.

"Oppa is a nice guy. He deserves a woman who loves him. All these years he was surrounded by those power thirsty women or gold diggers. That's why I've grown to hate those women who stay by his side. But you appear as an angel for him. And I trust oppa's judgement. If he think you as a good companion, then you are a good companion." Chae Won smile at Jihyo. And she smile back.

As Jihyo finally understand what is their relation, all the question in her mind was answered. No wonder Chae Won was so angry when she saw the incident. Since she must thinking that Jihyo is having an affair behind Jaejoong. Just like the betrayal that his father did to his mother. 

But one thing she knows now is the truth did give her a vibe of happiness.