Chapter 43

Desire For Revenge

Today, Jaejoong decided to bring Jihyo to the horse-ridding stable that he own. Like what she reacted last time, she feels so excited. She keeps patting those horses in the stable like she is really addicted to them.

"Do you still remember how to wear this?" Jaejoong ask her while holding her riding gears. But since she lose some memories, she only shake her head.

"Well, there's a story behind this." Jaejoong smile when he thought about the past memory where she stumble on him just push him away.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked. Instead of replying her, Jaejoong went near her and help her to put on the safety vest. Then, he purposely did like what he did last time by sneaking his hands through her waist just to buckle those buckles. Just like last time, she is unaware and tried to pull away herself but then it end up they fall together with him being on her top. Just like what he predicted.

"This what happened." he said then smile at her. Jihyo suddenly blushed but she asked him back.

"Oh really? Well, you didn't plan for this right?" Jihyo asked.

"Well I didn't. But last time it is who planned for it." Jaejoong lied to but Jihyo blindly believe what he said.

"Me? Really?" Jihyo asked for confirmation and he nodded playfully.

"Then, do you know what happened next?" Jaejoong asked her.

"Wh-" 

Cupp!

He landed his lips perfectly on her lips. Her eyes are wide open and her heart is beating crazily. Then when he pulled away, he noticed that her face is burning red already. He smile for that reaction of her.

"*stuttered* D-did I really d-did we really .." she feels more shy when she asked that.

"Well..nope." he smile then stand up. He also help her to get on her feet.

"What?!" she look at him feeling unbelievable.

"But this is what suppose to happen back then. So, take this as doing what that should have happen." he say playfully. Jihyo is speechless since she don't know what should she react or say. As a solution, she go out from the place quickly while smilling brightly. Jaejoong then follow her from behind.

"So, where's the coach?" she asked him when they reach the field area. Jaejoong slightly laugh when she asked that since she eventually asked the same question.

"Well, I will help you to get on the horse first then he will come out." Jaejoong set a bait on Jihyo. But Jihyo follow what he said and go up with his help. After she settle her position, Jaejoong quickly climbed up and sit infront of her. Then he quickly put her hands on his waist

"Yah!" Jihyo shouted.

"Hold tight unless you want to fall. Let's go!!" Jaejoong slam the rope and the horse immediately start moving. Jihyo automatically tighten her grab on his waist which makes Jaejoong smilling widely since his plan is going according to what he wanted. Although Jihyo actually feels like she want to release her hands from his waist, but because she is afraid to fall at the same time, she endure it. Well, simply say, she just don't want to admit that she enjoy the moment.

"I wonder where is the coach?" she asked to cover her awkward feeling.

"You are so slow." he playfully.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Jihyo asked.

"What did you say?" Jaejoong purposely act like he didn't hear it. So Jihyo went closer to him to ask him again but at the same time Jaejoong turn behind to look at her.

And their face are so close that their nose almost touch with each others. Due to the sudden closeness, Jihyo release her grips on him and Jaejoong go into protective mode hugging her as they fall together from the horse. So it's Jaejoong who reach the ground instead of her. Worry about him, she help him to stand up.

"Are you okay?" she asked with her face full of worries. As she get slightly teary Jaejoong reach out and cup her face.

"I'm okay. Don't worry too much. I ever get more serious than this. Let's go." he brush off the grass on his body then hold her hand and walk out from the field.

_____________________________________________________________________

As Jaejoong is so stubborn about being okay, Jihyo becomes more stubborn than him and force him to get a check up. And she win the game of stubborness. And luckily for Jaejoong too, there's no serious injury. The doctor only simply help him to clean the small wound and they return to the mansion.

**At the mansion**

Jihyo is cooking in the kitchen while Jaejoong is resting at the living area. He been saying so many time to ask her to just sit and relax since the maids are there. That's the purpose of maids right? But Jihyo refuse him by saying that she miss cooking so Jaejoong give up in persuading her. He keeps changing the channel but found nothing that could entertain him so he stand up and go to the kitchen.

"Oh? *she stop cutting and continue again* Why are you in here?" Jihyo asked him while cutting the vegetables.

"Nothing. I'm bored so I decided to come and help you. So, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Hmph.. Just sit at the living area will be a big help." Jihyo .

"Are you saying that I'm no good in kitchen?" he look at her. Jihyo avoided his gaze and continue her cuttings. Then, Jaejoong approach beside her and take away the knife from her.

"Kim Jaejoong-ssi, I know what you want to do but no thanks so return the knife." Jihyo shows her palm asking for the knife but Jaejoong only smile and said.

"Just watch." Jaejoong then start to cut those vegetables smoothly. And that did amaze Jihyo as she thought that rich men like him is not interested in doing this kind of work.

"Well, you are kinda good." Jihyo complimented him.

"Of course. I have a lot of talent you know." Jaejoong said proudly to her and she smile at his action.

So in the end, she let him help her.

He helps her to display the foods on the table. They take their sit and Jaejoong start to sort out all the carrots from the soup.

"What are you doing?" Jihyo asked him.

"You don't like carrots. Don't tell me you forget that too?" Jaejoong said while keep sorting out the carrots. Jihyo blushed for his attentive attitude toward her. Silently, she wished for those happy moments to last. With him.