Chapter 15

Desire For Revenge

As she is sitting at the bench obediently waiting for the coach to call her. Then, Jaejoong approach her.

"Let's go." he said.

"Oh? Where's the coach?" she asked again.

"Right infront of you my dear. Now, let's go." -Jaejoong

"But.." Seong Im is hestating.

"Aish! Are you don't trust me? Yah! I've been horse ridding for so many times okay. I even could ride it blind folded!" Jaejoong proclaimed. It is a new feeling again that she gives to him. A feeling of being looked down.

"Well-" again, she didn't manage to finish her words and Jaejoong just grab her hand and pull her to their horses. When they reach there, Jihyo immediately pull out her hand.

"Yah! No skin-ships!" Seong Im shouted.

"Speak one more words I'll really kiss you. Now go up!" he commanded her. React to his command, with his help too, she climb on the white horse. Then, Jaejoong also climb up.

"Yah! this is my-" - Seong Im

*quickly sneak his arms through her waist and grab the rope* "Let's go! Giddy yah!" he make the signal which makes the horse move. At first, it was all shouting, but then she soon to enjoy the view on the feeling of ridding a horse.She laughing so lively and lovely since it is an amazing feeling.

"Faster! Faster!" she shouted. Jaejoong only do as what she wish. Looking at her laughing so brightly like this really calms him.

'What if I really fall for you..' he thought silently while looking at the laughing her.

After a few minutes of riding, she decided to give it a try on riding herself. So, the second time, she rides the horse alone. Letting her to enjoy her self, he takes his seat at the bench. Then, someone approach him. 

It is Gahee.

"Ommo? Jaejoong oppa?" she said with a quite annoying fake cute voice. Looking at her with a expressionless face, he replied.

"Excuse me, I don't we are close enough for you to call me that Kang Gahee-SSI." he replied in a cold tone.

"Come on~! We are business partners, right?" she replied him.

"Yes we are. That's why, I prefer if you act more professional when you speak Kang Gahee-ssi." - Jaejoong

"Well, who knows. We might be more than business partners.." she said in a seductive voice. With her eyes full of those arrogance but y looks. But then..

"Song Jihyo-ssi!" the male coach shouted. That immediately turn both Gahee and Kangjoo attention to Seong Im. It seems that Seong Im is ridding her horse outside the fence. Sensing that they are in a rural area which the road is not really smooth for a beginner, Jaejoong immediately rush to his black horse, climb it and chase her. For the first time, Gahee sees the worried face of Jaejoong which it triger a bit of jealousy inside her. So, she went to ask the coach about her since she only manage to have a look of her back.

"Who's she?" Gahee asked.

"Well, Jaejoong's woman." the male coach simply reply her.

"Woman? A new toy again?" she smirked.

"I don't think so.. As you also know that Jaejoong never brings any of her woman to here before. That woman, even lives in his mansion with him." - the male coach

"What?!" Gahee was shocked. As Jaejoong is very well-known for his playboy attitude that always change woman besides him. But for him to really bring a woman to his stable which his mother left for him, it is really a rare thing to know. At the same time, living in the same mansion.

"Did he told you anything about her?" Gahee asked the male coach again.

"Well, so far about her name is Song Jihyo and they live together, I don't know anything more." -the male coach.

"Song Jihyo. Hmph." 'Let's see how almighty you are to own his attention so much'  - her inner thought. As if something ruins her mood to ride, she left after acquire her name.

Who she will never know is the woman she ruined.